5.3
Rating 231 Total Reviews
5.3
Rating 231 Total Reviews
Heathrow Hostel Located at 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London.
England

Some thing wrong with google map. Can not get there with Google map 😄

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016
8.0

I only stayed one night at the Hostel but the staff were try helpful and the bed was comfortable.However I didn't like that I couldn't close the door properly while I slept as the key card didn't work to unlock the door.

• England, Female, 41+
1st Aug 2016
2.0

Absolutely shocking. Dorm doors dont lock so anybody could walk in. Filthy bathrooms. Couldn't even sit on the toilet or touch the sinks or showers. Reception area stank of urine. Disgusting place.

9th Jul 2016
7.1

If you want a good nights sleep avoid the weekends as the hostel is above a pub and is noisy until the early hours, otherwise cheap and cheerful!

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Jul 2016
8.0

I didn't expect a 4 star hotel , but with saying that I had better service with the staff than I have at a 4 star hotel. The location is great and the people were amazing . Kthish & another man (I'm so sorry I have forgotten his name) who worked with him were such a staple and went above and beyond to help me and everyone else that came through the door. I'm definelty staying again for another trip!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
5.7

Cancelled my second booking here for next month as I was so unimpressed. No signage so it was hard to find after a long day of travelling. Staff thought it was funnier to watch me find the office rather than actually helping. Room was tiny and had triple bunk beds. No room for your bags, let alone any lockers. Only one functioning toilet and shower that I could find, and those were pretty gross. I didn't feel like it was any easier staying closer to the airport when the metro is so reliable.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
4.3

I was staying in this hostel expecting it wouldn't be great considering the previous reviews, however I needed something cheap close to Heathrow as I was flying out the next day. However, if I had to do it again, I would probably get a hostel closer to London, somewhere on the Picadilly line, that would be just as cheap and much cleaner (and the price of the underground to go there would be the same as to get to this hostel). That would be my recommendation to anyone consisering staying here!

5th Jun 2016
5.7

Only stayed to be close to the airport. The beds are nice but the staff weren't very accomadating. The office is hidden and there was no one in it when I got there. It took them a while to get me in a room. The bar had a couple pool tables and was cheap for London but there's nothing else around the area. Price is too expensive for the stay and I would only stay again if I had another early flight

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016
2.0

Room was dirty, smelt the alcohol and facilities were far from clean.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016
5.1

It was pretty unorganized. If you book here make sure you save your booking receipt, upon arrival they did not know who I was and had to go searching through their database to look for my booking. I did not get the room I reserved because of this. Do not. I repeat do not go into the pub down below. The people there are rude and the service is very very poor. I needed to stay close to the airport, but I should've spent the extra money to stay somewhere better and farther away.