Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

Average stay, though cleanliness was appalling in the bathrooms. Definitely had not been cleaned on arrival.

• 19th Jun 2015

Thanks for the review, please always tell us if there is a problem we have a 24h team onsite that can sort out anything - we see you enjoyed our super location visit us again and we will make it up to you :)

Guy at the desk wasn't very welcoming or informative. Was Wednesday night so wasn't expecting much but no atmosphere at all, the bar only serves on Friday and Saturday which isn't stated in the description. Liverpool in general was quiet, have been before on weekends and it's like a completely different city. Won't be rushing back! Hatters seems the making of a great hostel, maybe just not midweek, but cheer up staff!!

Only stayed here one night but it went smoothly. The only difficult thing was sharing one bathroom with eight people who are all trying to leave at the same time. Other than that it was a pleasant stay!

Breakfast was great!

YEAHHHHHHH it is !!!!! (☞゚∀゚)☞thanks for the feedback, don't be a stranger

Great hostel. In terms of accommodation, it served all my needs. However, there wasn't really an atmosphere among other guests.

Thanks for the feedback We do run in house events(movies, games, bar crawls,etc) every Mon-Sat and why not Sun you ask well looking this good comes at a price we need our beauty sleep:) happy to see you had a nice stay, come back soon

I was there over the weekend for the Half marathon. The place is well located and the staff was friendly and helpful. The thing that I was not impressed by is that the fire alarm went off during Friday at around 10 pm and at 3 am on Saturday night waking everybody up and obviously this was uncomfortable.

Thanks for the review Better safe than sorry hey! The fire alarm is there for your protection so we think we will keep on to it :) Happy to see you had a good time till next time

The staffs are really friendly and helpful! :)

• 10th Jun 2015

Why thank you ! You were a star guest come back soon(っ^▿^)۶🌟

Great other than the fact that the beds in 8 bed dorm squeaked relentlessly. Even when I fell asleep I think I dreamed about beds squeaking so I slept terribly, but everything else was superb and next time I think I'll just book a smaller dorm.

thanks for the feed back - we send the handy man with some WD40 to sort out those squeecksssss ...... Come back soon

Friendly stuff & free Pub crawl. Wifis perfect!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Thanks for the review ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) till next time we keep in touch

Amazing. Will visit again very soon.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! can't wait see you soon ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

No lockers in room for luggage. I had dirty sheets upon arrival and they weren't switched. The bar downstairs made up for it when someone was working there. Bit of a walk to everything.

Thanks for the feedback Our luggage room is locked and cctv monitored but if you need lockers there is some in reception and in the rooms you stayed in one of our biggest dorms so it is possible that another guest hijacked your allocated bed but just tell us and we will sort it in a flash

If there is a microwave, it would be better.

We have two (⊙.⊙(☉̃ₒ☉)⊙.⊙)!!!!! if you can't find something just tell us and we will show you where it is - come back soon

Good everything but kinda dirty. For instance, the shower drain didn't drain well so your feet were covered in soap water while you showered.

Thanks for the review, just tell us at the desk so we can sort it for you immediately. Happy to see you had a good time with us come back soon

I honestly never would have thought that I could be at peace and ease in a room with 11 other people. Not a sound at night. Staff is brilliant all around.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

namaste my padawan traveler we are happy you had a great peaceful stay with us - back to us you must travel

Weekend rates in Liverpool are rather expensive but when "free breakfast" is advertised one might expect a bit more that free cereal, coffee and toast. Nevertheless good for nice nap after a night out

Thanks for the comments , happy to see you got the Rip van Winkle ZZZ's in.

Excellent value on every single level. Breakfast is bountiful. Superb Wifi

• 3rd Jun 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) We aim to please and waht is better than to start your day with an updated facebook, twiiter, instagram status, and filled up belly. Till next time

Great hostels 6bed rooms were nice, bathroom was nice, shower was nice! Only issue I came across while i was there was the bar was shut during the week, can drop the atmosphere and there was a school of kids running up and down the hallways till 12pm and up at 7am which was annoying! Other than that really like it here

Thanks for the review! The bar is closed Sun to Thu but we have all sorts of drinking games, pub crawls etc to make it exciting. Midweek we have a chocolate box of guest types but if there is anything please tell reception and we will sort it asap Till next time

It was a nice place and every penny is worth taking this hostel. I would take this hostel again if I visit Liverpool again.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Bangladesh

Thanks for the feedback, come back soon :)

When we got our room we found that it had not been cleaned properly. The guy at reception immediately gave us a new room, which was great customer service. The girl at check out seemed not really interested in acknowledging us, but anyway it was fine at the end. Breakfast was cool, plenty of food and drinks. Kitchen+dining area not really well furnished - plenty of pots and plates but lack of cutlery and glasses. Not enough tables to sit and eat, could add a few or open the "breakfast room"?

Thanks for the review, We pride ourselves on our customer service so we will check with her .......... Happy to see you had a great time come back soon!!!

The hostel while ok had some major flaws. My room was in the basement and 1/2 showers didn't work, as well as 1/2 of the sinks. There was brown smears on the walls of the shower and toilet rooms. The floor in the room was filthy and by placing anything on it, it would be covered in dirt and fluff. Being a 19 year old girl travelling alone, I'd say the biggest flaw was the lack of age limit. I was in a room with at least 3 men that were considerably older than me and it was very awkward.

Thanks for the feedback, anyone over the age of 18 is an adult in the UK and we can't be age-ist the fun of traveling is meeting a diversity of people, but we do offer female only rooms for our more sensitive travelers. ps. please always tell us if the rooms are not clean you were in the biggest dorm and even though we clean them daily they can get messy but we don't mind to sort them :)