Hatters at Hilton Chambers Reviews

15 Hilton Street, Manchester, England

Our room was very narrow, almost no space to spare with luggage of 4 people in there. I saw that there are other rooms for 4 people with more than double the space!

A decent hostel with excellent staff. The rooms weren't anything special. Internet was reliable but not very fast, at 125kb/s. Pub crawl wasn't anything to rave about, and was 90% dudes. Overall an okay place to stay.

an average hostel, only a few issues, bunks are so close you can't stand between them without turning sideways, lots of noise from the street, only half of 1 toaster works, considering breakfast only consists of toast and cereal how hard would it be to have fully working toasters so no long waits just to make toast. other then that friendly staff and clean place

Amazing location in an amazing city. Nice and clean. No elevator.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Hatters was awesome. We only stayed one night but the hostel breakfast was so good (cereal) and the staff were so friendly that we really wished we could have stayed longer. The location and state of the dorm room and bathroom were all excellent and the lady on reception gave us awesome local tips and was a great laugh. Definitely will stay again. Thank you!

Stayed here for 2 nights, staff were very helpful, nice social but relaxed atmosphere, good common area and kitchen. Be careful with the lockers, you need to use a BIG lock or else the locker can still be opened (they have a sign beside the lockers to tell you this, but its useful to know before you arrive).

• 18th Aug 2014

Bangin' receptionists!

The bed was really uncomfortable. I could feel the springs pressing against my back. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay. The staff was really friendly and helpful.

If you're looking for a good nights sleep, probs not the best place to stay. But if you're keen to party and make friends then I would recommend this place. It was also nice to have breakfast included!

This is a hostel I could recommend to a friend. It's very well-located, really close to the city centre. Its atmosphere and value for money are great and one can still find a convenient kitchen to cook their meal or a room with tv and books to chill out. Once they use keycards, you need them to get access to the rooms' area and to the rooms themselves, which makes it a safe hostel, even though there aren't lockers in the rooms, only downstairs (by the reception). The rooms are big and comfortabl

You thought of everything there is to make a backpacker happy! I even got a free meal and a DVD night organized by you which was great. My only negative thing is, that the internet costs if you want to use the computers. I myself didn't have a wifi - usable tool with me and was therefore forced to pay for the internet.

A great travellers' hostel, very international. Staff were very helpful, facilities clean, breakfast much better than most places in London. Hard to find a hostel like this in the UK any more! Really enjoyed my stay. The only downside is the internet - connection pathetic and none in the rooms (unless u pay extra).

Great location, amid arty area. Not much from the outside but have a nice outdoor area in the middle of the hostel. Comfortable beds, good breakfast, can't say anything bad about the place.

Very very happy with all aspects of my stay and highly recommended to anyone of my friends to stay when in Manchester, Thanks to all.

• 9th Aug 2014

One of the better hostels I've stayed at! Staff were really helpful, rooms were clean, great value for money and good location ! Only downfall is wifi is only accessible in the reception/dining areas.

Nice hostel. I would recommend though that every room should have a locker to save your stuff during the day.

This place looks like it's been recently done up coz it looks very attractive inside. Female dorm had enough power sockets for everyone, the bathroom was clean. For that price I was surprised at how great a place this is. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Good location and had a nice time. Would stay there again.

Great location! Very secure. Friendly staff too.

Very friendly staff, great location and facilities. Hostel itself is very clean and cozy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6