Heathrow Hostel

Rating 262 Total Reviews
Rating 262 Total Reviews

8th Apr 2017
4.6

Just sub par. Not worth being on hostel world. Lowers the apps standards to be honest. Just stay in the city.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2017
5.1

Fist thing People said: u going to that area?? Ok, it's easy to go to from Heathrow. But not a good place. The toilets was very dirty!!! But there was nice staff, and the bed was ok. I would not recommend it, but it's close to Heathrow.

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th Mar 2017
4.9

could be better.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
24th Feb 2017
3.1

I used site for the fist time after a long period and was very frustrated - hostels in hostelworld used to be reliable, clean and safe - that's not the case anymore... It was not so close to Heathrow and was dirty and smelled badly. The worst was the staff: when I arrived, the guy ask the ID - I gave it twice, but he didn't copy that. 3rd time I simply forgot to take it back again (was very tired) and had to come back when I realize, 2 days later: extra £7,60 and 3 hours to have my id back.

• Egypt, Male, 41+
26th Jan 2017
5.4

Dear : I made a reservation for 3 nights at Heathrow hostel from January 26, 2017 for a total of 46.8 British pound. In addition, I also paid $ 11.27 as deposit. - On arrival , there were no electricity or other services for a whole day. - I was also asked to pay another $ 19.88 Checking my credit card statement recently, I found that I was charged for the whole reservation fees and those $ 19.88 were extra charges that I'd ask you to investigate and to return them to my credit card. B

• USA, Male, 41+
31st Dec 2016
2.9

A loud and obnoxious night club is located directly below the dorm rooms. Narrow hallways, dirty bathrooms, drunk and disrespectful guests, street fights - this hostel is close to Heathrow but is not one that I would recommend.

• India, Male, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016
3.1

To start with, this hostel is located above a local pub. So you can expect the amount of noise and music coming from there. If you are in a chill mood to party, then it's fine. If you are expecting to get any sleep , then you gonna get disappointed. The night I stayed there , there was an argument going on between few drunkards and all those noise really affected my sleep. The room which I stayed couldn't be locked . I don't the purpose of that door then. Also the wifi wasny working after 12.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Dec 2016
4.9

I am pretty sure the last time anything was cleaned was for these advertising photos--the bathrooms were absolutely disgusting: crusty, reeked of urine, and one of the toilets was even duct taped together. All windows opened to smokers and loud pub guests below who didn't quiet until the early hours. We stayed here to catch an early flight out of Heathrow so I spent as much time as possible being away from this hostel. The only upside was that the mattress was comfortable.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016
7.1

The wifi was pretty terrible, I couldn't even rt it to work. I spend three hours trying to just go on one single webpage. The shower pressure was pretty bad as well, it took ages just to get wet. Having curtains and a personal power plug and USB charging slots on each bed was really nice though! Pretty easy to get to, especially if you are coming from Heathrow airport. Only a few minutes walk from the tube station, and not far from basic shops

• nero0222
  • Lithuania, Male, 31-40
25th Nov 2016
6.0

They should eliminate table on first floor corridor, where all homeless sit and drink beer all night. Put flower there.