5.0
Rating 243 Total Reviews
5.0
Rating 243 Total Reviews
Heathrow Hostel Located at 198 Kingsley Road, Heathrow, London.
England

• nero0222
  • Lithuania, Male, 31-40
25th Nov 2016
6.0

They should eliminate table on first floor corridor, where all homeless sit and drink beer all night. Put flower there.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016
2.0

As soon as my sister and I stepped foot into the property, we grabbed our bags and walked straight out again! Took our losses and stayed somewhere else! Worst experience for a first time London visitor... how this place is operational, I have no idea! Absolute dump!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
18th Nov 2016
3.7

Pub underneath blaring loud bass through the night shaking the whole building. Made it really hard to get a good nights sleep. When I checked out in the morning, the gentleman working the front desk was drunk and didn't know what to do when I handed him my room key. Would never stay here again. Please avoid.

26th Sep 2016
3.7

what a nightmare. No key to lock the door...packages of linens everywhere. Pub underneath is a total dump but with it being the only option for food...what are you going to do. The location is seriously grim. I would only suggest staying here if you TRULY have no where else to go before or after your flight @ heathrow.

• robcwynn7060
  • England, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2016
6.9

This hostel is basic but suitable for a short stay. I booked the 5 bed dorm but was put in the 9 bed dorm. It is above a pub and this room must be close to where the pub goers smoke outside because I could hear people talking until midnight at least. It wouldn't be my first choice of hostel if I needed one again near Heathrow. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any other ones near on HostelWorld.

16th Aug 2016

Some thing wrong with google map. Can not get there with Google map 😄

• Finland, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
6.6

An ok place to stay the night. It was a bit dirty, there is no kitchen and the security locker didn't work. There is also no common room, but there is a pub down stairs to hang out in. Good things about it are that it's pretty cheap, close to the airport and they have checkout until 12.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016
8.0

I only stayed one night at the Hostel but the staff were try helpful and the bed was comfortable.However I didn't like that I couldn't close the door properly while I slept as the key card didn't work to unlock the door.

• England, Female, 41+
1st Aug 2016
2.0

Absolutely shocking. Dorm doors dont lock so anybody could walk in. Filthy bathrooms. Couldn't even sit on the toilet or touch the sinks or showers. Reception area stank of urine. Disgusting place.

9th Jul 2016
7.1

If you want a good nights sleep avoid the weekends as the hostel is above a pub and is noisy until the early hours, otherwise cheap and cheerful!