Harvest Moon Guest House Reviews

Lakeside, Pokhara, Pokhara, Nepal

A bit far from the lakeside, but peaceful for night sleep. Staff are helpful on information including transport arrangement to get around at inexpensive price. The ambience is homey feature like being still at home. Beyond that, the Himalayan range is visible from the rooftop. And thank you for waking up early in the morning to prepare hot shower for me before my departure on the last day.

We so enjoyed our few days with you. You looked after us so well and Your hostel is great and excellent value for money.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Scotland
  • Couple, 41+

I stayed at Harvest Moon for nearly a month and was not ready to leave! Hari and Shova run a wonderful guest house with the help of their sons Kshitiz and Aakash. My room was so much nicer than I'd anticipated - my own private bathroom, a beautiful view of the mountains, and even a suite area where I could work. Shova is an amazing cook, I ordered breakfast nearly every morning and my entire bill for the month ended up being only $45. I can't wait to go back to Harvest Moon, perfect location!

The owner are very helpful, understanding and friendy.

Thank you for taking good care of us! We had fun chatting with your family, Hari!

Great find, this hostel had a huge room and was very clean, with welcoming and helpful owners. Would definitely stay again!!!

A very nice place to stay. The owner family will make you feel warm and cosy. Not forgetting about the nice terrace they have.

This was the perfect place to stay! Situated 4mins from the main streets. It was very clean and we had hot water every morning. The staff were very helpful and booked us onto a great trip at a reasonable price.

Best hostel we stayed in Nepal. 5 minutes walk to Lakeside street, so it's very quiet but still close to all the action. Very clean and confortable. Good hot shower and Wi-fi in the rooms. The staff (owner and family) is great, very friendly and helpful, the owner answer all our questions and helped us with the arrangements for our trip. I definitely recomend this place for a good stay in Pokhara.

Great place run by a lovely, helpful and honest family. Thanks for a great stay.

The hostel is tiny, but full of lovely flowers and good atmosphere. It's a bit of a walk from the rest of the Lakeside area, but it is nice and quiet at night. The staff were helpful with ordering taxis and suggesting things to do in town.

Booked trekking through this hostel and they ripped us off.

Had a great time at Harvest Moon. Great home made local food and a great family that takes care of all your needs. Highly recommended!!

The rooms were really clean and quite large. Also, the bathrooms were spotless. Hari, the owner, was really accommodating, and after my plans changed last minute, he didn't have a problem with me leaving early, even though I booked for more nights than I stayed. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Pokhara. It's just a 5 minute walk to the restaurants and bars on the main street in Lakeside.

We have greatly enjoyed our stay in the relaxed and familiar atmosphere of this nice and cosy guest house. Rooms are impeccable, spacious and very clean with a view onto lakeside. The owner and his family were also very helpful with advise. We were able to leave some luggage for the duration of our trek in the anapurna and find again a room upon our return from the trek. Overall we can strongly recommend this guesthouse!

Great hostel with an excellent staff!! Very very helpful. Location is about a 4-minue easy walk to the main drag of Lakeside, so you'll get good rest and peace and quiet. A very safe area to walk around.

Even the hostel like a common house but the facilities is better. The owner can arrange the electricity power when it's off then we can still have a backup power.

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts