Rating 225 Total Reviews
Rating 225 Total Reviews
Heathrow Hostel Located at 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London.
England
London Hounslow TW3 4AR 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow
51% 225
51.4754439 -0.3600060
    Rooms available

9th Jul 2016
7.1

If you want a good nights sleep avoid the weekends as the hostel is above a pub and is noisy until the early hours, otherwise cheap and cheerful!

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Jul 2016
8.0

I didn't expect a 4 star hotel , but with saying that I had better service with the staff than I have at a 4 star hotel. The location is great and the people were amazing . Kthish & another man (I'm so sorry I have forgotten his name) who worked with him were such a staple and went above and beyond to help me and everyone else that came through the door. I'm definelty staying again for another trip!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
5.7

Cancelled my second booking here for next month as I was so unimpressed. No signage so it was hard to find after a long day of travelling. Staff thought it was funnier to watch me find the office rather than actually helping. Room was tiny and had triple bunk beds. No room for your bags, let alone any lockers. Only one functioning toilet and shower that I could find, and those were pretty gross. I didn't feel like it was any easier staying closer to the airport when the metro is so reliable.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
4.3

I was staying in this hostel expecting it wouldn't be great considering the previous reviews, however I needed something cheap close to Heathrow as I was flying out the next day. However, if I had to do it again, I would probably get a hostel closer to London, somewhere on the Picadilly line, that would be just as cheap and much cleaner (and the price of the underground to go there would be the same as to get to this hostel). That would be my recommendation to anyone consisering staying here!

5th Jun 2016
5.7

Only stayed to be close to the airport. The beds are nice but the staff weren't very accomadating. The office is hidden and there was no one in it when I got there. It took them a while to get me in a room. The bar had a couple pool tables and was cheap for London but there's nothing else around the area. Price is too expensive for the stay and I would only stay again if I had another early flight

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016
2.0

Room was dirty, smelt the alcohol and facilities were far from clean.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016
5.1

It was pretty unorganized. If you book here make sure you save your booking receipt, upon arrival they did not know who I was and had to go searching through their database to look for my booking. I did not get the room I reserved because of this. Do not. I repeat do not go into the pub down below. The people there are rude and the service is very very poor. I needed to stay close to the airport, but I should've spent the extra money to stay somewhere better and farther away.

• American Samoa, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2016
5.1

Really the only good thing about this hostel is its proximity to the airport. I was staying in much nicer hostels in London for less than the cost of this location.There is nowhere to secure your belongings in the room. They also didn't have a key to give me to the room so I felt very insecure leaving my belongings as I had to leave the door unlocked when I left. The hostel is essentially the second floor of an old house with no facility perks. The bathrooms also left much to be desired.

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Apr 2016
2.3

Very dirty, the noise from the pub down below keeps you awake. Lots of old guys who look like refugees from other countries staying there.. Did not see anyother real backpacker there.. It's cheap but that's it and close to heathrow.. It's to bad it does have more of a real hostel vibe

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
5.1

The people working there were very nice and helpful and it was a pretty close stay to the airport, making it easy for me to catch a flight in the morning. However, it was pretty dirty and a kind of sketchy place to stay. The bathrooms were kind of gross and didn't have soap or anything to wash my hands. It looked different in the pictures. It was also kind of confusing to find since it is attached to a bar. There also wasn't a good place for me to lock up all my stuff.