9.0
Superb 68 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Sep 2016
8.0

I booked a one night stay at this B&B only one night before, so very last minute. The host was welcoming and was understanding that I had been delayed on my train. The room and bathroom were both nice and clean. The wifi is great here!! Given the very small breakfast in the morning, in my opinion this accomodation was overpriced. But if you want a sure bet to the airport and a reasonable host I would recommend.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

This place was an absolutely perfect place to stay the night before our morning flight. It is conveniently located 3 train stops from Fiumicino Airport. Marlen was nice enough to stay up an hour later than her listed hours to welcome us. We had very comfortable beds, air conditioning, a clean bathroom, and wifi. In the morning, we were served a nice breakfast of coffee/tea, a pastry, and fruit. Couldn't ask for much more from a B&B!