Heathrow Hostel Reviews

198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London, England

Trash piled up in all the bins, water all over the floor in the bathroom. When I arrived a supervisor was berating a staff member for sleeping with customers. Thursday night and the pub was LOUD and you could hear all the patrons in the room. Bed was comfy, the power outlets in each bunk didn't work. WiFi worked great.

My key (electronic card) wasn't working twice in 48hrs. The light in my bed and other 2 weren't working. The place was noisy and the cleanliness was a joke. Obviously whoever is cleaning the place does not clean underneath the furniture (there was a lot of rubbish under my bed). I've stayed there to attend a course during the weekend and couldn't get any rest. I won't stay again nor will I reccommend it to anyone else.

Very small hallway to go up and down on. Floors were dirty and weren't vaccumed. Only one bathroom was working for all the rooms. The doors to the rooms did have card key access but all you really had to do was push on the door to enter the room. Don't stay here. It's near the underground but that's all it's good for.

If your just after a bed then this is the place for you. Quite s noisey hostle with slamming doors, toilets they make dinasaw noises. Quite near the tube station honslow itself is very nice. Average stay quite over priced for what you actually get

Dear Guest We would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments for The Heathrow Hostel. We appologize about te nois doors, we will contact our maintetance team to sort it out. Our team appreciates your comments and looks forward to welcoming you again on a future visit. Kind regards, Heathrow Hostel

A good little stop over, above a very interesting pub. I wouldn't recommend a long stay there, but it was a nice cheap stop over.

• 24th Dec 2014

The hostel was nicer than I thought. 3 tired bunk beds though so a little high. It was Xmas eve so when I left there was no breakfast or functioning transport, but really the hostel was fine.

I really want to thank the Heathrow Hostel's staff. They were not just the staff of an hostel. They were a family. I spent just one day there but I really felt at home. Their help and their kindness went much beyond any expectations . I have no words to fully express my gratitude and appreciation!!! Thank you!

• 11th Dec 2014

It's a little cramped and very noisy as it is above a pub which plays music so loud you can't actually sit in the restaurant to eat. The music was still banging away come midnight and some of the other guests didn't seem to be bothered about taking prolonged calls in the dorm even though it was late. I didn't get much sleep what with all the coming and going and people banging on the door to the hostel shouting to get in. It was clean and comfortable though and well placed for a stay over.

I wait there 2 hours before someone to let me in.no heating so was very cold,in my room was some dirty staff on the flore for 2 days,the cleaner came in few times but never clean the rubbish ,the reception doesn't work proper- I came back 12.30 and with few other gays we knock on the door for 30 mins before someone to open the front door for us,I was book 3 doorm room,and I have a conformation for it but when I arrive there they told me to the minimum room it with 5 beds .So very poor hostel ser

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Bulgaria

The first shower room I went in was so small that I literally could not turn around while wearing my backpack, and had no hooks or shelves. Okay if you don't mind walking to and from the shower in a towel and then leaving the towel on the floor. Not all shower rooms were this small, thankfully. I will say that the bathrooms I used were all very new and clean. One complaint: My lower bunk bed was VERY squeaky and loud. It woke me up every time I moved, and probably woke my roommates, too.

i reserved a bed in dortory from 3beds, when i arrive i find a dortory from 9beds. in the hostel website you can indicate your arrived time, i input 01pm and when i arrive, they tel me that the check in at 2pm. when i tell them about the check in time and the 9 beds, they answer me that's an error inthe websitr!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Algeria

The recepcionist made one hour to check in me. There isn't keys to use the lockers (the guy don't finded). At the room, the energy socks doesn't work and bad smell. When i arrived at this hostel the recepcionist tryed to input me taxes, i told to him to search where they write this. At enter of the hostel and for the room, a big boad: no alcohol, drugs etc... so, my "roommate" was so freak and slept with a botlle of rum, he wake up at mornig and starting to drink and made sounds and freak smiles

• 22nd Nov 2014

I've booked a 3 person room, but apparently the smallest they have is 6 person one. Staff was acting like guests were nuisance they had to deal with to be able to return to bar. Some of them were also hard to comunicate with. In rooms there was v little space. On the upside the rooms and bathrooms vere clean and WiFi was OK.

Great hostel for the Heathrow Airport. It's only about 4 stops away on the tube, which isabout £5. Beds are clean, linens provided, free wifi, and an outlet at every bed - just make sure you have an outlet converter if you need one. A bit hard to find, since it's not clearly marked. It's tucked back into a corner behind a pub. If you watch for the house numbers though, you'll find it fine.

• 18th Nov 2014

No kitchen facility , not even a microwave so you are forced to buy takeaways or buy pub food. carpets in rooms not been cleaned in weeks and under beds not cleaned in months. Asked for a 3 bed room and got a very compact 9 bed room and banging my head on bed above every time I turned over. caught a foot fungus from filthy carpets. Staff are very unfriendly unless you are Indian or Pakistan origin. Makes you feel like an intruder there. Outside door always locked and impossible to get back in so

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

very good value for London, and convenient for Heathrow, which is why I'd stay there again. The major downsides are that there is no common area, (a public bar, but that's not the same as a hostel bar), there's no kitchen, too few bathrooms/toilets (many were out of order), and the rooms smelled damp. the beds were very clean, and had individual lights and usb ports, which was nice.

Its ok for 1 night if you're in transit to/from Heathrow. Though the staff don't seem to care about anything and have a dodgy approach: There are NO 3 bed dorms, there are only 5 and 6 bed-false advertising there! The powerpoints built into the beds don't work. 3 out of the 4 toilets were 'not in use'. There's only 2 showers. On the last day a guy used a swipecard for another room to get into the girls only dorm (unintentional) -but to be clear- the cards work for ANY ROOM! 0 security!

Brilliant place to stay now it has been refurbished. Very clean

• 1st Nov 2014

I was expecting this place to be a dive, but was quite surprised by how modern, even futuristic, the beds and bathrooms were. The hallways are narrow, white, and all look the same so It's easy to get disoriented. Overall a nice place in a location on the outskirts of Heathrow. It still costs 4.70 GBP to get to the airport even though you are super close.

Good stay overall. The hostel was reasonably clean and very easily-accessible from Heathrow. One item to clarify is that the 3-people room was really a 9-people room, with only 3 of the beds occupied.