Harvest Moon Guest House

8.1
Fabulous 65 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

Harvest Moon Guest House was a great place to stay while I was in Pokhara. The staff were incredibly helpful and the room was very clean. The owner Hari even emailed me before arriving to let me know about a variety of services that he could offer me in pokhara. He also met me at my bus and arranged a driver for me. I would stay there again. I also appreciated the garden and way the kept up the surrounding terrace.

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jan 2017

Hari and family were incredibly accomodating and helpful. He went out of his way to arrange transportation for me once I had arrived. Because I went during the slow tourist season, he even gave me an option on rooms. I arrived early, but he was still able to give me my room without any hesitation. The facilities were clean, secure and the location was perfect. It was quiet and peaceful at night, but a quick walk to the busy part of Lakeside. I am definitely staying here again when I come back :)