Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

Very well located, great staff and good room. The only problem was with the shower, but nothing too serious.

• 15th Dec 2014

One of the greatest hostel I've ever being

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Decent enough hostel. Only stayed a night but seemed like they always have something on to entertain guests and in house bar. Staff member who checked me in was very friendly. Could have been cleaner in the rooms and they felt a little tired and worn. Overall great price, great location. With a little work it would be even better.

Would definitely stay here again

• 3rd Dec 2014

Cheaper than many places in London and far nicer

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

A couple employees were very grumpy, even rude. There was one very nice employee working the night shift though. Mostly the bad review is about cleanliness. The bathroom was awful if you got a centimeter outside the actual sink or toilet. In the actual bedroom the sheets were fine but the carpet was torn up all around it and the walls had some mold. There was free tea which was nice. I wasn't going to leave a review at all but I kept getting emails.

Perfect stay

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Austria

I love this place, It's cheap, clean and a lot of fun! I stayed for 3 days in an 8 bedroom f dorm and 10 bedroom for rest. Great facilities, thumbs up

• 27th Nov 2014

Thanks for the kind words : ) Come back soon happy to see you enjoyed it :)

This is an excellent hostel with a very nice and friendly staff. Appreciated that I was able to store my bags there the day I checked out as my train didn't leave until 6pm and I wanted to do some more exploring of Liverpool. I also liked the artsy feel of the place and that they do have someone who tries to organize nightly drinking activities. At first I was bummed that Wi-Fi was not available in the room, but going to the lounge to use it helped me meet more people and have nice conversations

Thanks for the feedback - We are happy to see you got the true hostel experience - Meeting people :) We are happy to keep your luggage no one wants to carry bags around town. Till we meet again

It's the second time in this youth hostel.. and I've found it even better than before. I booked a 8 bed female room.. the room was comfortable and the bathroom wide and clean enough. A good and abundant breakfast and a large and well furnished lounge made me enjoy my stay in Liverpool.

We are really happy to see you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary breakfast. The fascilities are all getting refurbished so happy to see you menjoyed them We can't wait to see you again thanks for reviewing us

It was a cool, relaxed environment and I would recommend everyone coming here when they visit Liverpool!

Thanks for the lovely review it was a pleasure too have you We like to keep things laid- back hope we see you again soon ✿

The building just seemed to big to be maintained- not very clean, broken shower and lockers, garbage and dirty linens left in the hall, funky smells, old mattresses, bad wifi (even in the computer area). Great location and friendly enough staff

Thanks for the review. We take our cleanliness very seriously so please always inform us of anything that we can help with. You checked in before our actual checkin time so there might have been a bag or two still in the corridor waiting to be escorted out (these are normally all gone by 2) Please report any broken items to us we do check the rooms daily but if anything stops working we have to happy handy man on board to sort it out .Happy to see you enjoyed the Location and our friendly smiles

Great location. Rooms ok. Not the cleanest hostel. Wifi was the worst of any hostel I'eve ever stayed at. Non-existent in rooms, mediocre at best in lobby, pretty crappy in basement. It kicks you offline very 10min.

NOOOOO..We love cleaning so if there is anything that we missed let us know we are always ready to tidy and wipe. Our FREE wifi is available in the communal areas. Our location is amazing just a short walk from everywhere no need for a taxi :) Till next time Thanks for your review !

Really pleasantly surprised, such a nice atmosphere and a really cool looking building, great for people my age (21) The only issue was sleeping right next to a hot pipe, I was trying to sleep at around 7 in the morning and the room was so hot because the pipe was next to the bed, which is also quite dangerous as well, but other than that, loved it.

• 29th Oct 2014

Thanks for the feedback :) So very happy to see you had a lovely time. See you again soon we hope . Ps you can always ask to move if the bed don't suite as long as we have space we will help you out.✌

Absolutely happy with the hostel. Great value for money. Comfortable beds (I stayed in a 10 bed room), comfortable toilets, great breakfast (included). The stuff was really friendly and helpful. The location is great (10/15 minute from almost everywhere I wanted to go).

YEEEE haaaaaaaaa - you made our day :) many thanks for the lovely review ★ ☆ Comfy beds, Great facilities, Close to everything and Service with a SMILE(ツ) that's what we do. See you again soon

No WiFi away from common areas which is very annoying. Only two power connections on the room (for 4 people), also very annoying. Everything else was very good.

Everything was okay except the elevator can only fit one person and one suitcase each time.

It was a good hostel but i think that it needs a better safe because anybody can go Inside the hostel. The staff was very nice. The bedroom is very small.

• 26th Oct 2014

Shocking service at the bar. The bathroom in the dorm was either not working or dirty. Was so appalled by it I checked out early and lost my money for the second night. Also saw another customer being poorly treated at the check-in desk which wasn't great to see. Won't be staying again... There are hotels in the city cheaper.

lockers were ridiculously small & unsatisfactory. There should be an individual light & small shelf for personals such as clock, phone, false teeth etc. for each bed (This has always been available on all my previous stays at other hostels). Breakfast was excellent

• 25th Oct 2014