Haus Guesthouse Reviews

68, Usadan-ro 10-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The guesthouse owners energy and rooftop party made this place memorable. Super clean, comfortable space, with great accommodations, free breakfast and wifi. You can savor a cup of coffee and a sunrise over Seoul, from a rooftop swing :)

• 19th Sep 2014

Nice and cute hostel. The host was really welcoming and helpful. Itaewon is a great area, a lot of nice restaurants and bars around and also easy to reach for example from the Seoul Station. The walk from the subway station is about 10min. Breakfast was good and the facilities as well, linens were not the kind I expected (just a blanket) but it was fine. I met a lot of fun people there and the rooftop of the hostel was great!

Definetelly one of the best hostels I ever stayed at! Totally recommendable! The owner of the Hostel, Ga-young, is quite experienced in travelling herself and she knows what travellers want, thus she delivers an excellent atmosphere combined with stylish and clean rooms, towels, maps, water/coffee/tea + breakfast included. You can sense that she really cares about her guests. If there was anything I had to criticize it would be that there only was one bathroom in our floor (just a minor point).

• 13th Aug 2014

I spent 2 weeks with my best friend in south korea and this was really the best hostel I have been to. The staff is super nice, the rooms are always clean and you can take breakfast for free. It really felt like home. Plus you have an awesome view over the city from the roof of the hostel (where the staff is doing fun things for everyone like BBQs and movienights, too). All in all I highly recommend the hostel to everyone! I will def come back if I visit Seoul again.

• 13th Aug 2014

I loved this place! The owner is really accommodating, and the atmosphere is really friendly. Highly recommend it!

• 6th Aug 2014

Very nice place! Host has put a lot of love and energy iton creating this amazing place. The many events on the rooftop are magical and the view at night breathtaking. Absolutely recommend to stay there. Close to the subway and excellent food from around the world next door. Greetings from switzerland! ;)

Generally good. good staff. A bit expensive for dorm. It was a pleasant stay. Like home.

This hostel definately feels like home. I stayed here two nights. One night in a 6 bed dorm, and one night in the private room. The beds are so comfy because of the cozy duvets. The private room is cute and cozy. The owner is just like a friend. She is around most of the time and always has activities planned or something fun to do. The kitchen is great and there is a cute patio with a bbq. She is more than happy to help you with anything as well as print out maps or information. Good Value!

Wonderful stay and a wonderful host!

• 4th May 2014

Just like stay at home. No need taxi after the night drinking in Itaewon. It is a walking distance. Around guesthouse, there are coffee shops, restaurants, and so on. It is new hip area in Seoul.

First and foremost, the host at HA;US was AMAZING!!! Very friendly! She had me all welcomed and made me feel like I was back home hanging out with my friend! The room I stayed in was really clean, the duvet OMG...SO COMFY! Plus the bed had a little desk to put my lil handy gadgets on while I slept! If I continue writing I'll run out of space... Visiting Seoul and staying at a place with great hospitality and easy location was FANTASTIC!! Thank you HA;US!!!

• 10th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Haus Guesthouse! I hadn't been to Korea before, but the owner was very knowledgeable and helped me get around. She had lots of great ideas for sightseeing and could also tell me where to go for the best food (my favorite part of traveling!). Everything was clean and new- she'd been working hard to renovate it up until I got there! She made everything very easy. I'd stay here again!

• 6th Apr 2014

Thanks for your sweet review Victoria! I already miss you!!!!! Please visit again and let's have a big Korean food party!

I stayed last 5 April to 6 in the HA;US guest house. The owner has lived 30 years in Seoul. She really knew genuine stories of the Seoul. Thanks to her, I can get some useful information about famous Seoul trip places. Not only the famous Seoul sightseeing, she had also many town friends. When I sat guest house reception hall, her friends continuously came to meet her. She was famous people in their town. I unpredictably could make new friends! ;)

• leesyd
  • South Korea

Thank you Yeongdong! Please come visit us again! :) It was so great to have you as our guest!

If you are a foreigner in Seoul (as I was) and want to spend a great time but at the same time feel like home this place is exactly what you are looking for. The staff speaks English fluently and is very friendly. If you have any problems just tell them and they will help you. It is a great place to meet and hang out with new people and I never felt alone during my stay there even though this was my first time traveling alone. I will definitely stay there again as soon as I am around!