Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

Very nice place in the center of liverpool. The hostel is a nice place for stay some nights. I really enjoy it.

• 28th May 2014

Really nice place with insane character. Found it really easy to meet other travellers with loads of little places to chill and hang out

• 27th May 2014

friendly atmosphere and the idea to do some free events in the evening that a good idea for the people who travel alone =)

I come here about once a year, ans it's always great and welcoming. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again next year! :)

I stayed here for a week, and liked it that much on my passing through stay another few nights. I highly recommend this Hostel! Great atmosphere and great location.. I met amazing people here, defs worth a visit!

• 23rd May 2014

Fab stay. Met lots of students from Uni who leave their accomodation. I reccomend to my sister who will come next year to visit me. I hope the staff do not change!!! Very clean and safe and quiet at night. Also sweet cat lives in the picnic garden ;)

• 22nd May 2014

Thank you for the fantastic review :) We promise to stay the same, just for you! Also, we think you should definitely bring your sister to stay with us next year! I'm sure Catters (our much-loved, lazy bones of a cat), would love to meet her!

We had a very enjoyable stay, The staff are extremely welcome and made Liverpool very memorable. Very impressive building for architect. Free Wifi!

• 21st May 2014
  • Bangladesh

Thanks for the fantastic review :) We're glad that you left Liverpool with fond memories! Our building is just so beautiful, and even more so since our recent refurbishment! We hope to see you again!

Excellent hostel. The place is clean, beds and shower are good. Bright, clean,comfortable. Strongly recommend!

• 21st May 2014
  • Poland

If this review was a fruit, it would be the ripest, sweetest, most juiciest fruit in the fruit bowl! In other words, it's the best! Thank you so much :D Hopefully you will come back and see us again sometime!...Maybe by then I will have some better metaphors :P

The wifi is really fast, video skyped my friends and family at home, best of all was free!! Shared a dorm with a group from Austria doing a tour of the peak district.. turns out you dont need hiking boots! Im there!

• 20th May 2014

That's awesome! Can we come too? We love the Peak District! Also, it's great to hear you were keeping up with friends and family whilst on your travels, and all for free! We like to help out wherever we can :D

Pros: Cheap, close to the center of Liverpool. Free breakfast and activities. Staff were friendly Cons: WiFi only in common room, and spotty there. Had a grungy feel... Activities available, but not very engaging for the 18-25 crowd.

Thanks for the review! We're loving the pros :D As for the cons, you can get WiFi in the rooms for a small charge. However, we're on a crusade to continue the work of our very own Cilla Black. It's our mission to bring guests together and watch friendships blossom

This was an awesome hostel to stay at. Great location which was close to the central bus station, and staff were all really friendly and helpful. The common area, where a delicious free breakfast was served each morning (including porridge!) was really fun and a great place to chill. Would highly recommend this place for people looking for a sweet hostel in Liverpool.

Oh stop! You're making us blush :P Seriously though, we think we might love you after that review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself at Hatters Liverpool and we hope to see you back here one day :D Yeah, come back and eat porridge with us. It will be t-oatally awesome!

Had great help finding places to visit or things to do. They also gave me another bed than I had first, because there was a quite sharp green light shining on my face. They didn't make any problems at all and were very kind. The hall leading to the rooms smelled a bit strange and wasn't gone after three days. Everyday there was a cleaner working and she worked very hard, also to clean the kitchen. The kitchen is very good to create your own meals and have some conversations with other people!

Our reception staff dedicate their lives to ensuring guests experience the very best of what Liverpool has to offer! With their knowledge and expertise, they're known locally as 'The Tourism Warriors of Liverpool'. Ask them anything, anytime, and they will most certainly help you out! Sorry about the pong in the hallway by the way! We gave the carpets a really good wash so now the hallway smells b-e-a-uuuutiful!

Great place! I only stayed for two nights in a dorm but had a very good time there. The place is clean, the beds are good, the breakfast is wonderful and the staff is so nice! Some of the nicest people I have across in my trip! I recommend and would stay again at the Liverpool Hatters!

Wowza :D We have so much love for you right now! That's such a lovely review! It makes us so happy when our guests leave with fond memories of their stay! It makes us even happier when those fond memories involve our staff! We really hope you can come and visit us again someday. Lots of love from Liverpool!

Wasn't my first stay in Liverpool but the first 1 at the hostel. Terrific location, great atmosphere, confortable beds,...only positives, except the light flowing shower. But only to balance a bit....

• 3rd May 2014
  • Belgium

Yeehaaa!!! We're happy dancing all around reception! Thanks for the awesome review :D Also, we find that if you slink away and shower at a weird time (maybe 4pm), then our showers are like glorious waterfalls. When everybody is showering in the morning, the pressure can drop a bit. Moral of the story: non-conformists win at showering. You heard it here first!

Everything at this hostel was OKAY facilities wise. But it was BORING. The bar is only open on weekends. This made no sense.

Booo!!! We're not boring! Ken Dodd himself says we're the most un-boring hostel in the whole of Liverpool (...that may or may not be true). In fact, a little Liver Bird told me that you were here during our head-spinningly amazing Beatles Pub Crawl! How anybody can't enjoy that, we don't know! During the week, the bar is closed as we entertain our guests with a host of fab activities; film night, free food night, games night etc. However, you're more than welcome to bring your own drinks in! :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »