Harvest Moon Guest House Reviews

Lakeside, Pokhara, Pokhara, Nepal

A bit far from the lakeside, but peaceful for night sleep. Staff are helpful on information including transport arrangement to get around at inexpensive price. The ambience is homey feature like being still at home. Beyond that, the Himalayan range is visible from the rooftop. And thank you for waking up early in the morning to prepare hot shower for me before my departure on the last day.

We so enjoyed our few days with you. You looked after us so well and Your hostel is great and excellent value for money.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

I stayed at Harvest Moon for nearly a month and was not ready to leave! Hari and Shova run a wonderful guest house with the help of their sons Kshitiz and Aakash. My room was so much nicer than I'd anticipated - my own private bathroom, a beautiful view of the mountains, and even a suite area where I could work. Shova is an amazing cook, I ordered breakfast nearly every morning and my entire bill for the month ended up being only $45. I can't wait to go back to Harvest Moon, perfect location!

The owner are very helpful, understanding and friendy.

Thank you for taking good care of us! We had fun chatting with your family, Hari!

Great find, this hostel had a huge room and was very clean, with welcoming and helpful owners. Would definitely stay again!!!

A very nice place to stay. The owner family will make you feel warm and cosy. Not forgetting about the nice terrace they have.

This was the perfect place to stay! Situated 4mins from the main streets. It was very clean and we had hot water every morning. The staff were very helpful and booked us onto a great trip at a reasonable price.

Best hostel we stayed in Nepal. 5 minutes walk to Lakeside street, so it's very quiet but still close to all the action. Very clean and confortable. Good hot shower and Wi-fi in the rooms. The staff (owner and family) is great, very friendly and helpful, the owner answer all our questions and helped us with the arrangements for our trip. I definitely recomend this place for a good stay in Pokhara.

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts