Hazen Studio Reviews

Hazenstraat 65, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed here in late May 2015. The place was amazing, and the location was great! The neighborhood was perfect to stay in- safe and well lit, and walking distance to the popular attractions. Roemer, the owner, was amazing! He came to the apartment when I arrived, and gave me an overview of what to see in the city as well a pack of stroopwafels :) The apartment had lots of space, including a couch, TV, kitchen and fridge, full bathroom, etc. I would definitely stay here again!

Great and flexible staff! Roamer was really helpful! Great location. Perfect to stay in Amsterdam.

• 1st May 2015
  • Hungary

Great staff! Would bring slippers and a shower curtain if we were to stay there again becose the bathtoom is a bit nasty. Also, a lot of the Kitchen supplies were dirty so we had to Wash almost everything before we used it. Great location.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Norway

Nice place, I hope Nazir checked out ok as I left earlier.

Everything was perfect.

Great studio flat in an excellent location, very friendly and helpful host.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • julialinden1972

Lovely wee apartment in a fantastic location. Annebel was a great hostess on our first night, giving us lots of local knowledge on where to go and what to see in the city. Can't fault it and would definitely stay there again.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Me and a friend booked the apartment for a few nights in december. Upon arrival roemer was waiting for us and showed us everything we needed to know in the apartment and how to work the heating. It was due to rain most of the week so roemer had some umbrellas already in the apartment for us. The location of the apartment was great, its in the quiet area of jordaan but only about ten minutes walk from the city centre and theres a supermarket round the corner.

Lovely studio in the perfect location. It's in the pretty Jordaan area (everything is within 15 minutes walk). You couldn't ask for a place more well equipped with all you need from dishwasher and washing machine to hairdryer, soap and towells. Roemer was the perfect welcoming host, offering pointers to great places to visit.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Roemer was very nice and helpful. He explained all of the am amenities in the studio and also helped us plan our next day of sightseeing. The studio was clean and comfortable in a nice neighborhood!

The apartment was absolutely wonderful, and Roemer was a great host. Location in a picturesque alley in Jordaan was perfect. Will definitely recommend it to friends.

Staff was very kind. The location was perfect as there are lots of restaurants and pubs around the apartment and nice

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Japan

Studio was spacious and in a great neighborhood with local restaurants and shops but still walking distance to all major attractions. If you want to stay outside the overly touristy area of Amsterdam, this is the spot for you. Host was also super helpful with giving info on what to do and see while in the city. I'd stay here again.

• 18th Sep 2014

Roemer contacted me in advance to give me information about transportation and arrival time, he did everything to make us feel comftarble including sitting with us and marking places to see on a map he gave us. The place is awsome, full geared kitchen, amazing little garden on our floor, centered and give or take 10 min walk from everywhere... Next time I'm Coming with more people!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Israel
  • All Male Group, 25-30

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Hazen Studio for 6 nights. When we got there we met Roemer and he gave us a rundown of everything to do and see in Amsterdam. From the studio it was really easy to get around and do what everything we wanted to. If we ever go back to Amsterdam it's a safe bet we'll end up at Hazen Studio.

best place to stay! we had a nice apartment with everything you possible could need. and Roemer was the nicest guy to check us in and gave us plenty of information about to city, so we had a wunderfull time in Amsterdam. thank you

• 27th Aug 2014

A very nice studio with all the things you need to have a good time. In the middle of the Jordaan's quarter next to a beautiful street with a supermarket, restaurants, bars and others shop. The man who welcomed us was very friendly and explained us all the things you need to know or visit in Amsterdam. We passed a very nice weekend and recommand this place to stay if you visit Amsterdam.

• 15th Aug 2014

Having spent 2 nights at Hazen Studio, my boyfriend and I agreed we'd both stay here again and recommend this self-contained studio to others. The location is quiet, safe and central. The studio is clean, cosy and larger than I've expected. The bed has a supportive comfortable mattress. The kitchen has *everything,* incl. a blender and a dishwasher (if you are fit enough to cook while in Dam!). There is a little table and 2 chairs on the stairway right outside the studio; lovely for breakfast.

Great place to stay when visiting Amsterdam. Big, clean And with all you need. I highly recommend it!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Hazen Studio is located in the beautiful Jordaan district just out of the tourist area. It is a fantastic area that we fell in love with. The locals we met were extremely helpful and spoke English well. Romer did above and beyond to help us. He was very accessible via email, responding promptly and making sure all was organised. The studio has a great balcony and below it is a secure area where you can keep your hired bikes. The studio has everything you need!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4