5.2
Rating 215 Total Reviews
5.2
Rating 215 Total Reviews
Heathrow Hostel Located at 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London.
England
London Hounslow TW3 4AR 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow
52% 215
51.4754439 -0.3600060
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016
5.1

It was pretty unorganized. If you book here make sure you save your booking receipt, upon arrival they did not know who I was and had to go searching through their database to look for my booking. I did not get the room I reserved because of this. Do not. I repeat do not go into the pub down below. The people there are rude and the service is very very poor. I needed to stay close to the airport, but I should've spent the extra money to stay somewhere better and farther away.

• American Samoa, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2016
5.1

Really the only good thing about this hostel is its proximity to the airport. I was staying in much nicer hostels in London for less than the cost of this location.There is nowhere to secure your belongings in the room. They also didn't have a key to give me to the room so I felt very insecure leaving my belongings as I had to leave the door unlocked when I left. The hostel is essentially the second floor of an old house with no facility perks. The bathrooms also left much to be desired.

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Apr 2016
2.3

Very dirty, the noise from the pub down below keeps you awake. Lots of old guys who look like refugees from other countries staying there.. Did not see anyother real backpacker there.. It's cheap but that's it and close to heathrow.. It's to bad it does have more of a real hostel vibe

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
5.1

The people working there were very nice and helpful and it was a pretty close stay to the airport, making it easy for me to catch a flight in the morning. However, it was pretty dirty and a kind of sketchy place to stay. The bathrooms were kind of gross and didn't have soap or anything to wash my hands. It looked different in the pictures. It was also kind of confusing to find since it is attached to a bar. There also wasn't a good place for me to lock up all my stuff.

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Mar 2016
6.3

Works for travel to Heathrow. But it is not a good hostel

• Finland, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2016
3.7

No staff at arrival - had to phone several times before finally the person woke up to pick up the phone. Key cards kept failing and had to be given away when leaving the property. Two out of three lockers in the room were broken - luckily I was the only guest requiring the locker and my stuff was still there on arrival. Room was also used as a storage facility for linen. Random men entering the female dorm well before check out.. Shower room ceiling covered in mold, rooms dusty and uncleaned

Hello, We are really sorry to hear about all this negative experience you had in our hostel. We will keep an eye on the issues you mentioned about so that if you decide to visit us one more time our service will be improved as we are in the process of doing so. Kind Regards, Heathrow Hostel Reception.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Feb 2016
5.4

The hostel is right above a pub in a bit of a dodgy area which made the atmosphere of the place pretty uncomfortable. The loud music from the pub can also be heard in the rooms until late at night which made it very difficult to sleep. The bathrooms were filthy and looked like they hadn't been cleaned properly in weeks, the room smelled bad and the staff were slow and pretty unhelpful. Overall the time we saved in getting to the airport wasn't worth the unpleasant experience of staying here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Jan 2016
6.6

Perfect for the one night stay before early morning flight. Having the White Bear next door was perfect for dinner :)

16th Jan 2016
5.7

Nice pub and food downstairs, the bathrooms need work. Shelves hooks would be nice, some were out of order. Clean.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Dec 2015
4.9

Stayed here by myself and felt very uneasy at the hostel. They offer a discount at the pub below the hostel where the food and beer is relatively well priced and tasty but has a very sad atmosphere. Outlets did not work, and some of the lights were broken, generally not the nicest hostel. If you must stay here bring a friend.