Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

heaps of people around most days and it is pretty easy to meet other guys travelling. positive in every way

• 10th Aug 2014

It's a great hostel and good value for money. The staff was helpful in giving me a map of Liverpool and giving advice. There a big bar where you can play pools, have a drink or just hang out. Nice place.

The hostel is great but I was loooking for something more agitated. They put me in a bedroom of 14 dorms (I booked one of 12) and all the others guys were over 35 y-o. They also overrated the price for the weekend. if you book in advance you might find sth better

Absolutely loved loved loved my stay here! Great hostel, and location could not be better. If I ever come back to Liverpool I'll definitely stay here again.

The only reason I gave the hostel average for facilities and value for money is because of the internet situation. I don't need wifi in every hostel I stay at but Hatters has so many facilities and it is so big and busy that I can't believe there is no wifi in the rooms unless you pay for it. Especially since it isn't like it is the cheapest rate. I just think that was a major disappointment from a hostel that has a lot of potential. Also, no good maps available.

A great hostel that has recently got even better with a refit. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at and will continue to do so whenever I visit Liverpool. Keep up the good work guys and gals. :)

Great facility at the level of decent hotel. The pub managed by hostel was great too. It was almost like the pubs outside. Breakfast was great too. Location was good too. it's near the rail station and city centre. Satisfied wih everything.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

a great place to live, nice atmosphere and good location, competitive price, would choose this hostel again if visiting Liverpool next time

• 1st Aug 2014
  • China

Had a very pleasant stay (on mount pleasant) Nice and cool place!

• 29th Jul 2014

Nice place, decent breakfast.

I would like to express my greatest thanks for the hospitality. The best hostel I've ever stopped.

Superb hostel imo. A great find and great location / value for money. Wifi and brekfast is ace

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Wales

It was a very relaxed place but it was under construction when I was there so I don't think the entire building was being used to its maximum capacity

Great staff and value for money.

• 27th Jul 2014

Not a party hostel. Good breakfast. great bathrooms. Good bar. Not so much hostel atmosphere.

very good, apart from shower in room did not work but communal shower was just as good, real liked breakfast they had on, location was 2 min walk to primark,so could not ask for any more, will stay again!!

Everything here was absolutely brilliant! Best hostel I've stayed at! Staff really good and everything else is just as good! Cheers heaps Hatters hostel!!!

The room and the bed were good

Good location, excellent room, and the staff are very friendly

Great staff! And the location is brilliant! Dispite the fact that there was a lack of towels in the kitchen our stay at hatters hostel liverpool was really good

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5