Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

It was alright. Very nice location and big plus for the breakfast. Not the cleanest but certainly not the worst either. We were very surprised when we were given the key to the luggage room to pick up stuff by ourselves, that's the only reason why we can't give a full A for security.

Yeah so I have no idea why this Hostel got such a great rating. Don't be fooled by the hospitable and classy looking lobby, because the rooms were awful. That being said, if you really like the "peeling-walled -prison" look, this hostel is for you. Although, I must say the location in regards to the train station was really nice, and it was fairly cheap. I guess you get what you pay for. In my opinion, you can find much better hostels in the immediate area for the money you pay.

Had a great time there! I was only there one night but the guy at reception was very helpful when I asked him for advice. Free dinner was a plus and the breakfast was basic but not bad at all, especially since it's free! Location was only 10 minute or less walk from the major bar areas. Wifi in the room was decent and having the bathroom in the room was good. Plenty of outlets and good kitchen!

*⁎ᎢℋᎪɳᏦ ᎩӫᏌ⁎*⋆ We really appreciate you taking the time to review us come back soon

Location (5min walking from the two train stations and beautiful building) are the two points. Rooms dirty (bathroom not cleaned everyday in a dorm), kitchen dark, stinky and very dirty too. Staff (exception of one girl) not ihelpfull dangerously looking at the back of your credit card during check-in. Breakfast continental with choice but bad coffee and hot chocolate. Kind of creepy place!

Ohh boyo! please always tell us we are here 24/7 and happy to help all areas gets cleaned daily but if it did get messy later in the day do tell us we are here for you - till next time

I felt so safe there. Any questions I had got answered, and I wasn't very paranoid that my belongings were going to get stolen. It was a very good choice for my first stay in a Hostel. I'm glad I chose to stay there.

Thanks so much for the lovely review we are happy to see you enjoyed your first stay in a hostel - it is the best way to travel :) Come visit us again soon

Pretty standard hostel. Things as expected and nothing too bad or good to get particularly excited about.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Afghanistan

Thanks for the feedback - We are indeed Awesome and exciting

Average stay, though cleanliness was appalling in the bathrooms. Definitely had not been cleaned on arrival.

• 19th Jun 2015

Thanks for the review, please always tell us if there is a problem we have a 24h team onsite that can sort out anything - we see you enjoyed our super location visit us again and we will make it up to you :)

Guy at the desk wasn't very welcoming or informative. Was Wednesday night so wasn't expecting much but no atmosphere at all, the bar only serves on Friday and Saturday which isn't stated in the description. Liverpool in general was quiet, have been before on weekends and it's like a completely different city. Won't be rushing back! Hatters seems the making of a great hostel, maybe just not midweek, but cheer up staff!!

Only stayed here one night but it went smoothly. The only difficult thing was sharing one bathroom with eight people who are all trying to leave at the same time. Other than that it was a pleasant stay!

Breakfast was great!

YEAHHHHHHH it is !!!!! (☞゚∀゚)☞thanks for the feedback, don't be a stranger

Great hostel. In terms of accommodation, it served all my needs. However, there wasn't really an atmosphere among other guests.

Thanks for the feedback We do run in house events(movies, games, bar crawls,etc) every Mon-Sat and why not Sun you ask well looking this good comes at a price we need our beauty sleep:) happy to see you had a nice stay, come back soon

I was there over the weekend for the Half marathon. The place is well located and the staff was friendly and helpful. The thing that I was not impressed by is that the fire alarm went off during Friday at around 10 pm and at 3 am on Saturday night waking everybody up and obviously this was uncomfortable.

Thanks for the review Better safe than sorry hey! The fire alarm is there for your protection so we think we will keep on to it :) Happy to see you had a good time till next time

The staffs are really friendly and helpful! :)

• 10th Jun 2015

Why thank you ! You were a star guest come back soon(っ^▿^)۶🌟

Great other than the fact that the beds in 8 bed dorm squeaked relentlessly. Even when I fell asleep I think I dreamed about beds squeaking so I slept terribly, but everything else was superb and next time I think I'll just book a smaller dorm.

thanks for the feed back - we send the handy man with some WD40 to sort out those squeecksssss ...... Come back soon

Friendly stuff & free Pub crawl. Wifis perfect!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Thanks for the review ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) till next time we keep in touch

Amazing. Will visit again very soon.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! can't wait see you soon ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

No lockers in room for luggage. I had dirty sheets upon arrival and they weren't switched. The bar downstairs made up for it when someone was working there. Bit of a walk to everything.

Thanks for the feedback Our luggage room is locked and cctv monitored but if you need lockers there is some in reception and in the rooms you stayed in one of our biggest dorms so it is possible that another guest hijacked your allocated bed but just tell us and we will sort it in a flash

If there is a microwave, it would be better.

We have two (⊙.⊙(☉̃ₒ☉)⊙.⊙)!!!!! if you can't find something just tell us and we will show you where it is - come back soon

Good everything but kinda dirty. For instance, the shower drain didn't drain well so your feet were covered in soap water while you showered.

Thanks for the review, just tell us at the desk so we can sort it for you immediately. Happy to see you had a good time with us come back soon

I honestly never would have thought that I could be at peace and ease in a room with 11 other people. Not a sound at night. Staff is brilliant all around.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

namaste my padawan traveler we are happy you had a great peaceful stay with us - back to us you must travel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6