Harbour Views 39 Reviews

No.39, Lane 140 Xinguang Rd, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

the hostel is equipped with convenient facilities, but the wood bed might sneeze when i turn over.hope it might be fixed.

Love my stay here! It's like bringing my home with me cause they have cooking stuff and all. Nice homey aura in the common room area, when you get tired from roaming around staying there is just the ticket!

The hostel is easy to find and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Perfect place. I stayed there with my friend for summer vacation. I was worried about the security cuz we were just two women and this place was excellent for us.

It's beautifully decorated and the room is large. Very comfortable to stay here!

This place is excellent. Facilities are well equipped, bathroom is tidy and clean.

Very satisfied, highly recommended. 9.7/10 would visit again. Limited view of harbour though. Disappointed

Great place to stay. A very nice hostel, I recommend ! The only problem are the matress which are futons, not very confortable.

thank you for your an opinion~~we will fix that problem immediately~~thank again~~

Nice hostel, friendly staff. Location: about 7 min from Metrostation, easy to find. The food in the restaurant downstairs is good. Big common room with kitchen facility. Dorm is also ok. Would come back here.

A good place to stay in 高雄

A very nice place to stay. I would definitely recommend it to those staying in Kaohsiung. My only concern was that the locks on the doors were fairly simple doorknob locks, and sometimes there was no one at the front desk. However, I wouldn't let that keep you from staying there!

Staffs are very friendly

This hostel is huge, probably the biggest hostel I've ever been to. They own a full building with an elevator in it. They have so many employees. It doesn't feel like warm place to stay (I didn't even have to chance to talk to the owner), it feels more like a business (like a motel). There's also a bar right next to the hostel, which was great.

Excellent hostel! Perhaps not the cheapest in the city; but definitely worth the expense. Nice atmosphere, the facility is mondern and tidy. Helpful staff. Can recommend without any hesitation.

わたしたちが宿泊予定の部屋に案内されたとき、ねずみがいました(笑) けど、雨季のオフシーズンだったため、臨機応変に部屋を変えていただきました。 立地もすばらしく、部屋も清潔でおしゃれで、それなのに安い。 また高雄に行ったときは必ず利用します。 謝謝!

We really enjoyed our short stay. No complaints

• 2nd Jun 2014

The toilet isn't enough and is come with the limited using time, and the worst is the power socket not beside the dorm, need to share with others.

I had a great time here. The staff were very helpful, the facillities were great ... it would be difficult for light sleepers who wanted to go to bed before midnight, but this is downtown Kaohsiung, not a national park, so I care less about getting to bed early. As for myself, I have no complaints.

Its a good clean hostel that has a big common area, and rooftop to chill. Not a nice view but nice to have the opportunity. You can do laundry and hang it there. The rooms are big and clean.

Very nice atmosphere and I really like the rooftop. Staffs are nice and very helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3