Hazen Studio Reviews

Hazenstraat 65, Amsterdam, Netherlands

best place to stay! we had a nice apartment with everything you possible could need. and Roemer was the nicest guy to check us in and gave us plenty of information about to city, so we had a wunderfull time in Amsterdam. thank you

• 27th Aug 2014

A very nice studio with all the things you need to have a good time. In the middle of the Jordaan's quarter next to a beautiful street with a supermarket, restaurants, bars and others shop. The man who welcomed us was very friendly and explained us all the things you need to know or visit in Amsterdam. We passed a very nice weekend and recommand this place to stay if you visit Amsterdam.

• 15th Aug 2014

Having spent 2 nights at Hazen Studio, my boyfriend and I agreed we'd both stay here again and recommend this self-contained studio to others. The location is quiet, safe and central. The studio is clean, cosy and larger than I've expected. The bed has a supportive comfortable mattress. The kitchen has *everything,* incl. a blender and a dishwasher (if you are fit enough to cook while in Dam!). There is a little table and 2 chairs on the stairway right outside the studio; lovely for breakfast.

Great place to stay when visiting Amsterdam. Big, clean And with all you need. I highly recommend it!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Hazen Studio is located in the beautiful Jordaan district just out of the tourist area. It is a fantastic area that we fell in love with. The locals we met were extremely helpful and spoke English well. Romer did above and beyond to help us. He was very accessible via email, responding promptly and making sure all was organised. The studio has a great balcony and below it is a secure area where you can keep your hired bikes. The studio has everything you need!

I stayed in this apartment while travelling with friend to Amsterdam. The apartment was very spacious and clean, there was a private bathroom and facilities to cook with (although we didn't use these as we were only staying in the city for two nights). The owner of the apartment greeted us on arrival and offered suggestions of good places to go out and places to have dinner and the main tourist attractions - the owner even left us with some Stroopwaffles too! Overall really enjoyed our stay!

• 27th Jun 2014

We loved our stay here, it's a fabulous location and easy to walk to if you're not too laden with luggage and enjoy a stroll. The streets around are full of atmosphere, and everything is on your doorstep - we could walk everywhere with ease. The apartment is quiet, clean and has everything you need for a short stay. The owner gave us lots of helpful advice about the area and the city, and was friendly and accommodating. A super little studio!

When traveling to Amsterdam, stay at Hazen Studio!!! Words can not describe how lovely this apartment was. Private, comfy bed, small kitchen and bathroom. Roemer, our host, went above and beyond every single day to make sure our stay was perfect. He provided us with a map of the city and circled recommended places to visit, he left an umbrella on our doorstep when it was raining, he even went to all the camera shops in town to ask if they had a charger I was looking for. We will be back!!

• 26th May 2014

Mr. Roemer Weerkamp was very helpfull and kind. We were very pleased.

• 16th May 2014
  • Denmark

We really liked the location. Close to many attractions, but quite at night. The apartment was clean and had everything we needed. Roemer was very friendly and provided us with many good tips. It was really great to find a red ambrella in the apartment, since I forgot mine at home and it was rainy most of the time. By the way the color of the ambrella made a perfect match with the red tulips in Keukenhof. So it also served as a nice accessory for our mini photo session with the flowers :-))

Excellent location with many restaurants, cafes and a grocery store just around the corner. The host gave us a warm welcome and was happy to provide us with all necessary informations. As a bonus we got some delicious "stroopwaffels". The place was nothing fancy but it was rather clean and fully equipped. Would definitely stay there again.

Perfect location. Easy access to tram/bus. We walked a lot. Grocery store, coffee, bakery all around the corner. Enjoy your time in amsterdam!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

My partner and I stayed at Hazen Studio for King's Day celebrations. The location is excellent and Roemer was super friendly and helpful. I would be happy to stay there again. Thanks Roemer! William, Alberta, Canada

I recently stayed in this apartment with my partner for 3 nights. The hosts were extremely helpful from the moment I made the booking and throughout our stay; communicating by email to ensure someone was at the apartment for when we arrived and provided travel information. The apartment was very clean and I felt safe walking around the area at night and it wasn't too noisy at night. I also thoroughly enjoyed the yummy complimentary waffles! I would definitely stay here again!

• 21st Apr 2014

Great location and cleanliness. The apartment has everything we needed for na extended weekend in Amsterdan. Besides the neiborhood is plenty of restaurants and stores.

View all Amsterdam Apartments