Superb 513 Total Reviews
Superb 513 Total Reviews
Harmonia Located at Rua Barao da Torre 175, casa 18, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rua Barao da Torre 175, casa 18, Ipanema
94% 513
-22.9836614 -43.2010746
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

I had a great time here! Saskia was super helpful with organising tours and general information. The other guys and dolls on staff were lovely and always up for a chat or to share their own great experiences. Very clean, lovely AC and nice common areas! Great location, 5 mins from Ipanema Beach!

Sheebani!! Thanx so much for this awesome review. I am soooooo glad you stayed and enjoyed our house and Rio!! All the best!

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2016

This hostel is well located in a nice area, near to the beach (2 blocks), restaurantes, shops, bakery, subway (same street), etc. So facilities are very good. Room with 6 beds, small but ok if people organize their stuffs!

16th Apr 2016

Everything was great EXCEPT organization of the reception. I needed to pay on my last morning before leaving and the employee was 20 minutes late and didn't have the key to the cash box. I nearly missed my bus to São Paulo and had unnecessary stress when checking out. The overnight security guard was unwilling to take the money from me so that I could leave on time. There must be a more efficient way to organize payment.

• USA, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2016

Saskia, the hostel mother is so helpful and open hearted. She is also an amazing baker and makes fresh baked good most mornings for the guests. I have very much enjoyed my stay here.

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016

Very nice hostel with amazing staff! Felt incredibly welcome throughout the duration of our stay!

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

Harmonia made my trip to Rio de Janeiro. I cannot speak highly enough about the staff here. They always were checking in to make sure that my accommodations were top notch. I was not very prepared for this trip, but they made sure I had an unforgettable time. Chris, Staskia, Elaina, and Lela are the best hostel team I've met.

• haydrod222
  • Argentina, Female, 41+
25th Mar 2016

Amazing staff. They are really kind and helpful. The only problem is that there are only 3 bathrooms for all the guest. If you don't mind, all the other stuff are really nice.

• audronevirbickaite3696
  • Lithuania, Female, 31-40
18th Mar 2016

Amazing atmosphere for lone travelers, I have met incredible people there who have traveled a lot and were open for exploring new things. Best Hostel ever!!! And the staff was really amazing as well. Thank you for making my stay at Rio unforgettable.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
26th Feb 2016

Really nice Hostel with super friendly and helpful staff, perfect located. I wished, i could stay longer.

• Finland, Male, 25-30
22nd Feb 2016

+location +atmosphere (chill, relaxing, cool) +kitchen +common area +not to big hostel +showers (at least the other one upstairs i used was great) // -no lockers in bedroom -bit expensive -staff was not brasilian (except the night guy) -i said to one staffmember (woman) that im going next to Paraty for 4 nights. She said there's not much to do for 4 nights, and my booking is bad for me, cause i cant stay less time and get my money back. Wtf, i had great time in Paraty, could stay eaven longer.