5.7
Rating 58 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
6.6

This is hostal, had all ya needed but if your a bit of a glamour traveller this isnt for you..

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
2.0

I arrived there and the responsible person said it's full.. I showed him the reservation but they still rejected me. And I was not the only one who had a reservation.. they weren't really interested to help you. It was like "it is out of my interest although you have a reservation. We are full" the worst thing was that these days all hostels were full and it was impossible to find another hostel. I was lucky and could find a place to stay via couch surfing.

• roma-mc
  • Israel, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2017
2.0

As soon as we got there the owner send us out because the hostel was over booked

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Dec 2016
3.4

I had a reservation for Jan. 6 also. When I returned the morning of Jan. 6, people were sleeping on the floor in the common area and the owner was not there. I found out people just showed up and took beds and whatever floor space there was. I went out for the day and came back later that afternoon and there were more people there than could be accommodated and the owner was still not there. I went across the street and got a private room at the Hotel Malvinas. Rotten place and management.

• richardrohl3283
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
9th Dec 2016
6.0

The receptionist who showed us to our room was kind, considerate and had reasonably good English which was very helpful. He was the best part about the hostel along with the WiFi!! He also helped us with laundry which was wonderful. The room was less than desired. The floor was dirty, sheets debatable and the top blanket was gross. The bathroom is barely qualified to clean a dirty mop rather than a human space. We stayed in the private room next to the owner who we never got to meet.

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Dec 2016

Fernando is the best thing about this hostel! Hostel itself is a little tatty and rough round the edges but it is clean and warm and welcoming. Great atmosphere and staff are incredibly kind and helpful. Good breakfast.