Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

I only stayed in Hatters one night, but had a nice stay. The hostel is in a very central location, rooms are clean, beds aren't the most comfortable, but are ok. The 8-bed female dorm I stayed in had an ensuite, which was pretty clean and well stocked. They provided free pasta on the evening I stayed, which was nice. Props to the staff for letting me check in at around noon, even when official check in doesn't start until later in the day.

*⁎ᎢℋᎪɳᏦ ᎩӫᏌ⁎*⋆ Where we can we always let ou in before check in, we want you to feel at home soon as possible :) Good to see you enjoyed our clean rooms and super location

I think there was the Perfect hostel in Liverpool to stay among visiting hostel by now.

“ヽ(´▽`)ノ” Yahayyyyyy!!! Come back soon.

It was a great place to stay. very close to liverpool lime street station. about a 5 min walk away. We got upgraded from a 12 bedroom to 4 bedroom free of charge. the breakfast included yoghurt, coffee, toast, jam and butter, cereal, porridge, and muesli. It was a pretty good place for $15-16 a night.

• 12th Oct 2014

Thanks for the lovely descriptive review! we are happy that you enjoyed your stay we love looking after you and making sure you start the day with some lovely breakfast. Hope we meet again :)

Very nice hostel, located at the very heart of the city. The hostel staff is always there to help you.

• 11th Oct 2014

✿✿ You made our day ! Thanks for the review. The secret is we love helping you ✿✿

Hatters was awesome, out of all the hostels I stayed in the UK Hatters was my favorite. I only stayed there for a night (sadly) but I would come back in a heart beat. The room was clean, the bathroom was in excellent condition, the breakfast was amazing, there was wifi connection, the staff was super nice and helpful. The hostel is close to the train station, and at a walking distance of everything. Loved it!

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Thank you for choosing to stay with us!! So happy to see you made the most of what we have to offer. Next time stay longer 😃

Very good hostel. Good price. Nice entrance. Clean rooms. Helpful people at the reception.

• 2nd Oct 2014

As Elvis would say :"Thank you, Thank You Very Much" Come back soon:)

Amazing trip, great stay despite all the students

• 30th Sep 2014