Heathrow Lodge Reviews

556, Old Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, Heathrow, London, England

The rooms could use a bit of cleaning. The walls were dirty, and we found some ants in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful, though, and the proximity to the airport is great.

It's a great spot if your only staying the night and need to be close to the tube and sirport. Shuttle bus to and from the airport is free and easy to find and get on. Room is just a bed, so bring something to entertain yourself.

• 2nd May 2015

Friendly staff - keep your receipts though, after I'd paid he chased me up saying I hadn't paid. To be fair to him he had about 5 things going on at once so he was just trying to keep on top of it all. Friendly enough once I showed him the receipt. I actually stayed in a house down the road from the main hostel building - lock for the front door, lock for your room. Everything was clean, fine and dandy. I borrowed an iron and ironing board off them. All was well.

• 1st May 2015

When looking up Heathrow Lodge you see a lot of negative reviews. My suggestion is to go into your visit with the same expectations you have for a hostel. It's not a bad place to sleep for a few nights, I was warm and the bathroom and room were clean. It's situated in a nice neighborhood about 15 minutes away from the airport (free shuttle service everyday besides Sunday) with a pub. But don't expect any extra comforts. Broken shower, broken lock on my door, no wifi, front door didn't lock