Happydays B&B Reviews

Via Lorenzo Allievi 15, Rome Fiumicino, Italy

too hard to find. if a woman was to arrive late on arrival it can be dangerous walking at night looking for this place especially carrying luggage. creepy people in train. need to catch metro and train from rome central. long night to find this place and then was not allowed to have shower at 11pm.

• 23rd May 2015

Wonderful! Wonderful!! Marlen was amazing... I arrived late. I'd gotten off at the wrong train stop and had no idea where I was or how to get there. I don't speak Italian and was clueless. Marlen made sure I arrived safely, welcomed me in and I immediately felt at home. Very quiet and comfortable. She went above and beyond to help me figure out train connections and how to see the sights I wanted to see. I arrived in the country as a stranger and I left Happy Days feeling more like a friend.

View all Rome Fiumicino Bed and Breakfasts