Hard Road Villa Reviews

111 Moo 1, Bantai koh phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Overall was easy and very cheap!! Best thing was the pre party held at main hard rock villa was good fun!

• 7th Apr 2014

Jeremie and team are fantastic. Extremely helpful. The Hard Road Villas are pretty quiet so personally if I stayed again I would stay at the Hard Road Cafe (just up the road) as it is more sociable which is where we tended to hang out anyway. Also try ABC cafe near the 7 Eleven for food. Large delicious meals from only 50 BAHT.

It is more than an hostel. It is a big complex with 2 swimming pool a lot of social areas, beer pong tournament, warm up parties before Half Moon festival. If I have an advice to give is to book the private room call Villa 4. It is for 5 people with a comfort of a 5 stars resort. You even get a jacuzzi inside the room.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Waking up in the morning after an extremely crazy night out and see the pool right at your door is the most amazing thing ever! If you want to be able to be close to the party but far enough to enjoy some piece and quiet then this is the place for you. I could head up to Hard Road Cafe to meet new people, maybe get into some shenanigans, and then after head back to the quiet if I needed to! Matthieu is the kickass receptionist at the villas and Lizzy is the wonderful receptionist at the Cafe!

I really enjoyed my stay in the Hard Road Villa and will come back soon. The value for money was the best I had so far on my trip. The people are awesome and the offer good activities at the Hard Road Cafe what belongs to the Villa. The rooms are big and the offer a pool as well. The atmosphere was awesome. I really liked this place!

Great location and facilities, close to all the party yet still a nice and quiet place to relax and the dorms are excellent! Enjoyed my stay and will definitely return if I go back to Ko Phangan.

• 25th Jan 2014

BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAY

I've been to the hard road villa and hard road cafe, the both was amazing! Great atmosphere, good party during the half moon. If you want to have good time and meet poeple from everywhere, is the place to be! Marco

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

The hard road villa is amazing and the staff is always looking of you...We planed one night and stayed four!! We enjoyed the time at the this hostel. Thanks a lot... OBRIGADO :)