Haris Youth Hostel Reviews

Vratnik Mejdan 37, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A nice hostel just outside of the Old Town district of Sarajevo. It must've been low season as I was the only one who was a guest there. Good price for the hostel.

Nce Hostel, nice staff, i've had goos time there! therefore, there was'nt many people, maybe because i was off seasonn...

• 21st Apr 2015

This review is not for the hostel on the hill, but the one on the end of town. This facility is new and still needs to have many things updated. Of course the bar is operational. The beds were comfortable, nice common room, Haris is a great host with a good sense of humor. The kitchen is yet to be operational, the doors I encountered would not stay closed unless locked. The toilet and shower in my room needed some serious maintenance. Recommend.

Great as always! The new location will be excellent!

The Haris Youth Hostel was wonderful. They were so kind and accommodating. I lost my phone and he managed to find it and go and get it for me, no questions asked. I cannot explain my gratitude for these lovely people. Their new hostel location is bound to be great and I wish them all the best.

I had a very good time with Haris and the rest of the people in the hostel, they were all very kind. It's a little far from the center but that's not a problem, since it's easy to get there either walking or by bus. I would recomend this hostel to anyone looking for a quiet place to spend a few nights.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Haris is a really nice guy who's been running this hostel for many years. He also knows a lot about Sarajevo and its history, so I recommend his tour. The hostel is 10mins walk from the centre and up a hill. However, I liked the daily exercise! And it's very close to shops and a great look-out over the city. There were a few young AISEC volunteers staying or hanging out at the hostel so it can be quite social.