Harmoni Hostel e Pousada

Fabulous 53 Total Reviews
Fabulous 53 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Fantastic hostel, although a little difficult to find when you get off the ferry! Jose is amazing!! So friendly and go out of his way everyday to make sure you're enjoying the island.. Breakfast is one of the best we've had so far in Brazil and the staff are so lovely. Views of the sea when you wake up and easy access to the beach and pier. 100% recommend 😊

• phaymie2371
  • England, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017
7.1

The people that run this hostel Are absolutely lovely and the breakfast is great. The room and in particular a few of the mattress have a very strong smell of urine which kind of ruined my stay.

• morskisrle
  • Netherlands, Male, 31-40
9th Feb 2017

Very friendly people. Clean. Internet was good but in the room was sometimes weak. Recommend.

20th Jan 2017

It's a fully functioning hostel with no problems. What stood out for me was the staff who worked there, the main guy who runs it is brilliant. I was on my own on the trip and I injured myself on a walk but he always made sure I had company and even took me to the beach with the surfboard he had. Awesome hostel, great breakfast, I definitely recommend it.