Havet House Reviews

596/1 Moo 2 Ao-nang, Muang, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Very good accompdation for the price! Staff helpful and friendly. Quiet but well located next to many local amenities.

• 12th Sep 2014

We were the only people staying there at the time. The two staff were friendly enough amd organised our ferry to phi phi at a good rate. Its situated at the top of the hill leading down to ao nang beach. The hostels are all in this area as the more expensive hotels are along the beach but its only a short walk or tuk tuk trip to the beach. Represented good value for money over all.

The staff guy is pretty nice (though seems a little off putting at first) and helpful for any questions about the area. The hostel is a little ways from the beach but many others are as well and the walk isn't bad unless you're like me and do it at high noon. There's not really a "lobby" per say but the second floor makes a good meeting space and I have made some friends there. Overall, nice and I've booked here twice now.

Vannessa : I thought it was well worth the price we pay. no complaints except for electricity cut out which affected water supply as well (not fault of hostel). It was good location for us bcos it was quiet n peaceful at night, very chilly. also it was located near Muslim food stalls which was easier for my companion to find halal food. Aek (hostel owner/manager) was more than helpful. he was the reason we extended our stay to 5 nights. thank u Aek!! u are awesomeee!

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Great hostel but quite far from the beach- though all the hostels are! Quiet but it was low season

Great hostel in Ao Nang - super clean, great breakfast and coffee, and very reasonable. Owner is incredibly nice, great to watch football with and eager to point you to fun things to do around town and set up tours with discounts. Made the stay in Ao Nang worth it! Nice big clean beds, strong AC, nice balcony looking onto the street, clean bathroom, lockers. towels, and refrigerator for guests.

The owner, Anya, was amazing. Truly cares about her guests and is not simply there to make money off of tourists! She was always there to offer suggestions and help if you needed Beds were a little hard but that's my only complaint.

I just love this place, one of the best hosstel I've ever stayed before. Good value for money, just 20 minutes walking to the beach. Lounge has a good atmosphere and it is a nice place to eat or just chill out. Staff are lovely, specially the owner Aunya that made me feel like home, always helping me and giving precious tips about how to explore better Ao Nang. I highly recommend Havet House!

Nice.. I like my room Eventough it is in the top floor Just the complain is the wifi only can be used in the lobby and first floor

very nice staff, although some of the did´t speak english and the kitchen didn´t work. A little bit far from the beach, but very nice to walk till there.

Very pleasant stay and friendly staff. While it was quiet, I might recommend more bathrooms during busier periods

The Hostel is located 20 minutes walk from the beach. Staff friendly and accommodating. Clean bathroom, Locker keys and towels provided at no extra charge

Was planning on being there for 1 or 2 nights, ended up staying there for 8. Aunya and the rest of the staff are top notch, I can't say enough about her. I met great people and felt at home. Would come back in a heartbeat...was so sad to leave!

• 29th Mar 2014

Had a great stay at Havet. Awesome staff, very helpful. the rooms was very clean. Great coffee in the morning. 20 min walk to the beach. Only good things to say about this place:D

View all Krabi Ao Nang Hostels