Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

Disappointed with the price. Due to Liverpool playing the night I stayed, the price was more than doubled. Really taking advantage of football fans!

Thanks for the comments. Our prices are one of if not the lowest in town but citywide prices on match days are normally higher due to demand but you can still get good deals if you book in advance. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and come back soon.

Just to sum up, it was a great experience, the staff was helpful and the place is nice.

• 17th Oct 2014

Wohoooooooo ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌ So happy to see you had a great time! hope we see you again some day:)

The foyer is nice, the bar is great, the breakfast is plentiful and the cost is reasonable. HOWEVER, be warned that some (mine) bedrooms are VERY basic and in need of a lot of TLC. Amongst the general shabbiness, the room smelt of damp, the window didn't close, the sink was very slow to drain and the lights to the bathroom shone into the bedroom.

Thanks for the comments please do tell us if anything is wrong we are here 24/7 to help you:) Good to see you had a lovely stay and enjoyed MOST of your stay We are redecorating so come back soon and embrace our new look

Brilliant location but terrible crumy rooms! Could really do with a face lift. Rooms wern't particularly clean and lift never worked when we tried to use it! Not value for money at the weekend, the rooms don't justify what you pay But good atmosphere and friendly staff

• 17th Oct 2014

Thanks for the review! We are indeed superbly located! All rooms have been booked in for some plastic surgery so came back soon and see the new look:) We had a problem with the lift on Saturday -Sunday but that has been sorted whoo! ( Lift fixing people insist they need a day off too hmmmm). for the best deals always book well in advance.. See you again soon we hope :)

The staff were all very nice. However, the WIFI only works in the Lobby and is really very spotty. Kinda dirty in the bathrooms. I stayed in a 12 bed all female room. I believe someone stole my headphone cord while in the room. I noticed as soon as I left and when I called the hostel they told me they "Couldn't look" at the moment and I don't believe ever did to see if it had turned up. There are only tiny lockers and almost all of them were taken. You must bring your own locks.

Hi! Thanks for the review . We are always good at seacrhing for any items that lost their way. Sorry there was no cable:( For next time : we actually rent locks out for those who travel without so just pop to rececption to get one and for any larger items you can leave that in our secure luggage facility. Ps. We do clean all bathrooms once a day atleast ,as you can imagine 12 people can sometimes leave a bit of a whirlwind behind but just let our 24 hour reception know and we will sort it :)

The rooms and bathrooms could be cleaner. Despite that the hostel is really well located and the breakfast is excellent. Worth the price.

Thanks for the feedback ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Wohoo so happy to see you made the most of our complimentary breakfast. For anything not up to standard just come and tell us we are happy to help. We see you stayed in one of our busier dorms and the bathrooms can get a but busy but just notify us and we will send our own Mr Muscle team to sort it out .

I only stayed in Hatters one night, but had a nice stay. The hostel is in a very central location, rooms are clean, beds aren't the most comfortable, but are ok. The 8-bed female dorm I stayed in had an ensuite, which was pretty clean and well stocked. They provided free pasta on the evening I stayed, which was nice. Props to the staff for letting me check in at around noon, even when official check in doesn't start until later in the day.

*⁎ᎢℋᎪɳᏦ ᎩӫᏌ⁎*⋆ Where we can we always let ou in before check in, we want you to feel at home soon as possible :) Good to see you enjoyed our clean rooms and super location

I think there was the Perfect hostel in Liverpool to stay among visiting hostel by now.

“ヽ(´▽`)ノ” Yahayyyyyy!!! Come back soon.

It was a great place to stay. very close to liverpool lime street station. about a 5 min walk away. We got upgraded from a 12 bedroom to 4 bedroom free of charge. the breakfast included yoghurt, coffee, toast, jam and butter, cereal, porridge, and muesli. It was a pretty good place for $15-16 a night.

• 12th Oct 2014

Thanks for the lovely descriptive review! we are happy that you enjoyed your stay we love looking after you and making sure you start the day with some lovely breakfast. Hope we meet again :)

Very nice hostel, located at the very heart of the city. The hostel staff is always there to help you.

• 11th Oct 2014

✿✿ You made our day ! Thanks for the review. The secret is we love helping you ✿✿

Hatters was awesome, out of all the hostels I stayed in the UK Hatters was my favorite. I only stayed there for a night (sadly) but I would come back in a heart beat. The room was clean, the bathroom was in excellent condition, the breakfast was amazing, there was wifi connection, the staff was super nice and helpful. The hostel is close to the train station, and at a walking distance of everything. Loved it!

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Thank you for choosing to stay with us!! So happy to see you made the most of what we have to offer. Next time stay longer 😃

Very good hostel. Good price. Nice entrance. Clean rooms. Helpful people at the reception.

• 2nd Oct 2014

As Elvis would say :"Thank you, Thank You Very Much" Come back soon:)

Amazing trip, great stay despite all the students

• 30th Sep 2014

Everything you need, great value

• 29th Sep 2014

Great people, great stay. fantastic old building

• 28th Sep 2014

╰☆╮You are a STAR! ╰☆╮ Thanks for the review

This is a really cool hostel that a converted church plus they have a hostel cat who's cool. The staff really makes this hostel though they went above and beyond for me during my stay and were very knowledgable. I recommend this hostel!

Meow meow :) Thats thanks from Catters.We are happy you had a lovely time. Thanks for the nice words. Hope we see you again :)

everything was cool but the double room it's a bit expencive.

Cool beans for the feedback we made a note of it :) See you again soon.

It is a big hostel close to the centrum. The rooms were small, but the staff is friendly and there is nice breakfast. There are lots of facilities, like computers, a big kitchen, a bar, etc.

What can we say we try our best to make sure you have everything you need in one place we are 5 min walk from lime street and th national express so easy to get to when you are doing a UK trip! Thanks for the review, Visit us again soon ✌

The staff were very patient, warm and inviting and encouraged the involvment of hostel-mates in participating in the events they had. Atmosphere was very laid back and inviting, and WiFi was very stable when in the public areas (As compared to other Hatter's Hostels). They were also very good about holding out luggage in the lieu time between connections which was very accomodating. Location is also close to the Cathedral. Would recommend!

Thanks for the feedback! Our staff are always happy to help make sure you have a great time and bringing our guests together by hosting dialy events is just one of the ways we do it! We like to keep things welcoming and relaxed so you can feel at home with us. Good to see you made use of our free luggage holding fascilities we don't want anyone dragging around heavy bags whilst doing last minute sightseeing and yes most attratcion are only a short walk away. Till next time :)

I went back.