Haris Youth Hostel Reviews

Vratnik Mejdan 37, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel is one of the BEST hostel I've ever stayed!!! Haris is very helpful, kind and friendly staff!! He cook the breakfast and it was very nice. Clean room, good hot shower, nice kitchen... This hostel is very cozy!!!!! Actually, the hill is a little hard to clime, but you can see nice view and stay calm!!! If I go to Sarajevo again, I gonna stay here definitely :) A lot of thank for Haris!!!

The place is clean, facilities are nice, and there is a great common room with a kitchen and computer and big TV and such. But what really makes this place is Haris, the owner. He's nice, helpful, and a great guy! You should come to Sarajevo and stay here! The only downside would be that it's not right in the center of town, but that's why it's cheaper than the others, and it's really not much of a walk, as Sarajevo is very small. Plus, you get a great view of the city!

Haris is awesome and so hospitable! I came during low season so I did not get to experience the atmosphere, but the location is great and hostel itself is great!

I'm very pleased about my stay at Haris Youth Hostel. I have been in many hostels in Sarajevo and Haris was clearly one of the best ones. Everything worked smoothly, even breakfast was served on the mornings by friendly and easy-going staff.

Good vibe and pleasant owner, but no one added new toilet paper nor took the garbage from my room. And I stayed there for 4 nights....

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Croatia

Advertised with following facilities and didn't get any of those: free parking (busy), free welcomed drink (never heard about), lockers ( full!). I m traveling with expensive camera gear and book the hostel for those facilities.

One of the best hostel I've been to in all Europe