7.6
Very Good 3,926 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 3,926 Total Reviews
Hatters at Hilton Chambers Located at 15 Hilton Street, , Manchester.
England
Manchester M1 1JJ 15 Hilton Street
76% 3926
53.4829511 -2.2344571
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016
6.0

The door of my room was always jamming and you had to use the swipe card lots of times before it would work. Room was hot and stuffy. Staff on check in were super nice and friendly

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

this hosel does have a good location however it is in a busy area meaning sleep is pretty impossible with the sounds of bars, traffic and drunks outside at all hours. Very good security and ensuite bathrooms.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights and had a great experience! Staff were all very friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean. There was a great atmosphere with an outside terrace where it was easy to meet other guests. The location was very central and in a cool area. Only issue was that there was not much privacy in the bathrooms - the shower doors had glazed glass but left little to the imagination...

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016
7.7

Stay in here 2 nights with my two friends, we choose four mixed dorm (#205), share the room with one girl. The room is small, two bunk beds and two low cabinet already filling the room, no more space. But the good thing is we have our own bathroom, it is en-suit room. Kitchen is also small, only four table - each table can seat around 4 people. We plan cook by our-self, but after we see the kitchen, just give up and eat out. it's too crowded, thought have an other peace at garden.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2016
5.1

This is by far one of the worst hostels I've ever stayed at. I stayed in the 12 bedroom dorm with bathroom. In the week that I stayed at this hostel the bathroom was cleaned twice. It was disgusting. We constantly had to go and ask for them to refil our toilet paper. There aren't enough lockers for the amount of people staying in the hostel so I wasn't able to lock my valuables away. The door to our room also didn't close properly. The staff were never in a rush to help either.

3rd Sep 2016

Easily the best hostel in town, specially if you are a social person, staff are nice and accommodating, always trying their best to help. I've met some great people and made loads of good friends. Definitely recommend this people.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7.7

Perfectly fine. Good location, free breakfast.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2.0

This is hands down, the worst place I have ever stayed at. The staff need a MASSIVE attitude adjustment -I work in customer service & l nearly walked out because they were so rude. I paid for two nights but only stayed one as it was revolting. I would have left straight away if I could. The rooms were revolting and I'm sure the bathrooms had never been cleaned.I woke up sore and tired, everyone agreed the mattresses are the worst they've ever slept on.Noisey,Gross,Rude, NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

Really nice hostel in a great location. Staff are friendly. Vouchers are given to you to use at the sister hostel Hold Fast bar when you check in so that's cool. It's basically one of the nicest hostels you'll find in Manchester, because there isn't that many. It was nothing amazing but it was fine.

2nd Sep 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here! Pub crawl was awesome! Great staff 👍 Breakfast included 🙌 beds were a little lumpy but really no biggie