Haus International Reviews

Elisabethstrasse 87, D-80797, Munich, Germany

It was cool and different. Funny experiences ! we had many of them like the paper cards that we got in the beginning and no one really checked them till the end and we've been dead curious what is it for then ! :)) we tried everything but no one even looked at it. was fun

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Iran

Staff were very blunt and unhelpful. We paid a lot of money for a room the size of a shoebox which could hardly fit our suitcases, I was very disappointed with the room and location considering the amount that was paid.

Bad showers, noisy and small rooms.

awesome place, nice staff, easy to find. will stay there again

• 13th Jun 2015

Overall a pretty good stay. The beds were comfortable and the pillows and comforters were great. This hostel is huge and seemed to be full of school groups aged 15-17 who were loudly running amuck and knocked on our door every single night. This hostel is kind of like a dorm style hotel for school trips which wasn't ideal. Staff was usually super friendly and helpful but while checking out one working accused us of stealing a key, but why would we do that? Good location for public transport

The hostel is great. Maybe a little far from the center (you have to take a tram then a U-bahn).

Haus International is the perfect place for big tour groups or groups of people who want to party and have a good time. It was clean, the staff were helpful and acted very quickly to resolves any issues I had. The free breakfast was also great. But unfortunately, for sole travellers (who study) it is not the best location, as it is very very noisy. I was also quite disappointed to not have free WIFI in my room (why I booked), staff assured me it was getting fixed, but didn't indicate when.

• 17th Apr 2015