Harbourviews Hostel Reviews

No.39, Lane 140 Xinguang Rd, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Overall, I had a pleasant stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly, it was cheap, clean and air conditioned. A great value for the money.

it's quite a nice place to stay and it's worth the value of money.

Very comfortable room with strong air conditiong which is good in hot summer time. The view from roof is really amazing . Pleasant stay!

Nice to have a Cantonese speaking PT staff

Nice place. Didn't see much of the staff. Good rooms and bathrooms, common kitchen area. Only issue was the terrible roommates the night I was there. Would recommend!

Great hostel and very clean!

Great place and location at a cheap price, what more could you ask for!

• 4th Aug 2015

Really good hostel like every hostel in Taiwan, very clean, super friendly Staff nice and calm atmosphere! They have a really cool rooftop! I would definitely recommend this place !

Top notch facilities; very clean dorms, bathrooms and common area; good location near the Sandou Shopping district. There were very few other guests when I was there so I cant comment on the atmosphere, but the roof deck has amazing views and is perfect for hanging out at night. I definitely recommend this hostel if you are in Kaohsiung.

Nice place, well organised, friendly staff, would definitely return!

Great hostel! If I go back to Kaohsiung in the future, then I will definitely stay here again! The staff is really helpful

More a hotel than a hostel! We had a clean, spaceous double room even with TV. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Big roof terrace. Not far from the next MRT station.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Really great hostel to stay at! Probably my favorite that I stayed at throughout Taiwan. Great value for the price - large common area and all the bunkbeds with outlets and a personal reading light. Staff was very helpful in booking a car for us to Hualien. Can't recommend this hostel enough :).

super hostel. Great staff. no complaints. incredible value

high c/p value!!

Thank you very much!

I'll be back!

Great location, great staff, spacious rooms and common areas and everything is really clean and well maintained. The restaurant on the ground floor is very good too. When some other guests behaved inappropriately during the last night of my stay the staff came to the room to apologize the next morning and offered a free meal. Overall highly recommend this place

• 1st May 2015

Very clean & comfortable with great kitchen & common area. Not a lot of information on what to do in Kaohsiung provided.

I really liked the hostel rooms and also that the common area is so huge! Same goes for the kitchen area (which is a superbig plus)! I guess the only complain I have is that the beds in my room were really noisy (please note, not the mattress, it's the wood of the beds). You cannot move around withhout making a sound.

Amazing place. Staff are very nice and understanding (but not very knowledgable about anything outside Kaohsiung). Grat facilities, love the lockers in the dorm room, and that the dorm can be locked. Very clean, easy to get to, but a bit far from town and difficult to find.