Happyflat Reviews

Varoshaz utca 8., Budapest, Hungary

The place it´s just the place to be, It is conformable and has a great location, congratulations.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Couldn't ask for a better hostel in Budapest! Hostel owner went out of his way to ensure our stay was as pleasent as possible.

Happyflat was incredible, but did not reflect how it was advertised. There is no reception or communal areas, which made meeting people difficult. However, our 'room' of 3 turned out to be a fully-fitted apartment complete with kitchen, bathroom, bed/living room which we could not fault - it was very comfy and definitely the most luxurious hostel we stayed in yet for a very fair price! Thank you Csaba

Good location and price, but what you pay is what you get, the place looks a lot better in pictures and the apartments are in an old court, which comes with an odd man, the 'silence keeper' to ensure quiet is kept at night, strange guy! Also the shower in one of our apartments continually created problems and the kitchen was not very clean! However the place is very cheap and the location is quite good!

We stayed from Monday-Wednesday and got a REALLY cheap price, I'm assuming because most young people go to Budapest on the weekends (for the bath parties). Csaba and Milan were super helpful. Gave us a 20 minute guide to the city with all the locations to hit. Location was great, within walking distance to almost everything on the Pest side of the river. The only suggestion I'd have is NOT to use the bus tour through the hostel. Pay the extra cash for a better tour with more buses.

We booked with HappyFlat and were placed in a private apartment in a residential block, not the hostel we expected! The apartment was excellent, great location and everything we needed. HappyFlat also arranged a transfer from the airport too. I highly recommend HappyFlat!

Csaba was wonderful and really went out of his way to help me. The location couldn't be better. I had a flat to myself and it was perfect, enough cookware, comfortable and very function. I came back for a second stay it was so good.

Excellent hostel will stay at again next time i am in Budapest. Excellent on all fronts, and the owner is super friendly and helpful.

Everything was perfect! :)

• 28th Feb 2014