Harbour Views 39 Reviews

No.39, Lane 140 Xinguang Rd, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

The owner has a charming little family and everyone was very friendly. The atmosphere was amazing!

Very good facilities, nice location. Great common area to meet people. The staff however are a bit 'push and shove'

Staff are very nice,friendly and helpful. But got serious cleanliness problem, we saw corkroach in the room, scary all the girls. But the hostel is so big that the reason hard to clean all the section. Must need to face on the cleanliness problem! Their staff promise to solve the problem, hope so.Also,the toilet are not clean too.Anyway, it is good, except the cleanliness problem.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

the hostel is equipped with convenient facilities, but the wood bed might sneeze when i turn over.hope it might be fixed.

Nice staff. Good facilities with lift, pantry and computers. Nice decoration for the whole hostel. However, it is not that close to metro station.

I stayed here for one night in mid-July. The staff was accommodating and let me use the bicycle rental for the full 24 hours which was nice. It's proximity to Tower 85 was convenient - if you ever get lost in the city, just go towards the tower and you'll find your way back home! Rooms have strong air conditioning, and there's plenty of lounge space and even a balcony and roof area.

• 12th Jul 2014

Love my stay here! It's like bringing my home with me cause they have cooking stuff and all. Nice homey aura in the common room area, when you get tired from roaming around staying there is just the ticket!

The hostel is easy to find and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Perfect place. I stayed there with my friend for summer vacation. I was worried about the security cuz we were just two women and this place was excellent for us.

It's beautifully decorated and the room is large. Very comfortable to stay here!

This place is excellent. Facilities are well equipped, bathroom is tidy and clean.

Very satisfied, highly recommended. 9.7/10 would visit again. Limited view of harbour though. Disappointed

Great place to stay. A very nice hostel, I recommend ! The only problem are the matress which are futons, not very confortable.

thank you for your an opinion~~we will fix that problem immediately~~thank again~~

Nice hostel, friendly staff. Location: about 7 min from Metrostation, easy to find. The food in the restaurant downstairs is good. Big common room with kitchen facility. Dorm is also ok. Would come back here.

A good place to stay in 高雄

A very nice place to stay. I would definitely recommend it to those staying in Kaohsiung. My only concern was that the locks on the doors were fairly simple doorknob locks, and sometimes there was no one at the front desk. However, I wouldn't let that keep you from staying there!

Staffs are very friendly

This hostel is huge, probably the biggest hostel I've ever been to. They own a full building with an elevator in it. They have so many employees. It doesn't feel like warm place to stay (I didn't even have to chance to talk to the owner), it feels more like a business (like a motel). There's also a bar right next to the hostel, which was great.

Excellent hostel! Perhaps not the cheapest in the city; but definitely worth the expense. Nice atmosphere, the facility is mondern and tidy. Helpful staff. Can recommend without any hesitation.

わたしたちが宿泊予定の部屋に案内されたとき、ねずみがいました(笑) けど、雨季のオフシーズンだったため、臨機応変に部屋を変えていただきました。 立地もすばらしく、部屋も清潔でおしゃれで、それなのに安い。 また高雄に行ったときは必ず利用します。 謝謝!

« first « Prev 1 2 3