Happydays B&B Reviews

Via Lorenzo Allievi 15, Rome Fiumicino, Italy

Wonderful! Wonderful!! Marlen was amazing... I arrived late. I'd gotten off at the wrong train stop and had no idea where I was or how to get there. I don't speak Italian and was clueless. Marlen made sure I arrived safely, welcomed me in and I immediately felt at home. Very quiet and comfortable. She went above and beyond to help me figure out train connections and how to see the sights I wanted to see. I arrived in the country as a stranger and I left Happy Days feeling more like a friend.

Too far from the city and not in a nice area... only one restaurant nearby and the pizza there is terrible!

The house owner was very lovely, being just a few stops from the airport was the winner. Down side to staying here was there was a strong cat/urine odour and breakfast was a glass of juice and a prepackaged chocolate cake. I wasn't expecting much from breakfast but being a bed and breakfast...

• 28th Sep 2014