Hash International Hostel Reviews

No.33, Zixing Street, Nangang District, Harbin, China

Hash is a very upbeat, modern, chill place to stay in. The staff don't speak a lot of English and could use some practice but the guys are pretty friendly when you make an effort to talk with them and they will try their best to help you! The reception girl did not give the same effort and knows less English. Showers need some maintenance. However it has the feel of a hotel for the price of a hostel! I would stay there again.

This place must be very new.. the building is beautiful and clean, very small rooms but with AMAZING bathrooms, AC, and comfy beds. That being said, the staff acted like we were the first guests ever. Slow, confused check-in even though my friend speaks Chinese, so it was annoying in 2 languages! I agree with past reviews- the staff doesn't speak English. Stayed in the twin-bed room for one night, and the room made up for the staff so i'm happy.

Don't go there if you don't speak Chinese! Staff wasn't able to tell where the tourist office is (I had to go and search by myself, and it was really far away and no one even on the railway station spoke English, not even information desks). Staff weren't even able to show the location of the hostel in the map. My plan was to go by bus to Vladivostok but the staff laughed at me and said that there are no buses to Vlad (but there are, I heard it later). Room was clean, only positive thing :P

Great hostel Some of the from desk people are not too helpful or knowledgable

Modern clean Classy- Hip Hostel. If you like modern and relaxed but 'do your own thing' this hostel is for you! No complaints here! The private twin has no window ;) OUCH!! Yet compared to the Chinese hotel I left - it was still a God send! Enjoy- relax- love this place! Great latte- Great vibe- Great Bar! Not for party people- more for ambiance chill classy cats. Great for those missing Europe or USA.