Harsh Vilas Guest House Reviews

18, Pandu wari near Lake pichola Gangaur ghat, Udaipur, India

This is decent guestguesthouse. I stayed in one large bedroom with ceramic tile floor. Like many budget hostel or guesthouses in India, I suspect they donot change bed sheetsheet but they give me a new on when I asked for it. managermanager is friendly. Wifi worked most of the time. There is ceiling fan in the room (No AC).

Nice, clean and secure with a good location for the city. Their is no communal area other than the rooftop which was closed when I was there but the chef was on holiday so it couldn't be helped. Very good staff and a value for money in the centre of Udaipur!!

It was a good place to stay, good rooms and clean but the toilet was small and the sink was really small that i couldn't wash my hands easily and the hot water was not strong enough to shower with, the staff was nice but only one speaks English and he was not there most of the time so i was stuck with the non English speaking and it was hard to communicate .

Large nicely decorated clean rooms, in an excellent location easy walking to most sights and shops. Lovely breakfast in roof top resteraunt.

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts