7.6
Very Good 1,686 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 1,686 Total Reviews
Heart Of Amsterdam Located at Oudezijds Achterburgwal 120, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam 1012dt Oudezijds Achterburgwal 120
76% 1686
52.3719049 4.8970270
    Rooms available

21st Aug 2016
5.7

Good location, really tiny and dark bathroom, nice bed with locker

• Poland, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

Maybe it is just becaus I am lucky but I got very good roommates. The breakfast is tasty with a very reasonable price of 3 pounds! It's hard to get up the top floor because of steep staircase, but it made the atmosphere better, so no complaints there! Very cozy! I would stay there again !

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

Great hostel, awesome location! 1 bathroom in the room of 8 worked out well as we all got up at different times. The bed was comfy and the room was safe. People staying in the 8 person room would leave money laying around and no one would go near it, which left me feeling like I was staying with a trustworthy group(which isn't always the case in hostels) I would recommend this place to anyone!

• doran29
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
7.1

For the location i was quite happy with everything. Had a few people in my room that obviously dont understand that people sleep at night also. But other then this the nightshift guy was very helpful and you had a private locker which was great.

• barto78
  • Netherlands, Male, 41+
10th Aug 2016
8.0

this area is too much crowded by tourists and noisy. Good to see that this place maintains a nice atmosphere and also quiet sleeping areas in these surroundings

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

Couldn't get a better location in Amsterdam. Friendly and helpful staff, good facilities and excellent security.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

Stayed here for 4 nights. The staff were lovely and very accommodating. Rooms were fine, just what you expect from a hostel. Location was amazing, everything was just a few minutes walk! Will definitely stay again if in Amsterdam!

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

I really liked this hostel. In fact, it was one of my favorites while traveling Europe. I really liked we had a bathroom in our that I shared with 7 other people. The rooms were cleaned everyday. My own locker next to my bed and key entry to our door. However, there was another guy in our room who brought in a guest to sleep on the open bunk which kind of made me nervous because he wasn't registered/accounted for by the hostel, but turned out working ok. redlight windows visible from room

29th Jul 2016
3.7

We'll start out with the positive, which was location! You're in the perfect spot to experience every neighbourhood of Amsterdam while enjoying the Red Light District. This hostel is definitely meant for groups travelling together, there was no social space. The cleanliness was appalling, pray you aren't in the 8 bedroom basement dorm room (ew!) and don't expect ventilation. Breakfast--not included, leaves more to the imagination. Save your 3€ and go out to eat. Overall: not a good value

27th Jul 2016
6.0

You'll end up waking next to one of the escorts in the red light. It's literally next door. Bad condition of the hostel. Needs to be redone. No escalators and a Shady staircase. Had booked myself for 5 nights. But checked out as soon as I found a hostel in the next two days. Black guy sitting at the reception is friendly.