Harmoni Hostel e Pousada Reviews

rua: assembléia, 152, Abraão / Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Brazil

We booked this hostel for 3 nights, didn't even stay one. The smell of urine in the rooms was so bad! The owner was friendly and wanted to help so he showed is two different rooms, equally smelly. First we thought it was the bathrooms but when we discovered that the smell was coming from the mattresses we could not get out of there quick enough! We have been traveling for 2 months, have stayed at minimum 30 hostels and never have we left one without staying at least one night. DO NOT STAY HERE!

awsome friendly staff, nice location with 5min walking distance to the beach and safe neighborhood. basic dorms but all clean. can highly recommend this place.

I really loved my stay here even though it was raining all the time. The owner is so nice and made me feel welcomed as soon as i arrived. I felt really comfortable and at home here. I would recommend any sscandinavias on a budget to come here!

Good things: -shower/toilet in room -location ok -owner was nice Bad things: -smelt little bit pee in room -one cucaracha in toilet -wifi didnt work well -no information about ilha grande or any suggestions where to go/what to do. Mainly it was okay place to stay, could be cheaper.. :)

• 22nd Jan 2015