Heathrow Hostel Reviews

198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London, England

Great place for a night stop over close to the airport. Didn't do much here as I was so jetlagged but bed was comfortable and clean and bathroom was nice and clean also. Would recommend

• 29th Jun 2015

Hostel in a good location for Heathrow and close to the tube. Beds very clean, bathroom not quite so but not awful.

Absolute worst stay ever. Staff not helpful. Security at the lowest and the noise factor was atrocious1

No joke, the first thing I saw when arriving was a rat scampering out of the hostel. I arrived at night and no one was at reception for about 15-20 minutes. The only reason I stayed at this hostel was because I arrived in Heathrow from Hong Kong at an awkward time and needed a bed for the night. It cost me about £14 and was about a 10 minute tube from the airport. I wouldn't stay here in different circumstances but considering the location and price, I can't really complain.

• 28th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Exactly what we needed after a night out at twickenham!

• 16th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great place to stay if you need to get to the airport early in the morning - Near the tube. Pub next door is fantastic and has great curry!

I lost my power bank in the room that's why I ouldnt give them good feed back after all it is nice place

location is good only because of the proximity to Heathrow. takes about 90 minutes on the time to central London.

A clean and simple hostel, a little cramped in my dorm, clean bathhrooms and shower rooms. They managed to find some space to keep my bike, away from the road which was nice of them. Its on top of a pub, and other than the pub there isn't a lounge to use - I was there on a Saturday night, and the music in the pub was loud, but couldn't hear it in my dorm (might have been able to hear it in some of the others though) and they did turn it off at midnight.

• 25th Apr 2015

Avoid staying here.

• 4th Apr 2015

Staff were rude, bathrooms were flooded, and the place was very loud.

I thought that there was breakfast included, but I had to pay separately for everything. It was convenient that there was a bar next door, but it was very loud at night and the prices were a bit high.

• 27th Mar 2015

Trash piled up in all the bins, water all over the floor in the bathroom. When I arrived a supervisor was berating a staff member for sleeping with customers. Thursday night and the pub was LOUD and you could hear all the patrons in the room. Bed was comfy, the power outlets in each bunk didn't work. WiFi worked great.

The key card to my room didn't work, so the staff's solution was to leave the deadbolt open all night so that anyone could walk in. One of the bar patrons (apparently he had been staying in the room the night before and was kicked out for not paying) repeatedly walked back into the room and had to be removed 3-4 times between midnight and 3am. Another guest also complained of having his cellphone and laptop stolen form the unlocked room. In hindsight I should have asked for a refund.

My key (electronic card) wasn't working twice in 48hrs. The light in my bed and other 2 weren't working. The place was noisy and the cleanliness was a joke. Obviously whoever is cleaning the place does not clean underneath the furniture (there was a lot of rubbish under my bed). I've stayed there to attend a course during the weekend and couldn't get any rest. I won't stay again nor will I reccommend it to anyone else.

Very small hallway to go up and down on. Floors were dirty and weren't vaccumed. Only one bathroom was working for all the rooms. The doors to the rooms did have card key access but all you really had to do was push on the door to enter the room. Don't stay here. It's near the underground but that's all it's good for.