Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

Good for a short stay, some of the staff were kinda weird ??? Probably be fine for a weekend though.

Lockers fully didn't work, kids running around and just a weird atmosphere, not incredibly social. Bathrooms smelt pretty gross but the place looked really nice. Free food in Tuesday which is always nice. Just a bed to sleep in.

I booked for 10 mixed bed but put in 12 bed, paid for 10 beds , four days no one clean the bathroom smells pee, men are gross. I don't know why they mixing boys and girls in the same room. Rooms smells.

Best part of this hostel is the location. The only critic will be the first guy we met at the reception when we arrived who did not say anything to us except the price of the room. All the other people were friendly and the room was fine.

Great hostel, good location, nice facilities. Quiet when I was there however I think it gets good on weekends!

Facilities and rooms were great. staff seemed a little distant. bar area was nice and the free breakfast was better than most hostels!

Friendly staff, nice common-areas, clean rooms. Best located hostel in Liverpool. Would recommend.

• 14th May 2015
  • Denmark

Our stay was really awesome, the staff was really friendly and funny, the free breakfast was amazing (try out the chocoexpresso!!). It was a good night of rest, with good beds and clean linen. Definitely will come again if I ever go to Liverpool.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location, being close to both lime street and central station. The beds weren't the most comfortable but that's my only gripe.

Pretty reasonable hostel. Overpriced at the weekend however. Good breakfast! Kitchen could have ovens, would make sense. Overall quite good but as far as hostels go this place punches well below it's potential. (It could be AMAZING if some time, money and passion were invested...) Chris is great on the desk and Amaya is lovely.

I was there for only one night but the only thing that bothered me was the cold shower in my room.

• 8th May 2015

Very nice set up with super cool decor. Great breaky and fun people.

Checking in was anightmare. It took 45 minutes for me to get checked in with a key to my room.

The staff there is absolutely fantastic!!! Big thank you's especially to Andrea and to Chris! Made me feel at home there!

• 4th May 2015

Huge hostel and I was staying on the 4th floor (thankfully there was a lift). Very good location with Lime St. Station and city centre within walking distance. Supermarket just around the corner. Clean toilet with free shower gel. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast with things like porridge and fruit (don't usually find them with hostel breakfast!). I didn't even need to wash the dishes after breakfast. Perfect for lazy people! This is one of the better hostels I've ever stayed in UK.

The hostel is comfortable and with good atmosphere, the staf is very friendly, the rooms are clean, good size and beautiful designs in general; I like so much the message painted on the wall. The breakfast was nice !! . Excellent ubication is near of all touristics places.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Colombia

Really appreciated the free towels!!

Very good hostel and very central to everything in the city centre.

Thanks for the lovely review Come back soon ˊᵕˋ

Overall it was a good stay. The dorms felt dirty and old though. They looked nothing like I had seen in the photos. The ensuite could also do with a bit of an upkeep. Staff were great though and there was a good atmosphere downstairs in the bar.

My assigned bed was dirty upon arrival, and the room was quite small and dirty as well. Bathroom soaps and floor towels were never changed, trash wasn't taken out, etc. Our room was broken into during our stay, and although nothing was taken, the door to the room was wide open and the trim was busted off the door frame. After someone came to "fix" it, the man at the reception desk assured us that the hostel was safe, but that the door had been broken many times before. Internet hardly useable.

Thanks for the feedback. We had a look at CCTV and no- one other than allocated guests entered the room so maybe someone opened the door a bit to enthusiastically ?? Sorry about the beds we make sure that all the beads are clean but sometimes when you are in bigger dorms like this the other guests just take beds as they please ......hmffffff Seems everything was sorted as soon as we were notified try us again sometime

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5