Hatters at Hilton Chambers Reviews

15 Hilton Street, Manchester, England

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay!

• 1st Jul 2015

Overall good hostel. Room was stuffy and so windows needed to be left open. However the nightlife parties outside kept us up till 3am. Check in staff was quite slow. Only one member of staff was at the desk, and I had to wait for 45 minutes before being able to speak to staff to check in for 6 people.

The hostel was clean and the staff was extremely helpful !! Breakfast was good !

Amazing location for Manchester! Hostel was clean, would have been great to have a power point by each bed and the wifi only worked well in the kitchen. Our room was above some sort of nightclub, so it was very noisy all night.

Towels had to be rented for 2 GBP each. I believe they should be supplied for free but with a charge if not returned.

• 21st Jun 2015

I was in a room for 6 girls. It was clean and comfortable though, as an unfit 45 year old, it was an interesting challenge to get into the top bunk. Should have asked to switch... Although the location was excellently located in an easy short walk of the centre of Manchester, I'm rating it poor because it was incredibly noisy outside (a nightclub). I had earplugs and I struggled to sleep well on the first night!

Alejandro was very rude for seemingly no reason but the bed and bathroom and everything was great!

Great location, nice staff, they clean a lot. Breakfast wasn't that good, although there are plenty of places around where you can get a true English breakfast for like 4 pounds. We enjoyed our stay here.

Great location in the city of Manchester, close to shopping centre, bars and restaurants.

Had a great stay. The ensuite rooms are great and include shower gel. Great location too.

I loved my stay at this hostel! The staff and the general vibe of the place is very accommodating and community spirited. I'd recommend it, for sure. Great location, nice little communal areas, lovely staff.

Amazing location, staff were just so lovely and they had a solid free breakfast. I really have no complaints (: would stay here again for sure

Lockers in the hallway away from dorms. Clean for the most part, breakfast bread was old. Location is great.

Beds were slightly uncomfortable and pillows. There are two hatters within walking distance. Bathrooms were kept reasonably clean. Good facilities. Hatters runs activities which is a good way to meet others.

Everything was OK. I will definitely stay here if i come Manchester Again.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Thankyou so much, hope to see you again :)!!

All-around good place to stay

Thanks for the great score, so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!!

Very over priced due to festival, some good staff some very poor male facilities broken/dirty

Communication was very lacking between staff members resulting in our booking being cancelled. The staff were not helpful once they realised our booking was cancelled. We had to push for them to find us another room as they just looked at us blankly. It was ridiculously over priced for what it was. Definitely will not go back

First stay in a hostel outside North America, splendid! Very clean, secure facilities (key card access to the dorms), near the bustle of The centre of town.

Hey, thanks for the great review! We love our location, and the Northern Quarter is a really fun, alternative area ! :)

Great location close to the centre and in the Northern quarter with lots of nice cafés, bars and restaurants nearby. Friendly staff and decent rooms for a cheap buck, all in all a great deal on a nice place with a good location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5