Hazyview Adventure Backpackers Reviews

Numbi Park, Hazyview, South Africa

Loved my stay at Hazyview. Guests should note that they will be stay in tents. I was a solo female traveler and felt totally safe the entire time. I stayed in one of the smaller tents, which housed a comfy queen-size bed with bedside table and overhanging light. Each tent is sequestered away into a bamboo porch. Quisto, the owner, is wonderful. So friendly, informative. Grab a beer at his bar, order a burger, get some recs of the surrounding area, and kick back. So glad I stayed here.

• 3rd Jun 2015

We booked this hostel because it is near Krugers national park, for this reason I would definitely recommend this hostel. At arrival, there was one problem. At hostelworld it wasn't properly indicated that we booked a camping space. The owner totally agreed, so she arranged a place to sleep right away. She really handeled this great. Obviously the dorm was more expensive than the camping place, so this was the downside for us.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very lovely place to stay. Only about 20 km from Graskop and you can avoid the tourists in Graskop. If you like hiking trails and nature, bonfire and the rural area it is a perfect spot to stay. The two hosts are very friendly, they like cooking and playing the guitar. You would suggest to sleep in the Rondavel. I think I had the best shower in my entire life here. They have to heat the water with an oven but it works perfectly.

My brother and I had the best time here. Staff is the kindest, always ready to help and advise. There is all the facilities you can need in a backpacker (except maybe the wifi but that is just tiny details!) the bathrooms are super clean and sleeping in a tent in a forest near the Kruger is something that I recommend! We didn't get to say thank you and goodbye so thank you :)

• 31st Mar 2015

Awesome place! Very special atmosphere and close to the kruger nationalpark

• 3rd Feb 2015