Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

Good accommodation, had a small problem with bed linen but was sorted out immediately and given the option of changing rooms. Friendly staff.

• 23rd Apr 2014

We're glad our staff sorted the linen issue straight away! We don't want any of our guests dealing with LINEN ISSUES! Whatever the problem was, it shouldn't have happened, so it's great you got a new room immediately :) It was lovely having you here, so we really hope you come back again. We promise a problem-free stay and maybe a Beatles song of your choice, performed for you personally, by our manager...we said maybe :P

i really like this place. close to the train station and very close to all the sight in liverpool, staff were very nice and friendly and the hostel is very good

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're really happy that you enjoyed your stay here :) Our location is the BEST! You can pretty much walk to anywhere in the centre, and Lime Street train station is only a 5 minute walk down the hill! We would love to have you back one day!

Friendly, helpful staff and excellent facilities all encompassed within a beautiful Victorian (I guess!) building right in the heart of the city.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Northern Ireland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

That's such a lovely review! Thank you :) I think the building started life as the first purpose built YMCA in the world, in about 1870. (Don't quote me on that date though!) It's a beautiful building and we're grateful to be here! Thanks again, hopefully we will see you in the future!

I Loved my stay at hatters! friendly staff and the free coffee and tea during the day make it perfect. The location to go around is also perfect.

Free tea and coffee! You just can't beat it can you? :) Hopefully you took full advantage of our free continental breakfast too! It's the perfect way for guests to start their day of Liverpool sightseeing! It's always great to hear that guests love our staff too. We have to agree with you, they are a super friendly bunch; always willing to help! Thanks for the review! We would love it if you could come back and see us again.

I stayed here for 3 nights. Had a great time. Breakfast was good and the hostel had a good atmosphere. We went on the pub crawl organized by Anna and she did an awesome job.

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to let Anna know that you enjoyed her awesome pub crawl too! :D Hopefully we will see you again one day!

My laptop was stolen on 18 Apr 14, crime No: 0514074724. On 15-16 Apr I lived in 4-bed although I booked 2-bed because of untidy. On 16-18, I stayed in 307. The lock on the door was faulty so theft got in to 307. I woke up and saw that it was stolen by unplugged cable but charger stuck in socket. Manager, Paul said that I didn’t lock the door. I sent details to police and asked for the insurance from the Hostel. Paul said I didn’t lock the door so insurance will not cover. Need hostel insurance

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

It is a great hostel, one of the best hostels where I have been. The staff is really friendly and always willing to help. The location is perfect, less than 10 minutes walk to the city centre. Clean and nice rooms. I totally recommend it.

What more could we ask for! Thanks a bunch for the lovely review. We totally think you should come back and see us again sometime! This is what our face looks like now by the way.... :D You did that! That huge smile is for YOU!

I really had a great time in Hatters, the place is really nice

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Very helpfull staff! Perfect location 5 minutes walk from city centre. Very happy with my stay there.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks for leaving a review :D We have to 100% agree with you because our staff are aaawesome and we are within walking distance to almost everything!! We love that you enjoyed your stay here! Maybe we will see you again?

Great Staff, Poor wifi. Great location, Poor showers. Sort of a hit and miss with this hostel but overall enjoyed it.

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and have given our lovely staff the thumbs up! We will definitely take your feedback on board and use it to improve our services in the future. We hope to see you again someday!

This hostel is just near the central station. Since Liverpool is not big, we can go everywhere on foot. It is really easy to find it just after getting off the bus from the airport. If I have an opportunity to go to Liverpool, I will definitely stay at Hotters.

That's a review we really like to see! Liverpool is amazing! Many people think of it as a friendly little town because everything is just so close. It would be fantastic if you could come back and stay with us again!

I would not stay here again. First off, I've never stayed anywhere that gives you assigned beds. I didn't like my assigned bed (top bunk in the middle of the dorm) so I asked to have a different bed that was empty. I was told I couldn't, but that bed stayed empty the whole time I was there so I dunno why I was refused. The hostel is also incredibly noisy at night so I barely slept. Thin walls, floors, and ceilings...you hear every single thing in the whole place.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Wales

Hatters is a vibrant and friendly place, full of people enjoying their visit to Liverpool! If you can't beat them, we say join them! Also, we assign beds solely for the benefit of our guests. By assigning beds, we can make sure that guests who have booked together get to stay in the same room. We always grant requests to change beds, as long as there is availability to do so. Thanks for leaving a review; we value your feedback!

While I was staying there, the hostel was undergoing some major renovations, so the lobby was a bit untidy and the lift wasn't working. Aside from that, and a bit of noise generated by the construction, I really enjoyed my stay. Free breakfast and tea/coffee, clean bright rooms, a bathroom for each room, and friendly, helpful staff all worked together to make a pleasant stay. It is also just a 20 minute walk from the train and bus stations, and slightly more from the waterfront areas.

I enjoyed my stay here again at Hatters. Its located near the Catholic Cathedral and is located near all the attractions of the city! Staff were very helpful and friendly. The only thing I can say is that the showers take a long time to heat up but other than that the facilities in the hostel are excellent and its well worth the stay! I like the fact too that they do organized pub crawls and you can buy tour tickets straight from the hostel at reception too! A top hostel!

Good hostel, no complaints

Nice hostel! Big rooms and a great location in the city, definitely recommend it!

Well this review has certainly made our day! :) Thank you for leaving us feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future!

The hostel is near every main points in the city. The breakfast and private 3 bedroom was confortable. The staff was very helpful when asked. They even let was wait in a confortable place for hte check in because we arrived too early in the morning (5 AM). The only thing bad was that the recepcionist told us the Beatles museum tickect was cheaper in the hostel than in the museum, but wasn´t, it was even expensive cause included betales+Elvis exposition, and we only wanted Beatles.

Excellent place to stay!!!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

We 100% agree! Therefore, we are 100% certain that you should come back to visit us again! Thanks for leaving a review! We love it when our guests enjoy themselves, so you've just put huge smiles on our faces :D

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »