Heathrow Lodge Reviews

556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow, London, England

room not ensuit as booked.

Although the rooms and shower cubicles show their age with the ensuite cubicle smelling a bit sour (wash the shower curtain weekly) I was pleasantly surprised by the effort made to ensure the room was clean. Good tea and coffee facilities. Bed cheap and lumpy though. Overall OK for somewhere to sleep before an early morning airport pickup.

• 8th Jul 2014

Very convenient if quick stay in London and traveling through heathrow. Nothing to do in the area except go to one cool pub called the white horse. Pretty cheap hotel. Clean for the most part. Only problem we had was the shuttle service didn't show up in the AM to take us to the airport. That was very upsetting.

We stayed here because of a long layover at Heathrow Airport.. Nothing fancy but It gets the job done for the people like us who just need a bed to sleep for a few hours. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was big (shared), although not too clean. There are a few pubs nearby which is nice to have dinner or some drinks if necessary.

I stayed here a night because there was an overlap between my flights from Heathrow. I didnt stay in the main building but in a one smaller nearby. Im a girl and travelled alone, and I was seriously scared in that place. There was a creepy family literally living in the room next to me, it was very noisy, and the bathroom was the dirtiest place ever. The sheets in my room were clean, but the floor hasnt seen a vacuum cleaner for ages. The ONLY PRO was the SHUTTLE BUS DRIVER, a cheery Indian guy.

Previous guest smoked in the room. Facilities where not clean. Can not find an e-mail adress for contact. However you are near the airport and you'll get fresh towels every day.

In order to catch up a noon flight next morning, it is a good location and good price. If there is breakfast included, it would be perfect.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • China

Best feaeture is nearness to LHR and shuttle to it free...charging 4 pounds for wifi internet use is high, but better than nothing. Good are to walk.

• 20th Jun 2014

Fine for a one night stay, in close proximity to LHR.

• 13th Jun 2014

you stay in a house and the whole thing is very very surreal. Opposite an abandonded playground, that makes you feel ぃ毛 てぇ アポかlyp背 歯s はっぺねd。you:ll see when you get there.

• 31st May 2014

I stayed here for one night. We were accommodated in a shared house across from the reception. The house was very average, with barely any furniture. We walked into our room and the lights weren't working but after a while we realised they had been taken out of the socket and placed in the light shade. The curtains didnt fit the windows so we had the street lamps brightening up our room. The shower bathroom were disgusting. One bonus was the FREE bus to Heathrow just outside the lodge

My wife and I were on the ground floor and due to wake up at 6am for 6:45am shuttle to the airport, but at 4am we ware woken up by creeking ceiling, people walking on the floor above can be heard, it was like a market place. I hope all rooms were not like that.

• 24th May 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

The smell was terrible. The bedroom was in a poor state, with dirty walls and carpets. I was coughing all night, presumably because of the dust in the air. The radiator was on full (despite it being a warm day) and the TRV was broken so I woke up several times hot and sweaty. The bathroom, upstairs, was filthy, with all kinds of human hair scattered around and filthy WC. I am well travelled and happy with "basic" but the hygiene there has literally left me sick. Pay £10 more and stay elsewhere!

• 3rd May 2014

The hotel and it's staff are a joke the receptionist is only interested in taking your money and couldn't care less once he's got it they lost the keys to my room on 2 separate occasions and not once did they apologise only made excuses the rooms are a shambles the shared bathrooms are dirty with poor showers

• 28th Apr 2014

Checked in and pointed to the house across the road. The house was like some kind of flatting situation. There was a shared kitchen but there was no signage about any expectations for anything. Bought some milk for the next day and put it in the fridge (which was full of unmarked food items) only to find when we awoke half it had been drunk by another person.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

I was not in the main block and felt "dumped" in a block across the road. This has implications in that has no WiFi and facilities are comnpromised.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

spider nets arround rooms corners, black dust on the windows... should be cleaned! wifii that is extra payed should work properly

• 21st Mar 2014