Hatters Hostel- Liverpool Reviews

56/60 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England

Overall it was a good stay. The dorms felt dirty and old though. They looked nothing like I had seen in the photos. The ensuite could also do with a bit of an upkeep. Staff were great though and there was a good atmosphere downstairs in the bar.

Thanks for the comments Ahh please tell us if anything is under perfect we want you to have a great stay. Happy that you enjoyed the atmosphere our bar can be lively on weekends | ・ ෴ ・ | Till we meet again

My assigned bed was dirty upon arrival, and the room was quite small and dirty as well. Bathroom soaps and floor towels were never changed, trash wasn't taken out, etc. Our room was broken into during our stay, and although nothing was taken, the door to the room was wide open and the trim was busted off the door frame. After someone came to "fix" it, the man at the reception desk assured us that the hostel was safe, but that the door had been broken many times before. Internet hardly useable.

Thanks for the feedback. We had a look at CCTV and no- one other than allocated guests entered the room so maybe someone opened the door a bit to enthusiastically ?? Sorry about the beds we make sure that all the beads are clean but sometimes when you are in bigger dorms like this the other guests just take beds as they please ......hmffffff Seems everything was sorted as soon as we were notified try us again sometime

Good atmosphere, nice staff and a pretty central location. Only complaint is that the bathrooms were pretty filthy and there was hardly any water coming out of the showers.

If I can offer any advice, it would be do NOT stay here during the Grand National meeting at Aintree. The hostel was completely full of disrespectful drunk guys who kept me up all night with the lights on, talking, farting, burping.. I checked out after the first night of my intended 3 night stay. The staff were nice but only gave me a refund for 1 night due to 24hr cancellation policy. I'm sure it's a nice place when there is a backpacker crowd. Just don't do it to yourself during the National

Thanks for the feedback, happy to see the staff did help you out. Part of the appeal of a backpackers hostel is the random selection of people but yes each event brings in a tide of different people. It is a bit like a chocolate box and sometime you get the orange one uggggg. Come visit us again on a normal week and experience the true essence of Hatters ( ゚▽゚)/

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »