Hard Road Hostel Reviews

111 Moo 1 Bantai, Koh Phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

This place is a must if you're a young backpacker stayin in koh panang. Most important for me was the genuine kindness I received from the staff- especially Jeremy and Ed. Such hospitality and Thai charm. Highly recommend staying here. Thanks for the fish Ed ;)

• 28th Jan 2015

This is a toptier hostel. They have everything, the swimming pool is always clean, they have a nice area to interact and meet new people (that's awesome for who is traveling alone), they have the scooter rental service at the hostel, they have taxi service to take to the main big parties, you can eat at the hostel, bedroom have a/c, shower is good. I definetely have nothing to complain. The staff are polite and young people. One of the best hostels that I stayed in. I totally recommend!

The staff is very welcoming and efficient. The atmosphere is very pleasant. It was a great stay.

• 18th Jan 2015

Hard road is the best hostel if u can cal it a hostel it looks more like a 5 star resort and it got just about eferything u neet higspeed wi-fi resturant gym , home cinema, swiming pool a good chilout area and its just super cool hostel and chep as hell the staff is super healpful ,p,s mia ,da and moon 3 girls of the staff are just amazing girls and super friendly i wut stay at hard road any time i wut be in ko panang

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Iceland

Traveling for 5 months now, I transfer hostels every few days. Hard Road was one that I didn't really want to leave. Value for money is excellent, for the price of just over a hundred baht, you get so much more. The facilities make a great atmosphere to stay active and meet people or just chill out, we barely even made it to the beach! They organize tours and trips, and the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. What other hostel has its own Muay Thai arena?

We had a great time at the hard road hostel! Wonderfull team, beautifull hostel we all you need for a great stay! If you want to make sports : beach soccer, beach volley, tennis table and much more... You have it all! And what should we say about the pool party and the general spirit ... People are so friendly, funny and help you with whatever you need. This is the pkace to be, we'll be back for sure!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Greece

I have stayed twice to this hostel and I have enjoyed both times ! Jeremy the owner and his staff staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the beds were nice and the price was right. With swimming pool, to relax and enjoy your drink, gym, beach football, wolleyball and tennis area this hostel has it all. Located in Bantai close to the beach along the main road to Haad Rin this is also a good place to stay for full moon festivities. I recommend this place it's really great!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Greece

THE ATMOSPHERE ARE GREAT, ALSO THE STAFF!!

The staff is very nice. I didn't fell safe because the hostel is completely open to the street and there is only the door of the room between me and somebody passing by the place. Good room (of 4 people), good bathroom, no daily cleaning, the prices of the food there changed according to whom you were speaking - if it was with the girls it would be a price, if it is with the owner it is another price -, however the staff is composed by good heart people.

perfect place for party's

jeremie and the rest of the staff are amazing. I can't think of one word to describe my week at Hard road other than epic! If you are looking for the best party of your life and the most amazing people from all over the world BOOK NOW! I have never had more fun at a hostel ever. You can party by the pool, eat a delicious buffet, buy one get one buckets, chill out and watch movies, play pool, etc etc! I have been gone one day and I Already miss it. Will definitely be going back!

For peak season this hostel is expensive, but you get what you pay for, rooms are air conditioned which is so so nice to come in to after a night out, the atmosphere before parties is amazing, in my 7 days there I ate dinner with a new group of people every night and you meet so many amazing people! The hostel embraces the party element with party packages, not in the centre but they will arrange taxis and moped hire. Would highly recommend for groups or single travellers like me!

• 28th Dec 2014

A really good hostel!!! The facilities are basic but it was all about the vibe and atmosphere. Awsome areas to chill and meet. Good wifi and charger outlets in the common areas is a plus. Would 100 procent go back there!!!

I stayed in the Hard Road Villas, which is the best option if you want a little peace and quiet for recovery along with the excellent party atmosphere of the hostel. I had a fantastic time, and the facilities are very good except for a couple of points: firstly, the hot water is not always on and you have to find someone to ask for it, and secondly, the single bathroom becomes awful when shared between a full dorm - a dedicated shower block would be a big improvement in that respect.

• 24th Dec 2014

Careful- I actually had trouble leaving. Amazing atmosphere, clean facilities, chicken and cheese paninis, organized activities. This is my second time at this hostel because each and every one of the staff members are legends. CHEERS.

Fun clean hostel. They had two toilets, which seemed like a small number considering the amount of beds. It's an ok location for parties, but not near a beach. The water smelled funky. The staff was excellent. My bed was comfy, but my friends was awful.

Was here before the half moon, so the environment was quiet! However, I still felt a fun party atmosphere. The staff were helpful and informative! Free drink on arrival! Booked for one night and stayed four nights! Cannot complain.

I stayed here for fully moon. They have 5 day minimum stay. I called to ask if they could please make exception because I was flying home after full moon party. The guy who answered the phone said "maybe, if your a good lucking girl" dorms were very dirty, cleaning people never cleaned, bathrooms were a mess and never had toiled paper! There was about 10 spider webs and spiders in the bathroom. Pool looks big in the pictures, it's actually small. Don't book here, there better options!

very nice ppl, lovely place to be, cheap and good!

Great hostel, perfect place to meet other travelers, fun and relaxing atmosphere and really big variety of facilities and things to do=)) would definitely come back! Thank you guys!!)

« first « Prev 1 2 3