Hard Road Villa Reviews

111 Moo 1, Bantai koh phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Awesome location next to the beach, also pretty close to the city center. The pool was nice and everyone staying there was very friendly. Great value for your money.

There were 6 of us that stayed here over the full moon period and loved it! Really chill atmosphere but great because the actual hostel is right across the street when you want to party. Bathrooms were cleaned daily and beds were comfy too!! Joaquin works the bar daily and is always around to help out which was awesome

• 2nd Dec 2014

Had an amazing stay here in hard road villa! Spent ten days here, although we didn't stay here over the full moon party we wish we had! Atmosphere was amazing, jaoqium the manager was so lovely and helpful! Thank you for an amazing stay! HT

• 10th Nov 2014

I really recommend this hostel. Nice Pool and the Bar is directly next to it. The Room was nice, Big and clean. Joaquin is very helpfull and friendly. Its the perfect Hostel to meet People and to do something together during the Day. And if you still dont have enouhg People Around you, you can go to the hard Road Café what is just a 5 minute Walk from the Villa and there are even More People :) I stayed there over One week for the Full Moon Party and i really enjoyed my stay there!!

Very good hostel! I stayed there last november and at first I arrived at the Hard Road Cafe, which is 200m away from the Hard Road Villa. They gave me a ride to the Villa where I was also welcomed with open arms. The staff is really nice! I stayed in the bigger villa with six beds, which was beautiful and really hotel-like. It's easy to go to the Hard Road Cafe for a good party and drinks, but when you want a more quiet place, the Villa is a good place for a nap. Would definitely stay again!

We had an amazing time staying in Hard Road Villas! At first we thought the hostel was better, but the Villas are so much better. Quieter, more laidback atmosphere, but still social and I think easier to get to know people. Joaquin is brilliant, he made us all hang out, did amazing breakfast (croissants with nutella) and was just great. So happy we decided to stay here, let us know when you start your hostel, Joaquin!

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Norway

Great location 5 mins walk to the beach! Beautiful place that looks more like an all inclusive with the pool area. Staff were super nice and helpful. There was only 4 ppl there when I stayed (low season) it could be an awesome atmosphere with more people! Also Hard Road down the road is an option to hang out with lots of people! Great 50-60bhat resto just down the road... Such great food!

Everything was perfect. Nice staff, best location right next to the beach. Rent a motorbike and you get around the whole island. Best kite surf spot if you're interested. Very cosy bar at the beach approx. 300m to your left

Definitely a party hostel but easy to find chill people who just want to hang out also. Good place to go for a solo female traveller looking to meet interesting people. Just don't expect too much peace and quiet.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Amazing hostel. Only drama was they didn't pay the wifi bill so it was not working in the rooms at the time, but other than that nearly flawless. You won't find better value for money; the place even has a pool. Probably the best location on the island for the half moon party too. Highly recommended.

We booked to stay at the villa but got dropped at the hard road cafe, Jeremy kindly gave us a lift though to the correct place (just down the road) and told us that we were very welcome to come back to the cafe to use the facilities there. The villa is a lot more quiet and the price was excellent :) the pool is such an added bonus and being able to socialise over at the cafe makes it the best of both worlds :) would recommend this hostel!