Hard Road Hostel Reviews

111 Moo 1 Bantai, Koh Phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

very nice ppl, lovely place to be, cheap and good!

Great hostel, perfect place to meet other travelers, fun and relaxing atmosphere and really big variety of facilities and things to do=)) would definitely come back! Thank you guys!!)

It's the second i come and i don't regret. Amazing staff and atmospher. i will for sure come bac next time.

everything was alright. nice and friendly staff. had a lot of fun with the guests and specialy with joaquin. delicious chicken panini!! great warm up party.

Amazing place..i am sad that i couldn't stay longer. The staff is amazing, we had lots of fun. I will come back sure. If u go to Phangan you should stay at this place - it has so many facilities that you think you are in a resort!! Thanks for this amazing time!

The best hostel I stayed so far ! You have everything you need : swimming pool, beach volleyball court, chill area and good staff ! I recommend to anyone to stop here ! Thank you Hard Road again !

I had a great stay in Hard road hostel the place is beautiful and perfect for meet people . They have a nice swimming pool the restaurant is good and cheap and the room was very clean . Thanks to the owners Jeremy Dylan and Tristan they are very friendly and helpful.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

Great place to stay, Went for 4 days ended up staying 3 weeks... hips of stuff to do around the common areas when its raining... and the staff is really helpful on giving you tips of stuff to do around the island on sunny days... the atmosphere is really chilled and friendly, great place to meet new people when you're travelling on your own... thanks guys for the great time!!!

This place was amazing! We initially booked for 2 nights and ended up staying 10. Everything you could want from a hostel - cheap, sociable, plenty of facilities and awesome staff. Dylan, Jerome

The hostel was really well equipped, gym, swimming pool, clean beds and very social. The staff were really friendly and helpful. It was a little out of the way from anywhere interesting, although you can hire scooters and explore the island. Overall, very good hostel. I left my phone at the hostel as I was leaving the island and Joaquin kindly delivered it to me on the pier - what a hero!! Cheers.

Nice pool,great staff cheap as chips merci beaucoup

• 12th Oct 2014

Thanks for everything, we had a wonderful stay with you guys ! I will definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a cheap place offering all the facilities you can ask! Special thanks to Dylan who were so helpful !

• 10th Oct 2014

Awesome place to stay in. The staff, Jeremy, Dylan and Kitan feel like family, always ready to help you with everything you need. Found some new friends staying in the same room as me. Jey was very helpfull when I wanted to book tickets to Chang Mai and found everything very cheap for me.This is a home away from home. Thank you Hard Road :D

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Iceland

Crazy party hostel. Hostel managers (French guys) are fun to party with. Pool parties and drinking games (you can win taxi ride and entrance fee to parties) were on pretty much every night (at least before and just after full moon). Dorms can be really big without much space to walk around or for bags but you shouldn't stay in there anyway !!! Wifi was working perfectly everywhere. Thai food at the restaurant (even if a bit pricey) was really nice. I've already recommended it to few friends.

I have been traveling South East Asia for 4 months now and Hard Road is still my favourite hostel that I have stayed at. I stayed there on 2 separate occasions and both times I've felt at home there. They have more facilities and entertainment than any other place I've stayed, and the general layout/social area is really good for chilling out and meeting people. The location is situated in Ban Tai half way between the half moon and full moon which is perfect. Great place to party and have fun.

Best place to stay on the Island! The facilities are great and the staff are lovely, I highly recommend Hard Road to anyone looking to visit Koh Phangan!

• 3rd Oct 2014

Had an absolute blast here!!! The facilities are top notch - pool two bar areas with loads of seating, volleyball, beach soccer and I smashed up the gym too building up the guns. There's a projector and beer pong tables, alongside a pool table and table tennis. The people were amazing and there was such a great vibe. Staff were all friendly and super great. I only wished I had stayed longer - it's been my number one hostel experience in my whole two years of travelling! CAN ONLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

• 2nd Oct 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in so far! Great location, short taxi to haad rin but far enough that it's not too noisy. Great facilities. Really enjoyed my stay there, if I head back to Koh Phangan I will stay at the same place! Staff were always friendly and helpful! I would recommend it to friends or anyone staying on Koh phangan.

Loved this hostel! Wouldn't choose to stay anywhere else on the island! Amazing staff, great facilities and a great atmosphere A

Had such a fantastic time in this place! The staff and facilities are brilliant!

• 2nd Oct 2014