Hatters Backpack Hostel -Birmingham Reviews

92/95 Livery Street, Birmingham, England

Really nice breakfast!!

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we're very glad that you enjoyed your time here, we will take your comments on board and we look forward to welcoming you back to hatters hostel soon.

Staff were great. Facilities great. Free ear plugs - amazing :)

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we're very glad that you enjoyed your time here so much and we look forward to welcoming you back to hatters hostel soon.

Very clean with comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Would stay here again.

I liked my stay at Hatters very much. It was clean, the rooms were spacious enough and the fact that every room was ensuite was wonderful. I would've liked security lockers because I was there for work and brought several valuebles, plus the internet acces was out most of my stay, but overall I had a great time in Birmingham and I would recommend Hatters to others.

• 31st Mar 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Hatters Youth Hostel. The members of staff were very friendly and helpful. Both rooms in which I stayed were clean and the breakfast was very nice as well.

• 21st Mar 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback, we're very glad that you enjoyed your time here so much and we look forward to welcoming you back to hatters hostel soon.

only 1 female shower and toilet available for the whole time because a light was out and it was pitch black in the other ones. water was cold. breakast time was really busy so there were no dishes, cutlery or hot water. had to queue at sink for dishes.

• 13th Mar 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback, your comments are very important to us and it will help us to improve our service, we look forward to seeing you here at hatters hostel soon

Great hostel, has everything you need. private cosy corners and also social spaces for meeting others. Help full staff. Clean.

• 10th Mar 2014

First time stays, Forever adores.

We are happy to hear you dad a pleasant stay, we look forward to seeing you here at hatters soon

Staff very friendly on arrival. Very noisy on first night, was eventually dealt with my staff. Woken in the middle of the night on second night by drunk kids hammering on our door thinking it was someone elses room. Breakfast ok, lovely views from dining room, though no sign of the croissants we had been promised. Room nice though felt a little grubby - scuff marks on walls and mould in shower.

• 21st Feb 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback, your comments are very important to us and it will help us to improve our services, We look forward to seeing you here at hatters hostel soon

1 2 3 4 Next » last »