Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

While I was staying there, the hostel was undergoing some major renovations, so the lobby was a bit untidy and the lift wasn't working. Aside from that, and a bit of noise generated by the construction, I really enjoyed my stay. Free breakfast and tea/coffee, clean bright rooms, a bathroom for each room, and friendly, helpful staff all worked together to make a pleasant stay. It is also just a 20 minute walk from the train and bus stations, and slightly more from the waterfront areas.

I enjoyed my stay here again at Hatters. Its located near the Catholic Cathedral and is located near all the attractions of the city! Staff were very helpful and friendly. The only thing I can say is that the showers take a long time to heat up but other than that the facilities in the hostel are excellent and its well worth the stay! I like the fact too that they do organized pub crawls and you can buy tour tickets straight from the hostel at reception too! A top hostel!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »