Heathrow Hostel Reviews

198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London, England

Exactly what we needed after a night out at twickenham!

• 16th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

location is good only because of the proximity to Heathrow. takes about 90 minutes on the time to central London.

A clean and simple hostel, a little cramped in my dorm, clean bathhrooms and shower rooms. They managed to find some space to keep my bike, away from the road which was nice of them. Its on top of a pub, and other than the pub there isn't a lounge to use - I was there on a Saturday night, and the music in the pub was loud, but couldn't hear it in my dorm (might have been able to hear it in some of the others though) and they did turn it off at midnight.

• 25th Apr 2015

Avoid staying here.

• 4th Apr 2015

Staff were rude, bathrooms were flooded, and the place was very loud.

I thought that there was breakfast included, but I had to pay separately for everything. It was convenient that there was a bar next door, but it was very loud at night and the prices were a bit high.

• 27th Mar 2015

Trash piled up in all the bins, water all over the floor in the bathroom. When I arrived a supervisor was berating a staff member for sleeping with customers. Thursday night and the pub was LOUD and you could hear all the patrons in the room. Bed was comfy, the power outlets in each bunk didn't work. WiFi worked great.

The key card to my room didn't work, so the staff's solution was to leave the deadbolt open all night so that anyone could walk in. One of the bar patrons (apparently he had been staying in the room the night before and was kicked out for not paying) repeatedly walked back into the room and had to be removed 3-4 times between midnight and 3am. Another guest also complained of having his cellphone and laptop stolen form the unlocked room. In hindsight I should have asked for a refund.

My key (electronic card) wasn't working twice in 48hrs. The light in my bed and other 2 weren't working. The place was noisy and the cleanliness was a joke. Obviously whoever is cleaning the place does not clean underneath the furniture (there was a lot of rubbish under my bed). I've stayed there to attend a course during the weekend and couldn't get any rest. I won't stay again nor will I reccommend it to anyone else.

Very small hallway to go up and down on. Floors were dirty and weren't vaccumed. Only one bathroom was working for all the rooms. The doors to the rooms did have card key access but all you really had to do was push on the door to enter the room. Don't stay here. It's near the underground but that's all it's good for.

If your just after a bed then this is the place for you. Quite s noisey hostle with slamming doors, toilets they make dinasaw noises. Quite near the tube station honslow itself is very nice. Average stay quite over priced for what you actually get

Dear Guest We would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments for The Heathrow Hostel. We appologize about te nois doors, we will contact our maintetance team to sort it out. Our team appreciates your comments and looks forward to welcoming you again on a future visit. Kind regards, Heathrow Hostel

A good little stop over, above a very interesting pub. I wouldn't recommend a long stay there, but it was a nice cheap stop over.

The hostel was nicer than I thought. 3 tired bunk beds though so a little high. It was Xmas eve so when I left there was no breakfast or functioning transport, but really the hostel was fine.

I really want to thank the Heathrow Hostel's staff. They were not just the staff of an hostel. They were a family. I spent just one day there but I really felt at home. Their help and their kindness went much beyond any expectations . I have no words to fully express my gratitude and appreciation!!! Thank you!

• 11th Dec 2014

It's a little cramped and very noisy as it is above a pub which plays music so loud you can't actually sit in the restaurant to eat. The music was still banging away come midnight and some of the other guests didn't seem to be bothered about taking prolonged calls in the dorm even though it was late. I didn't get much sleep what with all the coming and going and people banging on the door to the hostel shouting to get in. It was clean and comfortable though and well placed for a stay over.

I wait there 2 hours before someone to let me in.no heating so was very cold,in my room was some dirty staff on the flore for 2 days,the cleaner came in few times but never clean the rubbish ,the reception doesn't work proper- I came back 12.30 and with few other gays we knock on the door for 30 mins before someone to open the front door for us,I was book 3 doorm room,and I have a conformation for it but when I arrive there they told me to the minimum room it with 5 beds .So very poor hostel ser

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Bulgaria

The first shower room I went in was so small that I literally could not turn around while wearing my backpack, and had no hooks or shelves. Okay if you don't mind walking to and from the shower in a towel and then leaving the towel on the floor. Not all shower rooms were this small, thankfully. I will say that the bathrooms I used were all very new and clean. One complaint: My lower bunk bed was VERY squeaky and loud. It woke me up every time I moved, and probably woke my roommates, too.

i reserved a bed in dortory from 3beds, when i arrive i find a dortory from 9beds. in the hostel website you can indicate your arrived time, i input 01pm and when i arrive, they tel me that the check in at 2pm. when i tell them about the check in time and the 9 beds, they answer me that's an error inthe websitr!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 29th Nov 2014