Harbourside City Backpackers Reviews

105 The Strand, Tauranga, Tauranga, New Zealand

This is the perfect location. The view from the balcony is absolutely stunning. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the cheap dinner night.

pretty much perfect! very clean, nicest staff of any hostel in nz, lovely kitchen with a nice view. on the pricey side, but standard for nz. we stayed here because it was convenient to the bus, and we were very happy.

By far the worst hostel I stayed in throughout my travels in Nee Zealand. - paid wifi does not work in bedrooms (staff didn't tell us) - room smelled like mold - inaccessible outlets - provided hair dryer was not compatible with Australian outlets - staff proved unhelpful when asked about parking situation - rooms are incredibly small - rooms situated above a noisy alley (hard to sleep with noise)

Hi Lidija, Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you talking the time! We are proudly to say we have upgraded our internet provider and system. Now, available in all rooms and through the hostel, plus free internet on arrival! Free parking is available after 4pm to 9am, plus there is a all day free carpark close by. I'm sorry that I only had the chance to meet you on check out. We wish you well and travel safe through Nz. Aline & her wonderful team