Hayarkon 48 Hostel Reviews

Hayrkon 48, Tel Aviv, Israel

I had a nice stay at Hayarkon 78! It would be nice if you put lockers in the dorm bed and if you fix the window (I don't like to be woke up by the traffic jam in the morning).

Best Hostel in TLV a. Close to the beach, lovely common areas ( particularly the rooftop). Excellent staff!! I really enjoyed this hostel for its friendly atmosphere!

• 1st Aug 2015

When I first got there, my room was a disaster and one of the people had literally exploded his suitcase all over the room. We told the front desk about it. We dropped our stuff and came back hours later and there was still stuff everywhere including on what was supposed to be my bed. It got cleaned up and then when I got back there was stuff all over my bed again. I slept in another apartment. It was a frustrating experience and I should have gotten the first night refunded but didn't.

Only stayed here one night so it was not too bad. The room was not air conditioned in the middle of July which was not fun. Great location near the beach, and nice lounge room with a pool table. I thought the age range was up to 35, but there were some old Spanish men who stayed in the lounge room watching TV. They provide lockers on the lower level, not in the rooms. Overall I would recommend for a short stay

Loved this hostel! Perfect for after my taglit trip. Would highly reccomend! Great location near beach and bars!

Hayarkon 48 is an all-around fantastic hostel. Here are its best attributes: 1. Location - 1 block from the beach, walk distance to the Market and bars 2. Wifi - best wifi for a hostel I've ever been to. strong and reliable in the common areas as well as the rooms 3. Kitchen - open, clean, and well-equipped kitchen. It made cooking my own meals very easy 4. Atmosphere - the rooftop and routine activities(e.g. pub crawls) facilitate a social and open atmosphere

Great helpful staff, great location right by the beach. Make your own breakfast was cool but could stay open longer. Rooftop for drinking and social was lots of fun

Pros: Good location, pretty ok price. Cons: It get's really, really loud.

one of the best hostels I've started in. so much better than Florentine hostel and situated in a better place.

The hostel exceeded my expectations! Okay facilities but the knowledge and friendliness of the staff and other guests made it well worth the money and allowed me to have an amazing stay in the city! i would recommend this hostel to anyone coming to tel-aviv.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This is a very nice hostel with a wonderful location!

One of the best hostels that we've stayed at. Good wifi, a block from the beach, partial view of ocean from our room on 3rd floor, clean, good breakfast, nice and helpful staff. Would definitely stay again.

Hayarkon 48 is always great to us! Staff are very friendly and it is always a great time! I look forward to my next stay!

• 28th May 2015

Very helpful and nice staff. Good location as it is very close to the beach.Fun pub crawl and gave everybody the opportunity to meet new people.

A really great hostel. Awesome location, very helpful staff, and the kitchen access is awesome. The roof is also a great place to hang out. Only thing, towels are not free like hostel world says and air conditioning not "active" until June 1

The perfect post-Birthright hostel. Best for groups. Occasionally some weird, older people in dorms but mostly young people down to party. Staff are helpful and the location can't be beat! ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THEY REFUSE TO TURN THE A/C ON UNTIL JULY, though they don't advertise this online :s P.s. You can rent a locker there for 15 sheks without having to reserve a bed, if you just want to store stuff near friends/the beach

If you have beds available in a female dorm give them to female guests automatically. Also if possible put people of smiliar ages together. We were originally put in a room with creapy older men when there was space in a female dorm.

• 14th May 2015

Great adaptation to all sorts of guest from older to younger. Good job.

nice hostel, nice crowd. clean rooms and adequate facilities. Breakfast is prepared by the guest themselves, with toast, eggs, various vegetables to use by taste. Very nice!

Depending on what you are looking for this hostel might suit your needs. If you want to party and don't mind tiny rooms, only 2 toilets and 2 showers per floor (for both women and men), no space in the bathroom to freshen up / blowdry your hair...then this hostel offers good value for money. The free breakfast was instant coffee, eggs, tomatoe, cucumber and pepper to make for yourself.

• 7th May 2015