Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

The Hatters in Liverpool has one of the highest service ethics I have ever witnessed. I was greeted on arrival (after 11.30 in the evening) as if I was a friend who had been known for years. The linen on the beds was crisp. The corridors had been mopped by the time you'd come back from Breakfast - which in itself could feed an army. I felt the increase in price for the weekend was a bit harsh as the Hostel didn't seem fully at that time. All said I would hold Hatters and staff in high regard.

• 3rd Jul 2014

We greeted you like a friend because that 'my love', is exactly what you are! We love to get to know our guests and often hang out with the cool kids (THAT'S YOU!). Also, let's all say a big thank you to our wonderful housekeeping staff! They're the silent army, the unsung heroes, that keep this place ship-shape and wonderful for our lovely guests!

This year I decided to stay longer to enjoy a unique atmosphere of this hostel and explore numerous attractions of Liverpool. I found the lobby and dining room of the hostel studiously refurbished that underlined building’s historical charm. The staff were friendly and competent again and international football fans made watching the World Cup tournament more exciting. I can unreservedly recommend the Hatters Hostel to anyone who likes meeting (mostly) young people from the six continents. T.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Poland

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us! It's always great to see our guests and staff getting to know one another and form friendships. We will remember you as our favourite poet, and hope that you will return to Hatters Liverpool very soon!

Great hostel to stay at in Liverpool. The staff was so fun and when they were off duty even hung out with us in the common room a lot. Definitely recommend!

That's because you're awesome and we love you! Thanks for the review! We hope you can come and hang out with us again sometime :D

This was such a fun hostel. As a lone traveller I found it easy to make friends. The facilities are good and everything was clean. Staff were all quite amazing. For a large hotel like hostel I thought it had really good vibes. Free wifi was very fast which is a bonus wherever you go

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Very friendly staffs and security hostel. In additional, had a great breakfast. Very good hostel. I'd recommend!

• 30th Jun 2014

One of the coolest hostels I have stayed at! you really get what you pay for;) - excellent staff! - perfect location - The room was very big, cozy, and clean -

• 29th Jun 2014

Good hostel in the city centre. Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, clean. I loved their fluffly cat.

That would be Catters! He's our resident cat :) He loves the free breakfast, perfect location and friendly atmosphere of Hatters too, which probably explains why he's been living here for over 4 years! In fact, Catters has just been telling me how much he would LOVE you to come back and see him again! Hopefully see you soon and thanks for the review!

A great place to stay. Excellent private room. The staff were very welcoming and helpful.

• 25th Jun 2014

Reception staff was fantastic! Rooms clean and beds comfy. Ensuite which is great but shower drains could work better and a little shelf near the shower head would be helpful. The bar was lively but turn down the music volume, so we can hear ourselves talk.Overall a great stay.

• 23rd Jun 2014