Haris Youth Hostel Reviews

Vratnik Mejdan 37, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The new hostel I stayed in is nicely located by the river and close to the old town. Harris and his colleagues are naturally helpful and friendly and made me feel welcome at their hostel. Harris seems v genuine to me and is striving to make the hostel as good as possible . I highly recommend this hostel, it's not a huge party place although has a socialable bar areas and trips , bbqs tours and pub crawls are all arrange via the hostel. I only stayed 2 nights but long enough to recommend the plac

In my room (101), the water does not fully drain away in the toilet, maybe you could fix that. Otherwise, thank you very much for the sincere, open welcome i received from everyone here! I really enjoyed my stay here.

Upon arrival we were informed that we were to be moved to another branch of Haris hostel. The new location was closer to town but the facilities were severely lacking. The 'replacement' hostel where we stayed had no kitchen facilities, only a fridge and sink. This was a let down as we had chosen Haris due to its good kitchen. The bathroom was a bit dirty and the shower head was broken. Staff were very friendly and helpful, even ordering veggie pizza for us one evening! located by main road

Great host, extremely friendly and his knowledge of Sarajevo was amazing.

A nice hostel just outside of the Old Town district of Sarajevo. It must've been low season as I was the only one who was a guest there. Good price for the hostel.

Nce Hostel, nice staff, i've had goos time there! therefore, there was'nt many people, maybe because i was off seasonn...

• 21st Apr 2015

This review is not for the hostel on the hill, but the one on the end of town. This facility is new and still needs to have many things updated. Of course the bar is operational. The beds were comfortable, nice common room, Haris is a great host with a good sense of humor. The kitchen is yet to be operational, the doors I encountered would not stay closed unless locked. The toilet and shower in my room needed some serious maintenance. Recommend.

Great as always! The new location will be excellent!

1 2 Next » last »