• 556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow, London, England
Very Good 306 Total Reviews
Very Good 306 Total Reviews
Heathrow Lodge Located at 556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow, London.
England
London UB7 0EF 556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow
71% 306
51.4810621 -0.4894065
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016
7.1

Needed somewhere to crash the night before my flight and saw this place online. I was pleasantly surprised with my stay especially after seeing some bad reviews. I upgraded to a single ensuite so I had a tv, otherwise I would have been bored out of my mind, not too much to do in the area. Had a tiny bathroom and room was quaint but lovely. Reception had a cab pick me up in the morning and was at thr airport in probably 10 minutes, very convenient and no stress.