Heathrow Lodge Reviews

556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow, London, England

room not ensuit as booked.

Although the rooms and shower cubicles show their age with the ensuite cubicle smelling a bit sour (wash the shower curtain weekly) I was pleasantly surprised by the effort made to ensure the room was clean. Good tea and coffee facilities. Bed cheap and lumpy though. Overall OK for somewhere to sleep before an early morning airport pickup.

• 8th Jul 2014

Very convenient if quick stay in London and traveling through heathrow. Nothing to do in the area except go to one cool pub called the white horse. Pretty cheap hotel. Clean for the most part. Only problem we had was the shuttle service didn't show up in the AM to take us to the airport. That was very upsetting.

We stayed here because of a long layover at Heathrow Airport.. Nothing fancy but It gets the job done for the people like us who just need a bed to sleep for a few hours. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was big (shared), although not too clean. There are a few pubs nearby which is nice to have dinner or some drinks if necessary.

I stayed here a night because there was an overlap between my flights from Heathrow. I didnt stay in the main building but in a one smaller nearby. Im a girl and travelled alone, and I was seriously scared in that place. There was a creepy family literally living in the room next to me, it was very noisy, and the bathroom was the dirtiest place ever. The sheets in my room were clean, but the floor hasnt seen a vacuum cleaner for ages. The ONLY PRO was the SHUTTLE BUS DRIVER, a cheery Indian guy.

Previous guest smoked in the room. Facilities where not clean. Can not find an e-mail adress for contact. However you are near the airport and you'll get fresh towels every day.

In order to catch up a noon flight next morning, it is a good location and good price. If there is breakfast included, it would be perfect.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • China

Best feaeture is nearness to LHR and shuttle to it free...charging 4 pounds for wifi internet use is high, but better than nothing. Good are to walk.

• 20th Jun 2014