Haris Youth Hostel Reviews

Vratnik Mejdan 37, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We had the most amazing stay at Haris Youth Hostel. The owner, Haris, was an amazing guy. Extremely relaxed and friendly. He made our stay in Sarajevo very memorable. The hostel is very laid back and has amazing views over the city. I would definitely recommend to stay at this hostel.

• 15th Aug 2014

Absolutely loved my stay at Haris Youth Hostel. The hill may be a bit steep, but you can always take the bus or pay a cab next to nothing to get to the top. I walked it every time no problem. Haris is a great guy who goes out of his way to make sure everyone enjoys their stay in Sarajevo. Do not miss out on his tour either, it was one of the best I've been on. The roof top patio/bbq was great for meeting people. And the bbq Haris made for us was so good! Thanks again Haris!

Perfect hostel for your stay in Sarajevo! The staff was very friendly and will help you with everything. You can ask what you want, and they do it for you. The location was perfect, you only have to walk down the hill for the centre en the old town. If you visiting Sarajevo, book this hostel! There's nog better place to stay.

The place is pretty great because of the awesome host that makes you feel super welcome and goes out of this way to help you in anything he can!!! Bathrooms very clean but few. Rooms were good but old I guess it adds to the charm! Location! It is a 10 min walk to old town but up/down massive hill! All in all comfortable stay!! Met some cool peeps and some bad eggs. Host was amazing

1 2 Next » last »