Heart of Tuscany Hostel Reviews

Via Vecchia Maremmana 1, San Paronto-Lamporecchio, Chianti, Italy

This is a beautiful Italian villa in the heart of Tuscany surrounding by olives groves. It is everything I imagined Tuscany would be. The evening meals were exquisitely prepared and absolutely delicious with outstanding views and a great atmosphere, with overviews of Tuscany. The pool is equally amazing where you can view the sunset. A Tuscan experience I will never forget. Riding the bike in the area was equally fun. For travelers wanting to get away from the city, this is the place to be.

It was a ghost town. Very pretty outlook, but we were the only people apart from the owners. Great to have a relaxing day by the pool all to yourself but that was probably the only good experience we had here. Not a functioning restaurant. Claimed to be at the train station to pick us up. we were there waiting an hour before the scheduled time he never showed but claimed he came and left because we weren't there.. It cost 45€ for a taxi not 25€ Like he said. Everything is at additional cost.

No new reservations were allowed the week I stayed because the owner had some issues with the restaurant. This really ruined my time as a solo traveler because I was the one and only guest the whole week and it was quite lonely since there is not much around. Really wish I would have been informed before arriving. Would be beautiful and perfect if this had not happened. Pool was nice and owner was attentive. However I will not be back. Was charged a surprise 20€ for doing laundry. Not good.