Hash International Hostel Reviews

No.33, Zixing Street, Nangang District, Harbin, China

Don't go there if you don't speak Chinese! Staff wasn't able to tell where the tourist office is (I had to go and search by myself, and it was really far away and no one even on the railway station spoke English, not even information desks). Staff weren't even able to show the location of the hostel in the map. My plan was to go by bus to Vladivostok but the staff laughed at me and said that there are no buses to Vlad (but there are, I heard it later). Room was clean, only positive thing :P

Great hostel Some of the from desk people are not too helpful or knowledgable

Modern clean Classy- Hip Hostel. If you like modern and relaxed but 'do your own thing' this hostel is for you! No complaints here! The private twin has no window ;) OUCH!! Yet compared to the Chinese hotel I left - it was still a God send! Enjoy- relax- love this place! Great latte- Great vibe- Great Bar! Not for party people- more for ambiance chill classy cats. Great for those missing Europe or USA.

Average hostel; they have the ability to be great though! Harbin doesn't have many hostels & this one could be the best. Food & bar area is massive; drinks are good & environment was awesome with live music. Rooms were nice & clean as well. I think the "over-heating" problem is fixed from previous comments ... we were comfortable. English at reception & bar is barely manageable; location is ok b/c it's close to metro line; it's a new hostel so they're still working out some of the details.