Hebron Hostel Reviews

Old City, 8 Aqabat Etkia, Souk Khan el Zeit, Jerusalem, Israel

generally very good. but to be honest sometimes the guys were very friendly which was so nice but occasionally (I think in the morning?) they were less friendly.

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

The young owner even joked sexy encounters he has had with other women who stayed in his family owned hostel to me as a customer; freaked me out to death as a lone person needing a dwelling that period( even I'm older in age but concerned my safety) The next morning I moved out right away even I had paid for the following night. Please do not mention any color joke to any customer who only wants to stay safely in a foreign country.

• 16th Jun 2015