Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

I only stayed in Hatters one night, but had a nice stay. The hostel is in a very central location, rooms are clean, beds aren't the most comfortable, but are ok. The 8-bed female dorm I stayed in had an ensuite, which was pretty clean and well stocked. They provided free pasta on the evening I stayed, which was nice. Props to the staff for letting me check in at around noon, even when official check in doesn't start until later in the day.

I think there was the Perfect hostel in Liverpool to stay among visiting hostel by now.

It was a great place to stay. very close to liverpool lime street station. about a 5 min walk away. We got upgraded from a 12 bedroom to 4 bedroom free of charge. the breakfast included yoghurt, coffee, toast, jam and butter, cereal, porridge, and muesli. It was a pretty good place for $15-16 a night.

• 12th Oct 2014

Very nice hostel, located at the very heart of the city. The hostel staff is always there to help you.

• 11th Oct 2014

Hatters was awesome, out of all the hostels I stayed in the UK Hatters was my favorite. I only stayed there for a night (sadly) but I would come back in a heart beat. The room was clean, the bathroom was in excellent condition, the breakfast was amazing, there was wifi connection, the staff was super nice and helpful. The hostel is close to the train station, and at a walking distance of everything. Loved it!

Great people, great stay. fantastic old building

• 28th Sep 2014

This is a really cool hostel that a converted church plus they have a hostel cat who's cool. The staff really makes this hostel though they went above and beyond for me during my stay and were very knowledgable. I recommend this hostel!

Meow meow :) Thats thanks from Catters.We are happy you had a lovely time. Thanks for the nice words. Hope we see you again :)

everything was cool but the double room it's a bit expencive.

Cool beans for the feedback we made a note of it :) See you again soon.

It is a big hostel close to the centrum. The rooms were small, but the staff is friendly and there is nice breakfast. There are lots of facilities, like computers, a big kitchen, a bar, etc.

The staff were very patient, warm and inviting and encouraged the involvment of hostel-mates in participating in the events they had. Atmosphere was very laid back and inviting, and WiFi was very stable when in the public areas (As compared to other Hatter's Hostels). They were also very good about holding out luggage in the lieu time between connections which was very accomodating. Location is also close to the Cathedral. Would recommend!

Thanks for the feedback! Our staff are always happy to help make sure you have a great time and bringing our guests together by hosting dialy events is just one of the ways we do it! We like to keep things welcoming and relaxed so you can feel at home with us. Good to see you made use of our free luggage holding fascilities we don't want anyone dragging around heavy bags whilst doing last minute sightseeing and yes most attratcion are only a short walk away. Till next time :)

I went back.

Always a pleasure staying a Hatters! Will always return :-)

Awww Thanks! It was lovely to have you back. See you again soon :)

This is my second long time stay in hatters and i absolutley love this place, the people are amazing and just love the hostel itself. The bar is really cool and the pub crawl aswell. Just one thing guys sort your wifi out haha, but to be honest if u travel u shouldnt sit on internet, but yeh. See you soon guys and thanks for everything, Birgit from Estonia :)

Thanks for the Review. We loved having you back! Our bar is pretty Awesome a good place to make friends . Oh WiFi ! we are on it . Can't wait to see you again :)

It was really nice, very good location, nice room (double twin ensuite) and breakfast. Good value for money. I only wish the kitchen was cleaner and there was wi-fi available in the rooms. The one available downstairs could be better, too.

Thanks for the feedback. Happy to see you enjoyed your stay in one of our crisp and comfortable private rooms. Hatters breakfast is must to start of any day with yummy cereals, toast, yogurt,porridge, tea, coffee you name it and best of all its free . The kitchen is self catering and although we clean it at least twice a day sometimes other guests can be a bit messy but just let us know and we will get it cleaned immediately . See you again soon

Great vibe

Great Review (",)

great, helpful staff, comfy beds. wifi only in designated areas and constantly disconnecting after 15 min. don't know why...everythink else fine.

Thanks for the review. We are a helpful bunch and we love it. Happy to hear you enjoyed a comfy sleep. Apologies for the Wifi we had some issues over the time you stayed but it should all be sorted now. Come visit us again soon.

Really friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were very clean as were the showers which was a nice change from the other hostels I've been in! Good location, close to a lot of pubs and within walking distance of the Cavern Club! They also do a Beatles taxi tour which you can write your name down with other guests to get a cheaper price, which is great for solo travellers.

Wohoo!! Thanks for the lovely words. It makes us happy to see you had a good time. It is our pleasure to help. Squeaky clean is how we like everything and our dedicated housekeeping team is always on the job. Yes we try and get the best deals for our guests with an array of Liverpool related tours ( football, museums, Beatles etc) to choose from! Hope we see you again :)

Awesome location, clean and comfy beds. A really nice Pub area with a cool atmosphere to hang out or to have a good included (!) breakfast. Would definitely return to Hatters!

• 13th Sep 2014

Thanks for the lovely review! Come back soon :)

Beds were incredibly squeaky, bathrooms dirty, showers are super tiny and the shower heads work terribly. Wifi only works in the common rooms. NO WIFI IN ROOMS.

• 13th Sep 2014

Thanks for the comments. Our showers are standard size but maybe we can get our Design team to customise them in our own special edition of pimp my wash.(In all seriousness if there is anything let us know at our 24hr reception and we will sort it out for you) Please let us know when the beds start squeaking we are armed and ready with WD40 ,a shadow would make more noise after this . Good to see you enjoyed the location and staff. WiFi is Free in the common rooms and paid in the bedrooms:).

Fun place to stay in Liverpool. Lockers were more like safety boxes. The room we stayed in had 6 beds which is the right number for me. Bathrooms were clean and were in each room

Thanks for the comments . Happy to see you had fun! 6 is the magic number enough people for a good buzz but not so much that you don't have your privacy :) We take our cleanliness seriously thanks for noticing and yes every room has an en suite bathroom :) Ps. Lockers in rooms are for valuables but we have free luggage storage (cctv monitored) if you want to store any bigger bags Come back soon:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6