Harlem YMCA Reviews

180 West 135th Street, NY 10030, New York, USA

most horrible exp. I've had staying anywhere. I'm not too hard to please was on Floor 7 the elevator broke twice (security didn't know where stairs were) while I was there had to walk up 7 flights both times the last time was with 50 pound luggage trying to check out and make to the airport in time. Room was never cleaned. Loud kids playing in the hallway at 3am didn't appreciate being laughed at by security when I voiced my concerns. Women's bathroom was hard to catch not in use. Never Again

• 18th Jul 2015

We stayed for 3 nights. Te staff are really helpful and friendly and the pool and gym great. It is slightly lacking in any communal area such as a nice lounge/ cafe. The location is near the tube and an easy walk from 125th and 116th street where there are nice bars and resturants. It's the perfect place for a cheap clean place to stay to do all the sights of NYC. The bathrooms of 10th floor are lovely- rooms are a little small but fine.

No toilet paper for several days. No hangers on arrival, but cleaning woman brought some the next day. Unfortunately I had to pay for a double room, because few singles are available.