5.0
Rating 237 Total Reviews
5.0
Rating 237 Total Reviews
Heathrow Hostel Located at 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London.
England
London Hounslow TW3 4AR 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow
50% 237
51.4754439 -0.3600060
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Sep 2016
3.7

what a nightmare. No key to lock the door...packages of linens everywhere. Pub underneath is a total dump but with it being the only option for food...what are you going to do. The location is seriously grim. I would only suggest staying here if you TRULY have no where else to go before or after your flight @ heathrow.

• robcwynn7060
  • England, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2016
6.9

This hostel is basic but suitable for a short stay. I booked the 5 bed dorm but was put in the 9 bed dorm. It is above a pub and this room must be close to where the pub goers smoke outside because I could hear people talking until midnight at least. It wouldn't be my first choice of hostel if I needed one again near Heathrow. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any other ones near on HostelWorld.

16th Aug 2016

Some thing wrong with google map. Can not get there with Google map 😄

• Finland, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
6.6

An ok place to stay the night. It was a bit dirty, there is no kitchen and the security locker didn't work. There is also no common room, but there is a pub down stairs to hang out in. Good things about it are that it's pretty cheap, close to the airport and they have checkout until 12.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016
8.0

I only stayed one night at the Hostel but the staff were try helpful and the bed was comfortable.However I didn't like that I couldn't close the door properly while I slept as the key card didn't work to unlock the door.

• England, Female, 41+
1st Aug 2016
2.0

Absolutely shocking. Dorm doors dont lock so anybody could walk in. Filthy bathrooms. Couldn't even sit on the toilet or touch the sinks or showers. Reception area stank of urine. Disgusting place.

9th Jul 2016
7.1

If you want a good nights sleep avoid the weekends as the hostel is above a pub and is noisy until the early hours, otherwise cheap and cheerful!

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Jul 2016
8.0

I didn't expect a 4 star hotel , but with saying that I had better service with the staff than I have at a 4 star hotel. The location is great and the people were amazing . Kthish & another man (I'm so sorry I have forgotten his name) who worked with him were such a staple and went above and beyond to help me and everyone else that came through the door. I'm definelty staying again for another trip!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
5.7

Cancelled my second booking here for next month as I was so unimpressed. No signage so it was hard to find after a long day of travelling. Staff thought it was funnier to watch me find the office rather than actually helping. Room was tiny and had triple bunk beds. No room for your bags, let alone any lockers. Only one functioning toilet and shower that I could find, and those were pretty gross. I didn't feel like it was any easier staying closer to the airport when the metro is so reliable.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
4.3

I was staying in this hostel expecting it wouldn't be great considering the previous reviews, however I needed something cheap close to Heathrow as I was flying out the next day. However, if I had to do it again, I would probably get a hostel closer to London, somewhere on the Picadilly line, that would be just as cheap and much cleaner (and the price of the underground to go there would be the same as to get to this hostel). That would be my recommendation to anyone consisering staying here!