Hatters at Hilton Chambers Reviews

15 Hilton Street, Manchester, England

If you're looking for a good nights sleep, probs not the best place to stay. But if you're keen to party and make friends then I would recommend this place. It was also nice to have breakfast included!

• 16th Aug 2014

You thought of everything there is to make a backpacker happy! I even got a free meal and a DVD night organized by you which was great. My only negative thing is, that the internet costs if you want to use the computers. I myself didn't have a wifi - usable tool with me and was therefore forced to pay for the internet.

A great travellers' hostel, very international. Staff were very helpful, facilities clean, breakfast much better than most places in London. Hard to find a hostel like this in the UK any more! Really enjoyed my stay. The only downside is the internet - connection pathetic and none in the rooms (unless u pay extra).

Great location, amid arty area. Not much from the outside but have a nice outdoor area in the middle of the hostel. Comfortable beds, good breakfast, can't say anything bad about the place.

Very very happy with all aspects of my stay and highly recommended to anyone of my friends to stay when in Manchester, Thanks to all.

• 9th Aug 2014

One of the better hostels I've stayed at! Staff were really helpful, rooms were clean, great value for money and good location ! Only downfall is wifi is only accessible in the reception/dining areas.

Nice hostel. I would recommend though that every room should have a locker to save your stuff during the day.

This place looks like it's been recently done up coz it looks very attractive inside. Female dorm had enough power sockets for everyone, the bathroom was clean. For that price I was surprised at how great a place this is. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Good location and had a nice time. Would stay there again.

Great location! Very secure. Friendly staff too.

Very friendly staff, great location and facilities. Hostel itself is very clean and cozy.

Very comfortable and well located way to spend a night in Manchester.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • franzification
  • Mexico

Had a very pleasant stay, useful staff and in a good location … maybe some marmalade at breakfast though ;)

• 4th Aug 2014

Nice kitchen. Clean, friendly... The only problem is that I passed by the hostel when I was seeking it. Be careful for the signboard of the hostel!

Nice place and gr8 location, breakfast was alright but they can improve it.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • prettywithe188874

Pretty decent hostel, good location, breakfast was quite good and people were not too loud in my room. Struggled to find cheap parking nearby and the hostel charges for use of internet computers, kitchen space was large enough, just about enough space, lounge space was ok, TV didn't seem to work, quite a few people were staying long-term so must be ok.

Very nice hostel! Ideally located, friendly and responding staff (upon discovering that I had been assigned a top bunk bed, I went to the reception to see if I could switch to a bottom instead, and the change was made without a problem), a very strong bleach smell as I entered my dorm (which is a very good thing for me - it's clean!). My only complaint is the fact that you have to pay a very expensive fee to get wifi in the bedrooms, and the leisure room and the kitchen are very small.

Hostel in center, nice free breakfast and organised activities different every day, pool tabe in living room. Luggage room avaliable only till 6 pm

The hostel was very noisy after 11pm, the night porters didn't even attempt to control the noise level. Also, the hostel is located near some clubs so the noise also come from outdoors. The rooms are very spacious, I was staying in a 4 beds dorm, but they don't have lockers, which are located in the corridors. There aren't enough and it's not handy at all. The toilettes were dirty for most of the time I stayed at the hostel.

There was problems with the electronic door lock on 3 days I was there mainly the one between reception and 2nd floor however one night the downstairs lock didn't work at all so anyone could walk into the building!, The staff were very helpful though always friendly and happy to help. The pub crawl was well organised by Caitlin who was very good managing to strike balance between getting people in party spirit and losing control of them. A very good evening was had.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6