Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

I Loved my stay at hatters! friendly staff and the free coffee and tea during the day make it perfect. The location to go around is also perfect.

Free tea and coffee! You just can't beat it can you? :) Hopefully you took full advantage of our free continental breakfast too! It's the perfect way for guests to start their day of Liverpool sightseeing! It's always great to hear that guests love our staff too. We have to agree with you, they are a super friendly bunch; always willing to help! Thanks for the review! We would love it if you could come back and see us again.

I stayed here for 3 nights. Had a great time. Breakfast was good and the hostel had a good atmosphere. We went on the pub crawl organized by Anna and she did an awesome job.

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to let Anna know that you enjoyed her awesome pub crawl too! :D Hopefully we will see you again one day!

My laptop was stolen on 18 Apr 14, crime No: 0514074724. On 15-16 Apr I lived in 4-bed although I booked 2-bed because of untidy. On 16-18, I stayed in 307. The lock on the door was faulty so theft got in to 307. I woke up and saw that it was stolen by unplugged cable but charger stuck in socket. Manager, Paul said that I didn’t lock the door. I sent details to police and asked for the insurance from the Hostel. Paul said I didn’t lock the door so insurance will not cover. Need hostel insurance

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

It is a great hostel, one of the best hostels where I have been. The staff is really friendly and always willing to help. The location is perfect, less than 10 minutes walk to the city centre. Clean and nice rooms. I totally recommend it.

What more could we ask for! Thanks a bunch for the lovely review. We totally think you should come back and see us again sometime! This is what our face looks like now by the way.... :D You did that! That huge smile is for YOU!

I really had a great time in Hatters, the place is really nice

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Very helpfull staff! Perfect location 5 minutes walk from city centre. Very happy with my stay there.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Denmark
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks for leaving a review :D We have to 100% agree with you because our staff are aaawesome and we are within walking distance to almost everything!! We love that you enjoyed your stay here! Maybe we will see you again?

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »