Happydays B&B Reviews

Via Lorenzo Allievi 15, Rome Fiumicino, Lazio, Italy

Awful experience, would not recommend.

• 26th Sep 2013

I really enjoy! The only thing is the location! It's not bad at all just in the directions, for help others, the b

We felt very welcome at Happy Days :)

Two train stops from the airport. Really clean, secure, and friendly staff. Great for a night before a long flight.

Wonderful staff! The hostel was just a 15 minute ride outside of the Fumicino airport and just another 15 minute ride to downtown Rome, great location for sure. The staff took great care of me, and made me feel like I was at home, with family. The owner lives just below the B&B which means she is always available, she gave me pointers on what to see in Rome, made a breakfast for me, and gave me a big hug before I left. I loved this place, it is like visiting your Roman family!

• 28th Jul 2013

Had a really great experience here! Would highly recommend to anyone.

• 12th Jul 2013