Hazen Studio Reviews

Hazenstraat 65, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed here in late May 2015. The place was amazing, and the location was great! The neighborhood was perfect to stay in- safe and well lit, and walking distance to the popular attractions. Roemer, the owner, was amazing! He came to the apartment when I arrived, and gave me an overview of what to see in the city as well a pack of stroopwafels :) The apartment had lots of space, including a couch, TV, kitchen and fridge, full bathroom, etc. I would definitely stay here again!

Great and flexible staff! Roamer was really helpful! Great location. Perfect to stay in Amsterdam.

• 1st May 2015
  • Hungary

Great staff! Would bring slippers and a shower curtain if we were to stay there again becose the bathtoom is a bit nasty. Also, a lot of the Kitchen supplies were dirty so we had to Wash almost everything before we used it. Great location.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Norway

Nice place, I hope Nazir checked out ok as I left earlier.

Everything was perfect.

Great studio flat in an excellent location, very friendly and helpful host.

• 2nd Apr 2015