Haus Guesthouse Reviews

68, Usadan-ro 10-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The hostel was very cozy and the host was very nice. The only thing I didn´t like was that the toilet and the shower were in the same room, so that on could not use the toilet when somebodyelse was showering. Additionally, there was no shower curtin, so that the toilet and the whole bath were complitly wet after one had had a shower.

Great hostel!! very clean and located in itaewon close to food and clubs as well as the subway. Owner was really lovely and friendly. had a great time here with my friend

The Hostel is great. I wish there were lockers

What makes Haus Guesthouse truly special is its cozy atmosphere - it really feels like you are staying at a friend's place. The Ha sisters are very friendly, easy-going people that are well connected with the local community of artists and business owners. The area around the mosque in Itaewon is one of my personal favourites in all of Seoul, as there as many cute little places popping up and there is a vibrant mix of people, away from the general craziness of Itaewon.

• 19th Nov 2014

It was definately the best guest house I've ever been. Super friendly and sweet owner and very clean and nice bed! Moreover it was easy to access and good to be hanging out w/ friends to Itaewon area.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Bolivia

The guesthouse owners energy and rooftop party made this place memorable. Super clean, comfortable space, with great accommodations, free breakfast and wifi. You can savor a cup of coffee and a sunrise over Seoul, from a rooftop swing :)

Nice and cute hostel. The host was really welcoming and helpful. Itaewon is a great area, a lot of nice restaurants and bars around and also easy to reach for example from the Seoul Station. The walk from the subway station is about 10min. Breakfast was good and the facilities as well, linens were not the kind I expected (just a blanket) but it was fine. I met a lot of fun people there and the rooftop of the hostel was great!

Definetelly one of the best hostels I ever stayed at! Totally recommendable! The owner of the Hostel, Ga-young, is quite experienced in travelling herself and she knows what travellers want, thus she delivers an excellent atmosphere combined with stylish and clean rooms, towels, maps, water/coffee/tea + breakfast included. You can sense that she really cares about her guests. If there was anything I had to criticize it would be that there only was one bathroom in our floor (just a minor point).

• 13th Aug 2014

I spent 2 weeks with my best friend in south korea and this was really the best hostel I have been to. The staff is super nice, the rooms are always clean and you can take breakfast for free. It really felt like home. Plus you have an awesome view over the city from the roof of the hostel (where the staff is doing fun things for everyone like BBQs and movienights, too). All in all I highly recommend the hostel to everyone! I will def come back if I visit Seoul again.

• 13th Aug 2014

I loved this place! The owner is really accommodating, and the atmosphere is really friendly. Highly recommend it!