Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

its ok. but there really is no atmosphere here. i spent 5 days and i never saw anyone in the garden, kitchen or other common areas although it was fully booked. sad place - especially if compared to the very good hatters in birmingham and manchester!

This hostel is absolutely fantastic! The building is amazing and it looks like a medieval castle. Although the building is very old, the interior of the place is modern and the decoration is beautiful. It has all the social amenities you would expect from a hostel: common room, games room, a bar, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, garden and much more, and all of them are fantastic. I slept in a four beds bedroom and, although the room was kinda small, it was very clean, cosy and comfortable,

Service was good but just a little pricey compared to other hostels

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

The location was perfect. But the room and the washroom was not clean enough. One of the light in the washroom was broken but nobody fix it

I have to say I had the most amazing time ever.. We will def come back to Liverpool we had two ensure rooms and they were great value for money.. They were clean and everything was working.. The staff are so friendly and we met people from everywhere and had a class time.. Until next time..

Gorgeous breakfast! Staffs are helpful with trip advises. Beautiful environment.

Generally really good. Radiator in bedroom didnt appear to work. Free breakfast was added bonus. Downstairs toilets couldve been cleaner. Staff were excellent, really helpful and friendly. Cool hostel, good value for money.

Great location! We stayed in a private room that was decent enough for 4 nights stay. Hostel was also quiet - we were able to sleep well ('cos we were partly on a business trip). The breakfast is typical hostel breakfast, nothing special, but it's nice that it's included on the price. Nice budget accomodation and easy to walk everywhere in the central Liverpool.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Finland

I had a wonderful stay. We were in a 4 person room, 1st night we had the whole room to ourselves and second night we shared with thankfully two clean guys. The bathroom was top notch everything was functioning including the heater and hot water, the bunk was easy to climb and sleep on and I loved the lockers in the room for peace of mind. Thankyou hatters for a good stay.

• 24th Mar 2015

I had a great time there. However, the front door was kept unlocked at night when i returned late and left right early for a bus. It didn't bother me, but I had to show my pass at the hatters in Manchester, not in liverpool. Also, there is considerable mold on the shower curtain in my room. It may be wise to replace it. Again, i'm not picky and had a great stay.

We only stayed one night but had a very good experience. Most of all because of Bell, a guy from the staff who gave us a lovely room when we realised our roommates were... hmmm, a little bit messy. He was really nice and understanding, and he even invited us a beer. Thank you very much Bell, you are awesome!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Uruguay

Three of us arrived Friday for a weekend in Liverpool, we were greeted by a young female member of staff. She was pleasant and helpful. However as we walked in to our room there a guy was smoking weed in d room and drinkin alcohol. We discovered he was from the locality. Although he seemed o.k. we discovered later that one of my friends had his new jacket stolen. It would not surprise us if it was the same man I just talked about. Furthermore the room was freezing and the toilets were dreadful.

• 20th Mar 2015

I only stayed there for a couple of nights, but I still found it frustrating that the wifi did not reach the room I was in, which was at the end of the ground floor hallway. Also, the light in the ensuite bathroom went out. Overall, however, I was content with the accommodations and the location was great for everything I wanted to do.

The lobby and social areas are nice and amazing but the rooms were extremely tiny and crammed when you place several people in one room. Our room had two bunk beds in part of the room with only about a foot of space in between them.

• 19th Mar 2015

Nice people, clean environment, but wifi only worked in the lobby.

• 17th Mar 2015

Thanks for the comments Happy to see you enjoyed our Hostel We have free wifi in communal areas and hopefully soon we will again have WIfi in the rooms so keep an ear on the ground. See you again soon

It was nice and comfortable

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Thanks for the short and sweet review ༘჻ღཾཿ

The elevator is broken Just need to take your luggage by stairs to fourth floor The surface of the building is pretty but the room inside is awful And the toilets is dirty The light is broken you have to shower in dark What a bad experience Luckily that I just stay 2-3 days there

Thanks for your review. We are sorry that your visit coincided with our lift being offline for maintenance. We did have staff on duty who were able to assist you with your bags and they would have gladly done so. Apologies as well for the light being out in your room, again our in house maintenance staff could have fixed that straight away had we been notified. We hope you will come back an visit us again as the incidents you mention were isolated and next time it will be a lot better

I feel this is the best hostel in my travelling aroud England: ketchen,restroo,computer room,hot shower,quiet sleeping,dining-room.breakfast,etc., everything perfect,

Wohoooo ☆.。.:*・°☆.。 you nade our day - Thanks for the lovely words

The hostel was nice and good value for money. The staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was fine and the hostel has a pleasant feel to it. The one thing I disliked was that one night a group across the hall was extremely loud and the staff couldn't handle it, even when they were told about it. You have a policy for handling misconduct, quoting penalties and everything. Use it!

Thanks for the feedback Come bakc soon ( And this time we are ready for those noise makers)

Felt like they needed more staff, the desk staff seemed always too busy to talk to you with people checking in and out etc

Ahh nooo! we might have busy spells but we always have time for everyone!ᕙ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) ᕗ please don't hesitate to come and talk to us Thanks for the feedback

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5