Heathrow Hostel

Rating 278 Total Reviews

• Saudi Arabia, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2017
6.6

Nearly to airport but not sefty !

• South Africa, Female, 41+
29th Jul 2017
6.6

It's fairly close to the airport, but there are very few toilets and the bathrooms were not really clean, even after they were cleaned. The room I was in also smelled. It's located right by a pub, so it was quite noisy until late. On the upside, the bedding was clean and the staff very helpful and friendly.

Hi, Thanks for your comments and it is always help us to provide good service to you. We will looking forwards to see you again and we will promise that next time you will see much more better place than this time and you will enjoy it. Also we would like to offer you beer pint free from the White Bear Pub in your next stay (please use the code; shani02/08-307348933) Thanks Shani Shani

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2017
4.3

I booked a bed in a female only room but my room ended up being coed. The other guests in my room were very nice but there were a couple male guests in the hostel I would not have been comfortable sharing a room with, which is why I had booked a female only room. The bathrooms were disgusting and I was lucky to get a security locker to store my stuff despite lockers being listed as a facility for the hostel. The staff was helpful and it was close to the airport, but those were the only pros.

Hi, Thanks for your comments and it is always help us to provide good service to you. next time we will take extra care about this kind of mistake to be not to happen ever again. We will looking forwards to see you again and we will promise that next time you will see much more better place than this time and you will enjoy it. Thanks Shani

• bah1334341
  • USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017
4.6

DONT STAY HERE. This place is cheap, however, after being at this hostel for about 45mins my friend and I quickly left and found a different place to stay. The location is in a sketchy part of London, the staff was unorganized and didn't seem to care about us, our room straight up smelled like urine, we're pretty sure there was a homeless lady staying in the room we were in (who made it clear she didn't want us in the room), and creepy men filled this place. We did not feel safe AT ALL.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2017
4.3

The bathrooms were really gross. Ladies and men had to share facilities and it wasn't nice. Rooms were not clearly marked and was not easy to find bathrooms.

Hi, Thanks for your comments and it is always help us to provide good service to you. We will looking forwards to see you again and we will promise that next time you will see much more better place than this time and you will enjoy it. Thanks Shani

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2017
4.3

The facilities were disgusting, bathrooms and hallways looked they had not been cleaned in weeks and were full of insects and garbage. The rooms did not have any form of lockers so I had to sleep with my bag to ensure it wouldn't get stolen.

• Malaysia, All Male Group, 18-24
4th Jul 2017
3.7

I was looking for a place to stay for a 16hour transit. It was a memorable experience. Just not in a good way. The neighbourhood was filled with hooligans. So one can imagine all the noise and advances in the street. Another thing was that my friend and I were promised a 6person room but there were 9 inside. Wasn't too much of a problem but I don't like being lied to. For sure, not a place I'd go back to. I would prefer to sleep at the airport.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017
4.9

My key card didn't work and I had to see the staff three times because I couldn't get into my room. The bathrooms and walls were filthy and I never felt comfortable within the hostel. Only plus is the location close to airport.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017
6.3

Its fine if you just need it to get to the airport early... taxi and reception were very helpful when I slept in so that was sweet. As a whole, very small, very cramped, wouldn't stay for any more than just a sleep before a flight

22nd Jun 2017
6.3

Not as bad as made out in reviews I stayed 2 nights it's ok I thought close to the tube free parking outside.