Haris Youth Hostel

9.3
Superb 637 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
26th May 2017

When I arrived nobody was at the hostel and I had to sit outside for 40 minutes before I could get in. However once he returned (Haris explained to me there was a misunderstanding with staff and somebody got the wrong time) there was no better hosts, I would highly recommend Haris' tour around Sarajevo, for 36 marks this is excellent value for money as it includes all transport, a 6 hour tour, and museum entry. Unfortunately there were only 4 of us in the hostel so the atmosphere was pretty dead

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017

Great hostel with superb staff, I highly recommend it.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th May 2017

Harris turned this trip into a real experience. He's a really friendly bloke who was happy to go the extra mile. So many happy memories were made here, especially the BBQ on the terrace and the trip to the Olympic stadium. Thanks so much man, will remember this trip for a long time to come.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th May 2017

Had a great stay at this Hostel! Haris is a lovely guy with lots of local knowledge. I'll definitely be staying here when I come back to Sarajevo!

• manuelgluderer1266
  • Italy, Male, 31-40
21st Apr 2017

Well guys stayed one night, but extended another and another. This place is freaking out cool. The owner is taking care of your loundry for 5€, just give him 10, he deserves it. When you will be invited to join the mans cave, it's over bro. Whatever happens in the mans cave, stayes there... Simply amazing

21st Apr 2017
5.4

Its not in the center. 10-15 min is nothing but when its uphill ... Iwner was nice 1 plug in 5 beds dorm Very noicy even in 2 am Roomaas very cold

17th Apr 2017

I had a great time at this hostel. Haris was a great host who really cared for his guests and he alone made the hostel a worthy visit. I'd definitely come back if I'm ever in Sarajevo.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th Apr 2017

My friend and I loved our stay at Haris's hostel, the hostel is clean and welcoming with a lovely terrace overlooking the whole city! Haris's is a wonderful host and his tours are great! The walk up the hill is well worth it! We will definitely be back!

8th Mar 2017

Excellent hostel. Highly recommended.