Heathrow Hostel Reviews

198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London, England

Nice pub and food downstairs, the bathrooms need work. Shelves hooks would be nice, some were out of order. Clean.

Stayed here by myself and felt very uneasy at the hostel. They offer a discount at the pub below the hostel where the food and beer is relatively well priced and tasty but has a very sad atmosphere. Outlets did not work, and some of the lights were broken, generally not the nicest hostel. If you must stay here bring a friend.

Avoid at all costs! Loud music until 2-3 am from bar downstairs, rooms smelled very badly. Whole place dirty! People sleeping on floor in hallways, toilets not working etc. Pay as little more and head to easy hotel near airport.

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

Took a little while to check in and lots of faffing about. Room was incredibly hot so I could hardly sleep! Blinds broken so I had a massive street light staring me in the face so I had to swap sides in my bed. Staff were ok, went to check out and guy was asleep behind the desk. The only great thing about the hostel was being so close to Heathrow.

Toliet was out of order. Was not clean. Charging points didnt work. Pub music blaring until all hours. Blinds broken. No ventalation.

• 27th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

good hostel and cheap.

I stayed there couple of days because I had a freelance job around Feltham. This place is not really bad, it's cheap and it's located near the underground station. The bathrooms was dirty, the room itself was ok, my bunkbed was ok and comfortable. The reception was really friendly and helpful.

situated above a pub so rather noisy. Doors crashing all night. No lockers in the rooms. No kitchen facilities or common area that I could find. Showers out of order.Great if you want a cheap place to stay before catching a flight from Heathrow as it's only 3 stops from there on the tube. And the sheets were clean.

Very dirty place with a desolate atmosphere. When I arrived later in the night, there was someone sleeping in my bed. The staff member was just as confused as I was. He put me in another room and was not sure whether or not the bed he was assigning me was occupied by someone else. When I asked to check he didn't bother and just let me know that it was ok. I could not sleep at all because I was anxious if someone would crawl into bed with me if I did. One of the worst experiences.

Heathrow Hostel was near from the underground station and also near to the airport, so I was comfortable to travel. But the manner of the stuff in the reception at that night was lowest. 1.When I entered the reception, the man in the reception was flirting with two girls. I was waiting a minute and the girls left the reception. He noticed I was waiting and asked me whether I made a reseration. I ansewered I made a reservation, then he checked the computer and he said to me to fill the all blanks

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Japan

Beds were really uncomfortable pillows were wafer thin didn't sleep much at all due to this and the music from down stairs didn't stop till 1:30/2 we booked as a mass booking to fill a six bed dorm as we didn't really want to share but when we arrived we had a 5 bed dorm and one bed in the six bed dorm which didn't really make sense as I booked this months ago and we only had one key for each room so one between five of us bathrooms were dirty had a lot more to say but ran out of characters

• 26th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

felt like checking into prison rather than hostel... location was very convenient for me, but I would not recommend it. location was extremely noisy

Nice enough hostel for 1 night. Quick and easy to get to Heathrow airport

I chose this hostel based on airport proximity-that part was good. Upon arrival, I had to hunt down the on-duty staff member, and he informed me that they were out of room keys, so we had to leave the room door unlocked-not cool. He also accidentally kept my passport in the photocopier so I had a mini heart attack the next morning. Bathroom facilities were meh and way down the hall. No locker. No wifi. Nice outlets and personal lights, curtains around bunks. Made my flight though!

I chose this hostel because it was close to the airport and I was only staying one night. The cab ride was still about £30, bed wasn't comfortable and the hostel lacked atmosphere. I wouldn't recommend staying here for more than a night or two, you can find a better value elsewhere.

The room was dirty, and it smelled. Some of the toilets were not working properly. The night staff were very slow, it took at least 30 minutes to get checked in. Very poorly organized check in process. There were crumbs and dirt in my bed. I was in the correct one the check in lady showed me to it... The charger attached to the bed also did not work.

• 24th Aug 2015

I had a great time. The staff is very polite and helpful ! The atmosphere is very nice. I will definitely come back ! :)

• 15th Aug 2015

Great place to crash if you just need to stay close to airport.

A convenient place to stay when needing to travel to the airport. Rooms were nice and comfortable. Bathrooms did need some maintenance.