Hatters Backpack Hostel -Birmingham Reviews

92/95 Livery Street, Birmingham, England

I would like to say that I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are good, the beds are comfy and the shower facilities are very good. also other facilities that I didn't use such as lounge and internet rooms looked good. Hostel is one train stn away from the city centre and still within good walking distance. The only thing I shall say is that there isn't any security lockers so keep your bags locked up and safe. Other than that this is a to hostel

Thank you very much for your review, as it will surely help us to improve our quality standards. We will definitely take on board the drawbacks of the hostel, mentioned in the review to ensure that you have an even better stay next time you are around, at Hatters Birmingham. All the best and take care.

Staff were lazy and cared more about going for a fag than answering questions or being helpful. Went for breakfast at 10 (website and sign said its served until 11) and it was being cleared away! Good location though, and clean rooms.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »