Hatters at Hilton Chambers Reviews

15 Hilton Street, Manchester, England

The internet was/is very,very,very,very,very,very.slooooooooooow.

• 19th Dec 2015

One of the beds in the room hadn't been made upon arrival h/e this wasn't used, apart from that a very clean and welcoming hostel! I didn't use any extra facilities so can't comment but I felt safe within the hostel and would definitely stay again if need be!

• 18th Dec 2015

Very Good Value, Excellent Reception Staff especially Rebecca and Sarah. Would liker to date one of them. for the record for very different reasons. Next Time Rebecca you want me to go round in circles! Come with/or join me. Girls I hope you like the flowers.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Pakistan

Great place to bunk. Enjoyed the hosts loads. Enjoyed the pub crawls hosted by Rob the Soul Collector. I think they need to offer a much bettet breakfast, perhaps add eggs and sausages to their menu. And I don't understand why it costs double per-night over weekends. It's too expensive over weekends.

Location is awesome! Just a few minutes walk from Manchester Central Station, main attractions and bus station. Staff was friendly and attentive. Cleanliness could be improved. I enjoyed the fact that breakfast was included in th price.

Great place, I would definitely stay again

Thanks Daris!

Great location. Downstairs bathroom and toilets were not clean at all. Bathroom drains had lots of gunk and the like. The beds were comfortable and warm. The kitchen is really a microwave and stove with a kettle and tea at all times. Staff and very helpful and the pub crawl with Rob was really fun.

Hi, We're happy to hear that you had a great time with us, sounds like you made the most of your visit :) Happy travels, Hatters at Hilton Chambers

I really wanted to like this place. It was very clean and had a good atmosphere. However there was a ton of black mould that made me and other guest very sick. Half of the pans didn't have handles. The air vents above the stoves don't work. The day I tried to do laundry, the laundromat connected to the hostel stopped allowing self service and switched to full service only. They staff were completely unaware. There is NO LONGER a self service laundry and it should be removed from the listing.

Nice hostel. Amazing location and facilities. The rooms and the bathroom are okey. Beds make a lot of noise, maybe the worst thing. A bit expensive at weekends in relation with the value for money. 7/10

Hi, Thanks for your kind words and helpful feedback! Please come back any time :) Warmly, The Hatters Team

our room was clean but smelld really weird.

Hi, Sorry for the strange smell back in November, hope you enjoyed your time in Manchester! Regards, Hatters Team

Second time in less than 3 months, still my first choice when visiting Manchester :)

Thanks! Looking forward to your next visit :) Warmly, The Hatters Team

Staff were absolutely babe!!

• 18th Nov 2015

Thanks man :)

good place, good value for money.

• 11th Nov 2015

Thanks for your feedback :) Come back any time! Warmly. The Hatters Team

Cleanliness - really dirty shower and dirt on the windowsill at the room. Security - it's more about the district where the hostel is located. I needed to call a taxi to go to the station at night because some men were trying to force themselves to the hostel. Saying that I have to mention that the staff was very nice and helpful. The gentleman on the night shift called a cab for me.

• 9th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Hi, Sorry that you have mixed feelings about your stay with us, glad that you found the staff friendly :) Warm regards, The Hatters Team

No major complaints. There were lots of facilities which were kept clean. The only things are it is quite expensive over the weekend and the pans in the kitchen are going rusty.

Hi Tom, Thank you for your kind words and feedback, it was a pleasure hosting you. Come back any time :) Kind regards, The Hatters Team

Situation is perfect for a short stay in machester. The beds are not very comfortable though.

Hi Joel, Thanks for your kind words and helpful feedback, come back any time :) Regards, Hatters Team

Once I got to my room, someone else's belongings were all over and next to my assigned bed. The bathrooms were terrible with mold all over the walls and showers. Showers had no privacy. Very overpriced for one of the worst hostels I stayed in on my trip across Europe.

• 3rd Nov 2015

Hi Heather, We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. People switching beds certainly riles us up as well. We do hope that you enjoyed your time in Manchester regardless. Warm regards, The Hatters Team

Friendly, chilled-out staff; nice clientele; decent facilities, great stuff!

• 31st Oct 2015

100% Wooohoooooooooo! Thanks for giving us full marks Andee, we hope to see you again soon :)

Excellent location - we walked from the hostel to everything - Gay Village, Football Museum, John Rylands Library, etc. Breakfast is a great extra - toast, cerial, tea/coffee, juice, fruit, can't think of many other hostels that offer that. Staff were nice and no problem leaving luggage there to collect later. Bathroom in the ensuite was huge :)

Hi Brian, So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay back in October! Hope you had a great time in Manchester :) Hatters Team

Great location, nice hostel. :)

Hi Maurice, So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay back in October! Hope you had a great time in Manchester :) Hatters Team