Harmonia Reviews

Rua Barao da Torre 175, casa 18, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

My stay here was a memorable one. I just loved the vibe, the people and the staff here. Due to its categorization it tends to attract a certain type of traveler. For me this worked well as I got along well with them quite well :) The staff here are really nice, they go out of their way to ensure you're settled in. The place is super clean and very comfortable. I must admit that I am not a traveler that stays at hostels but after this experience I am definitely going to try a few more.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • India

Lovely place, everything was great. Highly recomend it!

Harmonia is in a brilliant location in Ipanema, close to the beach and the metro. There's a great mixture of people from all over the world and Chris and Saskia, who run it, are always so friendly and helpful.

Highly recommendable! Staff is great! The rooms are good. Wifi works in every area. Close to the beach and to the metro. It's a safe place! I'd definitely go there again!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Austria

Amazingly friendly and awesome staff! Wonderful breakfast and the strongest wifi I've found in South America so far! Staying here feels like staying at home, it's so comfortable and welcoming. The beds are comfortable and showers are big, plugs and fans for the rooms- I really loved this place. Actually, wound up coming back to Rio and left some friends of mine where they were staying bc i missed this place and wanted to stay again for a couple nights. Try the lunch next door and acai there too!

Thank you so much for your kind words Lauren. It was our pleasure and hopefully we see you again. Kindest Regards Chris

1 2 Next » last »