Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

8.2
Fabulous 4344 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

I had an amazing time at Hatters! The staff asked me the reason for my traveling and then gave me lots of suggestions that were based with what I wanted to do. Breakfast was lovely, although I wasn't there on the weekend for the hot breakfasts it was still great! My room was a paradise in comparison to some of the places I had stayed on my trip. It was clean, very nice and much larger than I expected!

• camilasantos
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

I booked a shared room, but when I did my check-in I changed for a private double room. It was amazing, comfortable, cleaned and good price. The staff were friendly and I could leave my luggage in a room to enjoy the city before my check-in. I would stay there again, if I went back to Liverpool.

13th Apr 2017
8.0

Overall it was a good place to stay for the night, especially in terms of value. It's close to a lot in Liverpool, especially the Lime station, although the area around it felt a little sketchy. The breakfast was nice, and the building has great character! My main problems were that the staff wasn't super helpful and that there was a fire alarm going off in the evening that the staff told us wasn't a big deal. Door on room also jammed and the lockers were too small for even a backpack.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017
6.6

There rooms are getting worst and worst!! They need to be fixed! Water drinking from the roof! I wouldn't stay here again

10th Apr 2017
6.9

Average hostel... a little run down and not too clean but good enough for what I paid.

10th Apr 2017

Stayed in a 10-bed dorm. It had two showers, one toilet and two sinks. The one toilet did not flush. One of the shower drains did not drain, other shower head sprayed all over. One sink clogged. General bathroom area just filthy, not cleaned often enough. Room is not heated, freezing cold day and night. No individual night lights by beds. Tiny wobbly locker in room. Breakfast is good. Great location.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review your stay here at Hatters Liverpool. Housekeeping check the rooms every day, and receptoin is 24hrs so as soon as we are aware of a problem we can come up and fix it for you. Thanks Hatters

7th Apr 2017
5.4

Spent three days in this hostel. On the my last night the staff finally came in to check on the room. Door for the toilet was broken. There was stuff left behind from guests that I had to bring to their attention. The room was old and not really comfortable. The room is literally a bed and plug; the light was next to the door wi-fi kinda weak in the 4th floor. Breakfast was great. Staff was pretty unwilling to answer questions. If i come back i wont be staying here

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
6th Apr 2017
8.0

My stay was perfect thanks you only that there was no booking for us even though we had booked online months beforehand

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Hatters Liverpool. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you next time :) Best wishes Hatters Liverpool

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

Hostel was a very good deal for the money. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, breakfast was good, and no issues at all.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review of Hatters. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time :) Thanks Hatters Liverpool

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
7.4

Overall, you get what you pay for. Stayed in a 8 bed mixed dorm and it definitely wasn't the cleanest or most comfortable room, but it was cheap. The common area (bar) was really cool but since it was off season, there wasn't many people around. Would be better to go in the summer and maybe pay a bit more for a better room!