Harvest Moon Guest House

Superb 61 Total Reviews
Superb 61 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jan 2017

Hari and family were incredibly accomodating and helpful. He went out of his way to arrange transportation for me once I had arrived. Because I went during the slow tourist season, he even gave me an option on rooms. I arrived early, but he was still able to give me my room without any hesitation. The facilities were clean, secure and the location was perfect. It was quiet and peaceful at night, but a quick walk to the busy part of Lakeside. I am definitely staying here again when I come back :)

16th Dec 2016

You have a lot of options for hotels. I stayed at one other for comparison and realized this place is very nice. Great friendly family. Nice reception with quick service like breakfast or bus or taxi for a good price. Rooms are nice. WI Fi was good. Power charger next to bed. Location is good, can pick you up from bus station, talk to Hari, otherwise pay about 2 to 3k for taxi or walk or local bus for .2. Other hotels closer to tourist areas gave me quotes for 25k. Had price of 12k.

23rd Nov 2016

Beautiful hostel run by a family who are friendly and knowledgeable about local activities & attractions/ restaurants. The hostel was immaculate and the outdoor eating area was very pleasant and the flower tubs were an added joy resplendent in flower.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

Comfortable room that isn't too far from the centre of lakeside. Great staff; so helpful and welcoming. Genuine family vibe. I was upgraded from a single room to a room way too large for my needs. Heads up: my transfer from the bus station was on the back of a motorbike; it was actually quite enjoyable, but I was one person with a small backpack. Regardless, considering the staff and the price: you should stay here.

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Nov 2016
8.0

Cleanest place we stayed in Nepal. Away from the hubbub of Lakeside so perfect for sleeping purposes, but only a 5 min walk away. The hostel arranged for laundry, and can organise treks but we'd already been on one. Would definitely recommend.

• Luxembourg, Couple, 25-30
23rd Oct 2016

Harry and his family are incredibly nice and welcoming. They really care about their customers. Highly recommended.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

Very friendly and helpful family. Will come again.

4th Sep 2016

They were wonderful to us here and we have very little to complain about. The location is a short walk from lakeside and the owner met us at the bus station which was so nice and found us a cab. A little pricey but an excellent experience overall!