Hatters at Hilton Chambers Reviews

15 Hilton Street, Manchester, England

A superbly welcoming and informative receptionist Nice company

Thank you!! Did you know that it takes more facial muscles to frown than to smile? It makes our job pretty easy ;)

Great location for what I needed, easy to get to and great friendly staff :) I'll always remember my stay in Manchester as I seen Robbie Williams :) Thank you!!! :)

Great place for your money. It should be noted that this is not a party hostel and has a lot of families staying here - great place though.

Correct! You will find on Hostelworld and our own website that Hatters on Newton Street is our party hostel, while Hilton is designed for people who prefer to get their head down! However, you can always pay a visit to either of them, no matter which one you're staying at - they're just around the corner from each other :)

The location is very convenient, right by the train station and lots of daytime and nighttime attractions. The kitchen is nice and breakfast is decent. It's pretty easy to meet people. It's not spotless, but it's pretty clean. The only thing I really didn't like is that wifi only works in common areas.

Nice stay at this hostel. Nice staff, very clean, comfortable, excellent location. Some problems: wi-fi access only in the common areas, sockets not well located inside the room, breakfast could be better. Definitely would stay there again!

Unfortunately because our building was not built as a hostel originally ie. the plug sockets were put there before the beds, every bed may not have a plug socket right next to it, but let us know if you're having trouble finding them and we'll help you out!

Stay here if you're heading to Manchester.

That, sir, is a marvelous plan.

Solid hostel. Staff were helpful and facilities clean and tidy. My room was great, ensuite with good shower and clean bathroom. Spacious room which is a rarity in many England hostels. Would recommend and stay again for sure!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »