9.2
Superb 50 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 50 Total Reviews
Harvest Moon Guest House Located at Lakeside, Pokhara, Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara 33700 Lakeside, Pokhara
92% 50
28.2098398 83.9615321
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 41+
16th May 2016
7.7

Nicely located value for money. Electricity supply problem no generator backup.

• DuneBasher
  • United Arab Emirates, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016

This was a great place for a two night stay. The family that runs the place is very helpful and will make you feel at home right from the beginning. They gave me really good tips on things to do and I even booked paragliding tickets through them. Since it is not a hostel, it lacks a common room but that seems to be the norm in Nepal. The breakfast available is very cheap and made to order. I'd definitely go back to this place next time I am in Pokhara.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Great Staff, Great Location, Room was very big, clean and quite at night. Pickup and Drop off at the tourist bus depot was great. Would definitely stay here again!

• JolienNederland
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

I have stayed at Harvest moon twice, both for a couple of nights. First I noticed the clean rooms, super soft beds and 24hour hot shower - things all tourists love. The staff is kind and wants to help in any way they can. Especially when I got travellers sickness, they told me I could wake them in the middle of the nights and they would take me to a doctor - if necessary. A great feeling when you are travelling alone. Harvest moon is a great place to stay, and has a great location too.