Heathrow Hostel

Rating 265 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 41+
29th May 2017
2.9

It was a great place to stay. Extremely friendly staff ready to help and adjust to make your stay and departure comfortable. My only complaint was the cleanliness of the bathroom. No one likes to step onto a damp floor in front of a toilet. Wha..??

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th May 2017
3.7

We only booked one night and I'm glad. We booked a 5 bed dorm which we were given, but there was no security. The key card we were meant to have received would have been useless as there was no lock on the door, you only had to turn the handle. The bedding was clean. The bathrooms smelt of bleach but did not look clean, the showers were very grimy. There were no signs or directions to the bathroom. The location was good, not far from the tube so easy to access other places.

• England, Male, 41+
13th May 2017

Very good hostel, ideal location, friendly staff

8th Apr 2017
4.6

Just sub par. Not worth being on hostel world. Lowers the apps standards to be honest. Just stay in the city.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2017
5.1

Fist thing People said: u going to that area?? Ok, it's easy to go to from Heathrow. But not a good place. The toilets was very dirty!!! But there was nice staff, and the bed was ok. I would not recommend it, but it's close to Heathrow.

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

could be better.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
24th Feb 2017
3.1

I used site for the fist time after a long period and was very frustrated - hostels in hostelworld used to be reliable, clean and safe - that's not the case anymore... It was not so close to Heathrow and was dirty and smelled badly. The worst was the staff: when I arrived, the guy ask the ID - I gave it twice, but he didn't copy that. 3rd time I simply forgot to take it back again (was very tired) and had to come back when I realize, 2 days later: extra £7,60 and 3 hours to have my id back.

26th Jan 2017
5.4

Dear : I made a reservation for 3 nights at Heathrow hostel from January 26, 2017 for a total of 46.8 British pound. In addition, I also paid $ 11.27 as deposit. - On arrival , there were no electricity or other services for a whole day. - I was also asked to pay another $ 19.88 Checking my credit card statement recently, I found that I was charged for the whole reservation fees and those $ 19.88 were extra charges that I'd ask you to investigate and to return them to my credit card. B

• USA, Male, 41+
31st Dec 2016
2.9

A loud and obnoxious night club is located directly below the dorm rooms. Narrow hallways, dirty bathrooms, drunk and disrespectful guests, street fights - this hostel is close to Heathrow but is not one that I would recommend.

• India, Male, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016
3.1

To start with, this hostel is located above a local pub. So you can expect the amount of noise and music coming from there. If you are in a chill mood to party, then it's fine. If you are expecting to get any sleep , then you gonna get disappointed. The night I stayed there , there was an argument going on between few drunkards and all those noise really affected my sleep. The room which I stayed couldn't be locked . I don't the purpose of that door then. Also the wifi wasny working after 12.