Havet House Reviews

596/1 Moo 2 Ao-nang, Muang, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

The place looks clean at first sight, but than every where you like to sit is a layer of dust. The owner is very unfriendly. The last day when I was going to be picked up by a bus for transport to Kuala Lumpur, he refused to help me and give them a call when they where very late and I was not sure they where going to the right place. Luckly the owner ot the hotel three doors to the left was very friendly and called them. Go there!

Location on Google map is not correct. Have to ask local but still miss few times cos signboard on extended front terrace.

You get what you pay for. It's very basic but it's clean and quiet. Slumber Party Hostel is across the broad so if you're looking to party and sleep somewhere quiet I'd recommend this place.

I booked online, still the owner refused to accept my booking! *poof* gone was my money, I should have read the other reviews. Apparently, I wasn't the only one

Awesome value for the money. Best price in Aonang for a hostel with lockers and a communal fridge. I went during low season, so the kitchen and bar weren't open, but it didnt matter as there were plenty of places close by. The manager even gave me a discount when I extended my stay. I chose this place because it was only a 15 minute walk to Emerald Muay Thai gym. So if you are looking to do Muay Thai in Aonang, this is a great cheap place to do it.

View all Krabi Ao Nang Hostels