Fabulous 4,142 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4,142 Total Reviews
Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Located at 56/60 Mount Pleasant, , Liverpool.
England
Liverpool Merseyside L3 5SD 56/60 Mount Pleasant
83% 4142
53.4035965 -2.9721450
    Rooms available

• Spain, All Male Group, 25-30
21st Nov 2016
8.0

The Spanish team was amazing.

20th Nov 2016

The bar never seemed to have people in it. The staff seemed fine but I didn'the speak to them so I can'tell really say if they were good or not. Comfy bed, decent shower, decent free breakfast. Good wifi.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016
7.7

Not ideal for solo travellers, this is definitely more of a hotel than a hostel. There was no where to meet other people except the bar which was full of groups (mostly men) which made me feel uncomfortable as a single female. The shower was also horrible, barely a trickle of water, no water pressure but at least it was hot. Would only stay again if I came with friends or family. Good location.

• Slovakia, Male, 41+
14th Nov 2016

I seem next time I again visit your hostel

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Free Breakfast is served each morning. Big kitchen with good facilities. Very good location, walking destination to the shops and bars/clubs area.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Nov 2016
6.9

Felt there was a sense of false advertisement to the actual size of the rooms! Extremely tiny and no where to move around when 4 girls are sharing.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Nov 2016

Well I fell like bar crawls should be miss-leading. I should have been told exactly what I was going to get for my 10. So there is no confusion. -Mike

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Nov 2016
7.4

I liked the free breakfast and free dinner on Tuesday. The lockers were difficult to use with my lock though. I also thought the staff could have been a bit friendlier, but they did their job. Social atmosphere was OK, but that's not what I went for so I don't mind. I got upgraded to a smaller dorm at no extra cost, which was nice. Location of hostel is great, as it's very close walking distance to the train station, and many amenities nearby. I would probably stay here again, yes.

• sherridianr3549
  • England, Female, 41+
7th Nov 2016

A safe,clean place toon stay.near to centre and kitchen if need it as well as free breakfast.rooms are small but good enough for cost.warm and comfortable.I would use again and recommend.thanks

Hey, So great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and felt comfortable and safe. Look forward to seeing you at Hatters again soon. Thank you

6th Nov 2016

Absolutely ideal for our needs - a clean, warm bed for the night with a decent breakfast.

Hey, Thank you so much for your lovely comments. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hatters again soon. Thank you, Hatters