Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

It was very quite, good breakfast and stuff was helpful and close to other facilities of city and clean.

We are happy to see you enjoyed your time with us. Hatters Breakfast is always a winner and best of all it's our gift to you! see you again soon.

Absolutely loved loved loved my stay here! Great hostel, and location could not be better. If I ever come back to Liverpool I'll definitely stay here again.

We love,love, love your review thanks so much. Your are 100% correct our location is awesome you can walk everywhere from here. Come back any time :)

The only reason I gave the hostel average for facilities and value for money is because of the internet situation. I don't need wifi in every hostel I stay at but Hatters has so many facilities and it is so big and busy that I can't believe there is no wifi in the rooms unless you pay for it. Especially since it isn't like it is the cheapest rate. I just think that was a major disappointment from a hostel that has a lot of potential. Also, no good maps available.

Hi thanks for the feedback! We do have free wifi in the common areas and the plus point for this is that guests can interact with each other and ourselves:) Come back soon and we will give you the coolest most personalised map you will ever encounter with drawings and all. It makes us happy to see you enjoyed your stay :)

A great hostel that has recently got even better with a refit. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at and will continue to do so whenever I visit Liverpool. Keep up the good work guys and gals. :)

Thank you very much ! We will!!! See you again soon:)

Great facility at the level of decent hotel. The pub managed by hostel was great too. It was almost like the pubs outside. Breakfast was great too. Location was good too. it's near the rail station and city centre. Satisfied wih everything.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Hee Haa ! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us! Our bar is the heart of our hostel. Good to see you made the most of complimentary breaky :) Thanks for your satisfying review!

Got some noisy room mates, but nothing the hostel was to blame for

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Ahh no! and that after we told everyone to behave! Next time come tell us we have a big time out step in reception for these noisy neighbours! Good to see you enjoyed yourself overall and thanks for the feedback.

a great place to live, nice atmosphere and good location, competitive price, would choose this hostel again if visiting Liverpool next time

• 1st Aug 2014
  • China

Now look you made us blush! We love our location and we always try to give you the best rates .Thanks for the kind words we can't wait till we meet again.

Toiletts and showers were very dirty

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Nooooo! Sorry to hear that always come tell us we have a dedicated team ready 24/7 to short our any problems we love to have everything nice and clean. Thanks for the review we are happy to see you had fun overall.

Had a very pleasant stay (on mount pleasant) Nice and cool place!

• 29th Jul 2014

Whoop Whoop ! So happy you had a great time. We got our coolness tested at the cool clinic and we got tested positive. Happy to see it is wasn't a scam :) Come back soon :)

Nice place, decent breakfast.

Hatters Breakfast rules another day ! Just a little something we do for you for staying with us. Thanks for the feedback :)

I would like to express my greatest thanks for the hospitality. The best hostel I've ever stopped.

It is our absolute pleasure! Hope we meet again :)

Superb hostel imo. A great find and great location / value for money. Wifi and brekfast is ace

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Superb comment what more can we say ! Thanks:)

It was a very relaxed place but it was under construction when I was there so I don't think the entire building was being used to its maximum capacity

One day it will be:) We are working on it! One step at a time! Nice to see you had a relaxing time.

Great staff and value for money.

• 27th Jul 2014

Thanks so much you made our day :)

Not a party hostel. Good breakfast. great bathrooms. Good bar. Not so much hostel atmosphere.

very good, apart from shower in room did not work but communal shower was just as good, real liked breakfast they had on, location was 2 min walk to primark,so could not ask for any more, will stay again!!

Everything here was absolutely brilliant! Best hostel I've stayed at! Staff really good and everything else is just as good! Cheers heaps Hatters hostel!!!

Cheers too you for being such an Awesome guest! We love the review and we are so happy you enjoyed your time with us :)

The room and the bed were good

Thanks for the review. Happy to see you liked the rooms and our comfy beds :)

Good location, excellent room, and the staff are very friendly

Great staff! And the location is brilliant! Dispite the fact that there was a lack of towels in the kitchen our stay at hatters hostel liverpool was really good