Haus Schoepf

Fabulous 155 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2017
8.0

Tripped in the spring, the hostel wasn't too busy. This was nice as my room (11) was a double, but with such low occupancy I had it all to myself. Never had to wait for the shared showers, place was clean and house attendees helpful once I found them! More transparency about timing for paying welcome, but my only fault. Skibus is regular between 8am-6pm and is free (no need to show pass), though coming back from St Anton is €5 a pop and are much less regular (8pm, 10pm, Midnight & 3am—taxi€40

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
16th Mar 2017

A very handy place to stay for our group of 4 to go skiing in st anton. Very reasonably priced, and although a bit basic, the facilities were perfect for what we needed. The owner was great and very accommodating.

• Japan, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

I would definitely stay here again!! Very close from the bus stop and 15 mins to the ski lift. It would have been perfect if the door locks of the shower rooms worked... but that's ok because I really enjoyed the stay here:D

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

This was exactly as other reviews had described, good value for money and what we were looking for. The location is a bit out of the centre of town but easily accessible on the free bus. Our room was clean and spacious and the beds were super comfy (we were in the 3 bed room). The managers were welcoming and relaxed and other guests, mainly seasonairs were friendly and helpful too. Super handy to have the kitchen to use also when st Anton is so ££. Will definitely come back! Thanks :-)

• Austria, Female, 41+
3rd Feb 2017

We had a great time. We liked the access to the kitchen a lot.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Fantastic little place for a quick ski trip to St Anton. Well connected to the city. Highly recommended.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
14th Jan 2017

This hostel was a great find! Super location just near the ski bus stop- bus is reliable & frequent to main Nasserein lift. Management is fairly laid back- but that's fine after all when you are on holiday. All in all met my needs well. Don't want to shout too loud in case it's full next time I want to stay there....

• Canada, All Male Group, 31-40
10th Jan 2017

Awesome place to stay. My only complaint would be that because we were in room 1, we had to listen to everyone coming and going. And with the door buzzer it was a little annoying. I doubt any other rooms had that issue though. Otherwise a great place with friendly staff and very affordable. Easy to get to ski hills.