4.8
Rating 254 Total Reviews
4.8
Rating 254 Total Reviews
Heathrow Hostel Located at 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London.
England
London Hounslow TW3 4AR 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow
48% 254
51.4754439 -0.3600060
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
31st Dec 2016
2.9

A loud and obnoxious night club is located directly below the dorm rooms. Narrow hallways, dirty bathrooms, drunk and disrespectful guests, street fights - this hostel is close to Heathrow but is not one that I would recommend.

• India, Male, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016
3.1

To start with, this hostel is located above a local pub. So you can expect the amount of noise and music coming from there. If you are in a chill mood to party, then it's fine. If you are expecting to get any sleep , then you gonna get disappointed. The night I stayed there , there was an argument going on between few drunkards and all those noise really affected my sleep. The room which I stayed couldn't be locked . I don't the purpose of that door then. Also the wifi wasny working after 12.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Dec 2016
4.9

I am pretty sure the last time anything was cleaned was for these advertising photos--the bathrooms were absolutely disgusting: crusty, reeked of urine, and one of the toilets was even duct taped together. All windows opened to smokers and loud pub guests below who didn't quiet until the early hours. We stayed here to catch an early flight out of Heathrow so I spent as much time as possible being away from this hostel. The only upside was that the mattress was comfortable.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016
7.1

The wifi was pretty terrible, I couldn't even rt it to work. I spend three hours trying to just go on one single webpage. The shower pressure was pretty bad as well, it took ages just to get wet. Having curtains and a personal power plug and USB charging slots on each bed was really nice though! Pretty easy to get to, especially if you are coming from Heathrow airport. Only a few minutes walk from the tube station, and not far from basic shops

• nero0222
  • Lithuania, Male, 31-40
25th Nov 2016
6.0

They should eliminate table on first floor corridor, where all homeless sit and drink beer all night. Put flower there.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016
2.0

As soon as my sister and I stepped foot into the property, we grabbed our bags and walked straight out again! Took our losses and stayed somewhere else! Worst experience for a first time London visitor... how this place is operational, I have no idea! Absolute dump!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
18th Nov 2016
3.7

Pub underneath blaring loud bass through the night shaking the whole building. Made it really hard to get a good nights sleep. When I checked out in the morning, the gentleman working the front desk was drunk and didn't know what to do when I handed him my room key. Would never stay here again. Please avoid.

26th Sep 2016
3.7

what a nightmare. No key to lock the door...packages of linens everywhere. Pub underneath is a total dump but with it being the only option for food...what are you going to do. The location is seriously grim. I would only suggest staying here if you TRULY have no where else to go before or after your flight @ heathrow.

• robcwynn7060
  • England, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2016
6.9

This hostel is basic but suitable for a short stay. I booked the 5 bed dorm but was put in the 9 bed dorm. It is above a pub and this room must be close to where the pub goers smoke outside because I could hear people talking until midnight at least. It wouldn't be my first choice of hostel if I needed one again near Heathrow. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any other ones near on HostelWorld.

16th Aug 2016