• 556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow, London, England
6.6
Good 308 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 308 Total Reviews
Heathrow Lodge Located at 556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow, London.
England
London UB7 0EF 556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow
66% 308
51.4810621 -0.4894065
    Rooms available

21st May 2016
7.4

Heathrow Lodge was decently clean and easily accessible, and their directions were clear and easy to understand. On check in, I was given no instructions about using the facilities or given checkout times, and there was only one person at the front desk who was not welcoming or helpful. He was also incredibly slow, and I had to wait while he showed other lodgers to a separate building, when he could have shown us all there at once if he'd bothered to check me in at the same time.

17th May 2016
5.1

The area was extremely easy to get to from the airport but a little sketchy. Many of the rooms were in surrounding buildings and at times I felt nervous walking around the area. Many of the guests were older and were inexplicably staying for weeks at a time. The amenities were extremely outdated and yellowed which made them look dirty even though they were clean. There were no facilities for the guests. I would only recommend this lodge if you have a short layover in LHR.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016
7.1

Needed somewhere to crash the night before my flight and saw this place online. I was pleasantly surprised with my stay especially after seeing some bad reviews. I upgraded to a single ensuite so I had a tv, otherwise I would have been bored out of my mind, not too much to do in the area. Had a tiny bathroom and room was quaint but lovely. Reception had a cab pick me up in the morning and was at thr airport in probably 10 minutes, very convenient and no stress.