Heathrow Hostel Reviews

198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London, England

The room was dirty, and it smelled. Some of the toilets were not working properly. The night staff were very slow, it took at least 30 minutes to get checked in. Very poorly organized check in process. There were crumbs and dirt in my bed. I was in the correct one the check in lady showed me to it... The charger attached to the bed also did not work.

• 24th Aug 2015

I had a great time. The staff is very polite and helpful ! The atmosphere is very nice. I will definitely come back ! :)

• 15th Aug 2015

Great place to crash if you just need to stay close to airport.

A convenient place to stay when needing to travel to the airport. Rooms were nice and comfortable. Bathrooms did need some maintenance.

We stayed here for four days and our window was broken so hello mosquitos. There were constructing on the court so noise from 8am to 22pm even on sundays and the bed were awful. There is one bathroom and two toilets for 25 people and you have to throw your toilet paper in a basket so they don't use water. Moreover the staff is not bad but she doesn't speak any English so if you don't speak Russian you may have some problem. I don't recommend this hostal at all.

Was waiting for staff to attend to check in. No one was really helpful. Glad I was only there for a night. Goofed location to tube though to get to heathrow airport.

• 22nd Jul 2015

I wouldn't stay here, staff are rude and it's dirty.

• 14th Jul 2015

Staff were outstanding and extremely helpful. Thank you!.

• 14th Jul 2015

Not worth staying here even with how close it is to the airport. There's no common room, the staff was not welcoming or friendly, the rooms are small and cram tons of people in. Also very noisy with bar below. Just don't stay here. Stay in London and take the longer train ride out to the airport. My least favorite hostel after traveling 4 weeks in Europe.

Most comfortable hostel beds! Slept very well, despite noise from the pub downstairs, but that's expected when you book a hostel that's over a pub. Very, very convenient if you have an overnight layover at Heathrow! Very close to the tube and only 10-15 mins from airport.

• 11th Jul 2015

Great place for a night stop over close to the airport. Didn't do much here as I was so jetlagged but bed was comfortable and clean and bathroom was nice and clean also. Would recommend

Hostel in a good location for Heathrow and close to the tube. Beds very clean, bathroom not quite so but not awful.

Not bad overall. It's on top of a pub which can make getting sleep difficult if you've got to get an early flight the next day. The toilets could be cleaner and there could be more lockers as they didn't have one for me.

Absolute worst stay ever. Staff not helpful. Security at the lowest and the noise factor was atrocious1

No joke, the first thing I saw when arriving was a rat scampering out of the hostel. I arrived at night and no one was at reception for about 15-20 minutes. The only reason I stayed at this hostel was because I arrived in Heathrow from Hong Kong at an awkward time and needed a bed for the night. It cost me about £14 and was about a 10 minute tube from the airport. I wouldn't stay here in different circumstances but considering the location and price, I can't really complain.

• 28th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Exactly what we needed after a night out at twickenham!

• 16th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great place to stay if you need to get to the airport early in the morning - Near the tube. Pub next door is fantastic and has great curry!

I lost my power bank in the room that's why I ouldnt give them good feed back after all it is nice place

location is good only because of the proximity to Heathrow. takes about 90 minutes on the time to central London.

A clean and simple hostel, a little cramped in my dorm, clean bathhrooms and shower rooms. They managed to find some space to keep my bike, away from the road which was nice of them. Its on top of a pub, and other than the pub there isn't a lounge to use - I was there on a Saturday night, and the music in the pub was loud, but couldn't hear it in my dorm (might have been able to hear it in some of the others though) and they did turn it off at midnight.

• 25th Apr 2015