Superb 47 Total Reviews
Superb 47 Total Reviews
Harvest Moon Guest House Located at Lakeside, Pokhara, Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara 33700 Lakeside, Pokhara
94% 47
28.2098398 83.9615321
    Rooms available

• JolienNederland
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

I have stayed at Harvest moon twice, both for a couple of nights. First I noticed the clean rooms, super soft beds and 24hour hot shower - things all tourists love. The staff is kind and wants to help in any way they can. Especially when I got travellers sickness, they told me I could wake them in the middle of the nights and they would take me to a doctor - if necessary. A great feeling when you are travelling alone. Harvest moon is a great place to stay, and has a great location too.