Harvest Moon Guest House

8.5
Fabulous 67 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
17th Aug 2017

I found Harvest Moon the best place to stay in Pokhara, it has hot water every day, the rooms are big, light & very clean & the beds are amazing. The staff at the guest house are so friendly & helpful & the food is fabulous. The main road & shops are only 5 minutes walk away & the lake only 2 minutes from there. The guest house is peaceful & quiet. Nothing is too much trouble for Hari or Aakash & they can easily sort anything you want or need. It really is the perfect place to relax & unwind.

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

Harvest Moon Guest House was a great place to stay while I was in Pokhara. The staff were incredibly helpful and the room was very clean. The owner Hari even emailed me before arriving to let me know about a variety of services that he could offer me in pokhara. He also met me at my bus and arranged a driver for me. I would stay there again. I also appreciated the garden and way the kept up the surrounding terrace.