Havet House Reviews

596/1 Moo 2 Ao-nang, Muang, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

No idea how people say this is the nicest hostel they have stayed in. Very dirty, hard to find and no communal area. Staff were helpful but so creepy. The mentioned 'helpful lady' was nowhere to be seen. Beds were soooo uncomfortable and so hot. Luckily there were nice people in my room.

The staff was nice and the room was okay. The beds were kind off squeaky though and the matras really hard. Like a board almost. Did book a good trip though (7 islands).

I recomend the hostel . A little bit far from the beach like 2 km . The hostel is brand new and every thing is okey there . The guy in the reception dont speak inglish but he smile and say 'yes' to you to everything . The owner speak inglish is there time to time and always is willing tp he you .

I liked so much that hostel, looks like a hotel! Really clean and good staff. Nem parece um hostel, muito limpo e organizado, funcionários muito amigáveis.

Very good accompdation for the price! Staff helpful and friendly. Quiet but well located next to many local amenities.

We were the only people staying there at the time. The two staff were friendly enough amd organised our ferry to phi phi at a good rate. Its situated at the top of the hill leading down to ao nang beach. The hostels are all in this area as the more expensive hotels are along the beach but its only a short walk or tuk tuk trip to the beach. Represented good value for money over all.

The staff guy is pretty nice (though seems a little off putting at first) and helpful for any questions about the area. The hostel is a little ways from the beach but many others are as well and the walk isn't bad unless you're like me and do it at high noon. There's not really a "lobby" per say but the second floor makes a good meeting space and I have made some friends there. Overall, nice and I've booked here twice now.

Vannessa : I thought it was well worth the price we pay. no complaints except for electricity cut out which affected water supply as well (not fault of hostel). It was good location for us bcos it was quiet n peaceful at night, very chilly. also it was located near Muslim food stalls which was easier for my companion to find halal food. Aek (hostel owner/manager) was more than helpful. he was the reason we extended our stay to 5 nights. thank u Aek!! u are awesomeee!

• 25th Jun 2014