4.9
Rating 62 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
25th Feb 2017
8.0

We had a reservation, but the place was full. However, the owner returned deposit and arranged accommodation in a nearby hostel.

18th Feb 2017
3.1

No breakfast. Can't believe the website is involved with this place.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
6.6

This is hostal, had all ya needed but if your a bit of a glamour traveller this isnt for you..

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
2.0

I arrived there and the responsible person said it's full.. I showed him the reservation but they still rejected me. And I was not the only one who had a reservation.. they weren't really interested to help you. It was like "it is out of my interest although you have a reservation. We are full" the worst thing was that these days all hostels were full and it was impossible to find another hostel. I was lucky and could find a place to stay via couch surfing.

• roma-mc
  • Israel, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2017
2.0

As soon as we got there the owner send us out because the hostel was over booked

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Dec 2016
3.4

I had a reservation for Jan. 6 also. When I returned the morning of Jan. 6, people were sleeping on the floor in the common area and the owner was not there. I found out people just showed up and took beds and whatever floor space there was. I went out for the day and came back later that afternoon and there were more people there than could be accommodated and the owner was still not there. I went across the street and got a private room at the Hotel Malvinas. Rotten place and management.