Hayarkon 48 Hostel Reviews

Hayrkon 48, Tel Aviv, Israel

Best Hostel in TLV. Love this place. Love the people.

I was very please with Hayarkon 48. Everything was very clean, the rooms were neat and able to be locked when you were away. Had lockers big enough for suitcases when you were gone for the day. Staff were very friendly and helpful, willing to answer any and all questions. Roof top hang out spot, and almost on the water in Tel Aviv. The only downside was trying to find parking. I would definitely recommend!

• 27th Dec 2015

Very well located, very central and a good public transportation to reach all the ares. Clean and safe. The staff is so friendly and helpful!!! Thanks Amit for all those tips about the city, places to visit and specially, the food!!! I loved that!! I'll be back soon!!!

It wasn't the place I expected it was, there was no vibe in the hostel, don't try to get lunch around 14.00h as they will close all common areas by that time and you will be just kicked out there, rooms were dirty (especially the floors). Don't see the point about cleaning hallways before check out time... Staff got mad a me that I walked up after breakfast (which I very very simple) as they were wiping the floor, so I had to wait until it became dry again (not even 10.00h).

Nice hostel with a location very near to the beach. Good facilities and services, like ordering a taxi to the airport with a fixed price. Air conditioning in the dorm room was good and very much needed in the heat of Tel Aviv. Would come again.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Just know that they will turn off the air conditioning when summer ends even if it's still 90 degrees. Other than that the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

Very good hostel, good price, good staff, great location. B The bad point is that they don't give you any locker, so you have to pay for it 15 shekels a day, very difficult to understand and justify. A locker must be included in the price or the customer must be advised in advance

Great location if a bit on the pricey side for those who need a place to stay on a budget. Booked a room with 2 beds and private bath, ended up with a room with 1 bed and no bath. Otherwise, clean, friendly, and great location.

• 21st Aug 2015

I had a nice stay at Hayarkon 78! It would be nice if you put lockers in the dorm bed and if you fix the window (I don't like to be woke up by the traffic jam in the morning).