Hathway House Reviews

2 School Lane, Lulsgate Bottom Bristol, Bristol, England

10mins walk to departures desk - perfect. We arrived very late (past midnight) but the owner was very welcoming

• 29th Mar 2014

Terry the owner was very friendly and extremely accommodating, nothing was too much trouble! I highly recommend this place to stay. Thank you again.

• 4th Mar 2014

Located outside Bristol on the way to the airport. But if you want a nice clean room in a quiet location this is the place for you. The staff were very nice- I accidentally made the reservation for the day after my arrival- ooops. Luckily they were able to accomodate me anyway, even though they weren't expecting me the room was fanstastic.

This guesthouse was exactly what we needed for an early departure...quiet, clean and a 10 minute walk from the airport. Check in was quick and friendly, the room was comfortable and we left hassle free the next morning. The only minor downside was we couldn't find the sign so it took a little while longer to find in the dark. Definitely recommended.

We satyed in room 2 which was clean and comfortable. very convenient to bristol airport.

• 11th Dec 2013