Hatters Backpack Hostel -Birmingham Reviews

92/95 Livery Street, Birmingham, England

friendly staff, and the whole facilities are awesome, the only weakness that makes be picky is the location. It was not in a very buzzy area, thus if you are a single lady who arrive at late night, make sure you take a taxi to there, otherwise it can be dangerous by just walking to there alone.

Thanks for your feedback Yafei. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay. Perhaps you never got to experience all that the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham has to offer, it is a very trendy area of Birmingham with lots of nice bars and restaurants, make sure to come back and we'll be more than happy to show you the best spots!

I love staying here but I was disappointed by the price this time.

• 19th Apr 2014

Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for taking the time to leaves us some feedback. We're glad that you enjoyed staying here so much. Our prices are set according to demand and we feel are very competitive in comparison to the local market. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Following my stay in Manchester, this time I was trying out the branch in Birmingham. The difference in Birmingham was ensuite room, so paying more for the convenience. Also kitchen, common rooms etc. were on the top floors so be prepared to climb lots of stairs. Otherwise everything was as good as Manchester. Next time maybe I will try out Liverpool branch and write another review. :)

I stayed in a 12-bed dorm here one night because I was going for a few drinks in the Jewellery Quarter and didn't feel like getting the last train home. As such I wanted little more than a bed for the night as cheaply as possible, and didn't have any particular expectations. I have to say that as hostels go, I was quite impressed. Cheap, clean, helpful and friendly staff, comfortable bed, decent shower. Would definitely stay here again.

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we're very glad that you enjoyed your time here, we will take your comments on board and we look forward to welcoming you back to hatters hostel soon.

This hostel was staffed with the most impeccable, friendly and courteous people I have ever met at any hostel thus far. In particular, Yu-San deserves the highest commendation for helping me out so much when I had only about 10 minutes to get to the train station when I had to leave the same night I arrived. He also showed me points of interest around Birmingham on the map and clearly knew not only the city, but was clearly a leader in mentality, with an excellent attitude to his job.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

stayed in a double room with ensuite bathroom, nice large room. they were renovating the laundry facilities, but we weren't informed, and the radiator in the room was leading slightly, but they said they would fix it right away. overall nice place and would definitely stay there again

• 13th Apr 2014

Need better connectivity to wifi. More snacks on sales required.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • India

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, , we will take your comments on board and we look forward to welcoming you back to hatters hostel soon.

The toilet was broken and the shower was not great.

• 12th Apr 2014

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

It was a pretty good stay, though rather expensive. Pretty clean too though the everything looked like it needed a deep clean

Really nice breakfast!!

Staff were great. Facilities great. Free ear plugs - amazing :)

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we're very glad that you enjoyed your time here so much and we look forward to welcoming you back to hatters hostel soon.

Very clean with comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Would stay here again.

I liked my stay at Hatters very much. It was clean, the rooms were spacious enough and the fact that every room was ensuite was wonderful. I would've liked security lockers because I was there for work and brought several valuebles, plus the internet acces was out most of my stay, but overall I had a great time in Birmingham and I would recommend Hatters to others.

I really enjoyed my stay at Hatters Youth Hostel. The members of staff were very friendly and helpful. Both rooms in which I stayed were clean and the breakfast was very nice as well.

• 21st Mar 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback, we're very glad that you enjoyed your time here so much and we look forward to welcoming you back to hatters hostel soon.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »