Hayarkon 48 Hostel Reviews

Hayrkon 48, Tel Aviv, Israel

Excellent in every way. Despite what others have said on comments here, the hostel facilities and rooms are very good (by hostel standards anyway). And there is a lot of atmosphere. The rooftop terrace is very nice/charming and proved an excellent place to meet many other travellers every night that we were there. Very good value for money. An the location is absolutely unbeatable.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

All good here. Happy to find out I unintentionally booked the same hostel here as when I was here 5 years ago. Still great stuff. Great staff. And better Breakfast than before. Recommended fully

Perfect location - 5 min walk to the beach and awesome staff, always willing to help. I was really glad I stayed there, it's perfect for people who travel on their own :)

Location, location, location... this hostel is all about the location, just around the corner from the beach, decent rooms and facilities. Also, Jaffa and bars are not far.

The staff are the best thing about this place! Super friendly and helpful. Great lounge and kitchen common areas too. Breakfast is decent and its only a block from the beach.

Everything was excellent, I mean location (2 minutes to get to the beach is great) but there was one girl, she was from Germany, and lives in this room only for girls (2nd floor) she was so angry all the time and unhelpful. She is doing some intership in Hayarkon Hostel. I was only 3 nights with her in room but it was enough for me. She is working with diffrent people evey day so she sould be nice!!!!! She never says Hi to anyone!!! So rude!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Poland

Excellent hostel. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, clean showers. Location is right next to Allenby and the beach. Which is good, but also means a lot of noise pollution at night. Bring earplugs. :) If I have the chance to come back to Tel Aviv, I'd certainly stay here again.

Excelent location, great staff! But the rooms were very small, the mattress too thin and the bed made a lot of noise. For breakfast the machine for hot water wasn't working and I had to pay to have a coffee with milk (breakfast it was supposed ti be included).

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

The staff in the hostel was really helpful and friendly! And the location was great - you can walk nearly to every place in town and on the roof of the hostel there is a cool place for relaxing when you are tired of walking ;)

Location is excellent!!! Even if verything in Tel aviv is very close, the location of Hayarkon 48 is perfect; very close to the beach, walking distance to dizengoff center, shenkin st. and carmel market. The dorms are not so comftable, but the hostel is very clean and private rooms are big; breakfast is good.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Argentina

I WOULD SAY, when in TEL AVIV go to the HAR. 48, you won´t be dissapointed, the location and staff are one of the best I have seen.

• 27th Jan 2014

Nice location and atmosphere! Breakfast is really simple but ok. The problem for me was no individual lights and plugs. Quite uncomfortable in a shared room.

Our group was given only one key - therefore, when part of our group went to sleep there was no way to lock our door from the inside to ensure our peace of mind while sleeping, whilst allowing the rest of the group to enter the room when they got home. pillows were very thin and worn out.. also, would have liked some real milk for coffee/tea, not powdered milk.

Great place, great people, amazing location, overall fantastic hostel!

Excellent roof top view of beach. Big kitchen. Big common area. Daniel is also amazing!!!!!

Very nice place. A bit noisy area though.

The location of this hostel is awesome, just next to the shoreline. The room is clean and the breakfast is nice.

When I arrived staff didn't acknowledge me even though I had loads of luggage. The surfers were nice, but the staff that checked me in seemed put off if I needed to ask for anything as if I should know everything already. I didn't sleep the whole night, the rooms were incredibly loud, right on a busy street with loads of yelling and fighting going on outside. I asked if I could switch rooms and they said I couldn't since I was only staying for one night. Staff next day was friendly.

Good location, comfortable common spaces and overall neat and comfortable. Bed sheets in dorms are somewhat small, for those wishing to sleep well covered. But of course that is only an issue in winter times. Dorms lack a clear space to place your stuff separately for the 8, but matresses and pillows are really good.

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Nice hostel with perfect location. There is quite busy street at the front side of the hostel. It's noisy there even during the night so better to not take the room at the front side of the building specially if you're a light sleeper.