Harmonia Reviews

Rua Barao da Torre 175, casa 18, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good location and safe. People are friendly and very helpful to provide any information I need. I had great stays there.

Very helpful friendly crew at Harmonia. Thx guys

Good location, friendly staff

• 6th Jul 2014

Was there for world cup. Staff are friendly, great location, nice place to meet people. Only problem was there were so many mosquitoes I had to mummify my body with blankets to prevent being stung at night. I still got 8 bites per night and had to leave 3 days early because of it. The problem is their kitchen is open to the balcony and so mosquitoes can come in unhindered. To make matters worse, they didn't refund me my last 3 days. Bring DEET or don't pay up front.

• 3rd Jul 2014

I think it was in generally secure, but the night doorman who just lets anyone and everyone in, should be portrayed as security. Apart from that everything was pretty good! Room for 4 people was quite small but the hostel is good and I recommend it.

Excellent hostel in great location with very helpful an fun staff. Would definitely recommend staying here. Enjoy!

Cozy little hostel in a great location in Ipanema. A good place to spend a few relaxed days close to the beach and bars of Ipanema. The staff is great!

Met a lot of amazing people here including Saskia and the rest of the staff. Perfect location in Ipanema and located on a small alley with half a dozen or more other hostels. Would definitely choose Harmonia again. Situada en un barrio perfecto, Ipanema. Los empleados son amables y responsables. La mejor opcion.

• 5th Jun 2014

Prime location, friendly and helpful staff combined with peace of mind from great security makes this place home away from home. The 6 bed room even when full never felt too crowded (hostel wise) and breakfast served was always decent. It is located RIGHT next to 3-4 other hostels so there are tons of people to meet and socialize with at any given time - even in the off season! The staff also speak a variety of languages so you're sure to get the help you need. 10/10 overall experience!

• 10th Apr 2014

A fantastic little hostel. Had a very warm welcome from Saskia, who showed me round. Staff are super friendly. I found the hostel clean, quirky and there was good air con. Really chilled out vibe. Great location!!! Only downside is that it is quite small (I think 16 beds?) which means meeting new people in the hostel is limited. But I really enjoyed my stay and met some great people. Highly recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, very friendly staff and found all other guests very friendly also. Facilities are all good, breakfast was good etc. Highly recommend this hostel.

Everything was perfect. WC, bathrooms and kitchen cleaned every morning. The staff is very friendly and helpful, I felt like with my best friends.

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Bulgaria

my first stay in Brazil and in Rio. Very helpful staff and I never felt unsafety at night in this neighbourhood. Well organised and everything clean. Nice breakfast.

small hostel about 7 min from epanema beach.the staff is great and so is the breakfast and you can be sure you'll have a great time there and meet people you want to hang around with!!

• 3rd Dec 2013

We have stayed at four different hostels in Brazil, from the 5 star hostel in Petropolis to the lower star hostel in a Favela, all have been enjoyable, Harmonia offer a better than average experience, no laundry was the only disappointment. Had a great night out in Lappa with Nora and most of the other guests.

• 24th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Nice staff. Great location. A little pricey but a very nice place to stay. recommend

Very good hostel overall. You can't beat the location. Facilities are somewhat limited (compared to other hostels worldwide), but they make the best of them.

Fantastic hostel, friendliest staff around and the most delicious breakfast in Rio.

I´ve stayed in a lot of hostels in Rio (mainly Ipanema and Leblon) but I´ve never felt so sad after leaving a hostel like this time. It is a small place which makes it easier to get to know other travelers. Staff is so polite and welcoming! I'm finally happy to realize that I found my home in Rio! Até breve, amigos!

I has a really nice time in the hostel. The staff were very nice and they made a really nice atmosphere. Definitely I'll come back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7