Harbour House Reviews

Finisklin Road, Sligo Town, Sligo, Ireland

Brilliant hostel, nice, clean rooms. Breakfast included. Really kind and helpful receptionist!!!

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Poland

Basic but that's what we were looking for only complaint is it was slightly overpriced for the standard, also we came back after a night out and the room was freezing cold, heating obviously wasn't on at all.

• 31st Dec 2015

Fab place! Will defo be back!

• 29th Oct 2015

The beds were terribly uncomfortable. Though we paid for the mixed dorm, there were many open rooms, and it would have been wonderful to be offered a room apart from the male that stayed in our room. Breakfast was pretty nice.

great staff

Very happy apart from the way the power is switched off at night.

The staff member called Laura, who looked after me at the hostel, was outstandingly helpful and went well out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed, that I could find my way etc. She was equally friendly and helpful to everyone else I saw there during my stay. It made a big difference for me. The hostel is relatively old. Its quite basic but kept very clean. The location (near the harbour) is interesting and atmospheric in an "authentic" kind of way.

• 11th Sep 2015

I've been there for 1 night with my mother on trip to discover Ireland. We took a private room, that was very clean. The shower was very good but the bed a little old. The wifi was fine. Very quiet even at night. Very nice and helpful people. The only bad point is that we closed the windows and were unable to reopen it (?) and there were no insructions next to it and the staff was gone after 9PM.

Laura was nice and friendly and there was no problems with heat

located at industrial area. room was ok. kitchen, breakfast room tables and bathrooms not very clean.

• 21st Aug 2015