Harbour Views 39 Reviews

No.39, Lane 140 Xinguang Rd, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

It has a pretty good location, with a night market not mentioned in Lonely Planet about 5 minute walk away. There was good WiFi on every floor, and nice air conditioning. The one bad point of the hostel is the bed itself, it is a very thin mattress that it really hard to sleep on as you can feel the wood at the base of the bed.

The staff were very hospitable and helpful.

It is pretty good:)

Best Hostel in my travel trough Taiwan. Nothing can beat harbor view 39.

Thank you Peter, come back again. And safe journey!

Location is good for travel.

Thanks a lot! come back again! If there's anything we need to improve, you can e-mail us and let us know !

Good location, super clean, comfortable beds, big kitchen and lobby and great rooftop. Betty and Jennifer are both really helpful and friendly. They will give you any information about transports and places to visit. There is a South American restaurant on the ground floor where the staff is very friendly and the food is yummy.

Thank you Kenza we miss you (; please be back again some day! Safe journey and be happy!

True that the common room is no one using~~don't expect you can meet some friends over there.... But you can go to the coffee shop at the ground floor. Staffs there are all friendly and helpful, especially Betty, she is awesome!!! Facilities are all excellent!!! And the rooftop is the best spot to chat with friends:)

Thanks Phoebe, and i know i'll see you soon (; And come back here again!

An awesome hostel near Tower 85 in the heart of the city. The facilities were generally pretty clean and the AC worked well. One of the employees, Betty, was a lot of fun and gave good dining recommendations. The only negatives were: the bathroom was a bit dirty, mattresses a little hard and no WiFi on the rooftop terrace!

Thanks Rand, hopefully we can see you one day. Come back some time! And we'll try to improve more!

The hostel was easy to get to from the station and there are places to eat nearby. I didn't like that the floor in the large dorm room hadn't been swept. I wouldn't stay there again because it doesn't attract enough travelers for my taste. The kitchen area and patio areas were mostly empty and I enjoy interacting with other travelers.

Place was fantastic, particularly the public spaces. Owners were great. Id definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.

Lovely hostel very well kepted . They need a microwave.

A fantastic place with fantastic owners. They were very helpful, and welcoming. The room was better than most hotels I've been to, and it was super clean. Best hostel I stayed in the entire 14 day vacation.

Overall a nice place, with good location. There's not really any staff that can help you get around, but they help in what they can. The atmosphere is a bit remote and the common room was usually empty.

Amazing Hostel with a convenient location at the 85. Metro is near as well as food. Staff is really helpful and organized my trip to Kenting. Toiletes and showers are clean! Rooms are good as well with air conditioning. Common room is big with several computers. Roof top good for relaxing. Overall a nice stay for a couple of days because kaohsiung has a lot to offer. The staff will provide you with tourist maps.

BED BUGS!!!

This hostel is very nice. You have a nice view over the harbour and its right next to 85 Tower. The rooms and public areas are also really good and have everything you need. I will be back.

It's a nice and clean hostel. Just the atmosphere I didn't like. Almost no one was using the common room and I met maybe three people during my stay. Wouldn't come back, just because of the atmosphere.

they have large and nice space for public room ! Asmophere is really good. I wish they can improve the bath facility. But over all, I will stay again if I come to Kaohsiung

• 27th Jul 2014
  • China

Nice roomy building with a good common area and good facilities

The owner has a charming little family and everyone was very friendly. The atmosphere was amazing!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4