Harvest Moon Guest House

Fabulous 64 Total Reviews
Fabulous 64 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

Harvest Moon Guest House was a great place to stay while I was in Pokhara. The staff were incredibly helpful and the room was very clean. The owner Hari even emailed me before arriving to let me know about a variety of services that he could offer me in pokhara. He also met me at my bus and arranged a driver for me. I would stay there again. I also appreciated the garden and way the kept up the surrounding terrace.

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jan 2017

Hari and family were incredibly accomodating and helpful. He went out of his way to arrange transportation for me once I had arrived. Because I went during the slow tourist season, he even gave me an option on rooms. I arrived early, but he was still able to give me my room without any hesitation. The facilities were clean, secure and the location was perfect. It was quiet and peaceful at night, but a quick walk to the busy part of Lakeside. I am definitely staying here again when I come back :)

16th Dec 2016

You have a lot of options for hotels. I stayed at one other for comparison and realized this place is very nice. Great friendly family. Nice reception with quick service like breakfast or bus or taxi for a good price. Rooms are nice. WI Fi was good. Power charger next to bed. Location is good, can pick you up from bus station, talk to Hari, otherwise pay about 2 to 3k for taxi or walk or local bus for .2. Other hotels closer to tourist areas gave me quotes for 25k. Had price of 12k.

23rd Nov 2016

Beautiful hostel run by a family who are friendly and knowledgeable about local activities & attractions/ restaurants. The hostel was immaculate and the outdoor eating area was very pleasant and the flower tubs were an added joy resplendent in flower.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

Comfortable room that isn't too far from the centre of lakeside. Great staff; so helpful and welcoming. Genuine family vibe. I was upgraded from a single room to a room way too large for my needs. Heads up: my transfer from the bus station was on the back of a motorbike; it was actually quite enjoyable, but I was one person with a small backpack. Regardless, considering the staff and the price: you should stay here.

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Nov 2016
8.0

Cleanest place we stayed in Nepal. Away from the hubbub of Lakeside so perfect for sleeping purposes, but only a 5 min walk away. The hostel arranged for laundry, and can organise treks but we'd already been on one. Would definitely recommend.