Hedonist 2 Reviews

Jug Bogdanova 8, Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel, with frienldy and helpful staff, very convienient location in the city center, very clean and always hot water available, good wifi connection and cosy kitchen and common space for socializing with other travellers! Nothing more to ask in the beautiful city of Belgrade :-)

This hostel is one of the best I have ever stayed at, the staff are amazing, super helpful, the location is great and we met some awesome travelers there too. Defiantly go if you're staying in Belgrade.

• 25th Sep 2014

Amazing hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed in. Everything was clean and modern, great atmosphere and the staff were amazing, especially Filip. Definitely recommend staying here if you are in Belgrade

Had a great stay here the staff were really helpful great chilled common room to hang in and the hostel also organized a mini van service to my next destination which was great and super easy thanks guys!

Nice hostel, clean and great location close to city centre and nightlife (boats). The girl that works there in the evening makes sure that everybody is quiet late at night but then the guy that comes after and does the night shift didnt really say anything about it...

Thank you so much for everything!

Great hostel! Really comfortable beds. The lounge area was really awesome, we got to hang out and meet a lot of fun fellow travelers. Location was great too, walkable distance to major attractions. We even got homemade crepes for dinner one evening, delicious! Definitely recommend this place!

The hostel si very beautiful, very good for reach every part of Belgrade!! The room are small but very confortable, clean and quite new! The staff is very helpfull! Ask them all information about the city, they help you!!

amazing hostel!stayed in Hedonist before and Hedonist 2 is equally awesome!love the staff (they actually remembered me when I arrived even though it was like a year ago since I've been in their hostel-it really made me feel like home)

I very much enjoyed my stay at this Hostel. The place is very spacious and decoration fresh. Location is superb - close to train and bus stations and my favourite place: Savamala! The best thing about this hostel is definitely the staff - very dedicated and go beyond just being good customer servants by making the effort on getting to know the guests. I had very interesting conversations with them. Would recommend this hostel to anyone. Nice for meeting people but also a quiet place to sleep.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and involve all the guests in social activities. The hostel is beautiful, the beat place to stay in Belgrade!

This was the nicest hostel we have ever stayed at. The staff were AMAZING and gave us great advise on places to go and made local food and drinks for us to try. We got there really early after a night train and they let us into a room very soon even though check in was 2. The social areas were so nice, and they had some really great facilities. I can't explain how lovely it was! Deffinatley stay here if you are visiting belgrade and want a hostel!!

friendly and very helpful staff, clean, perfect location (close to the railway station as well as to the city centre), only the dorm was very small.

Good hostel, met some cool people however it was very hot all the time inside the small lounge with not much space for socializing. Staff were very friendly and helpful and even made us crepes and turkish tea.

Glad you liked the crepes and turkish coffee! We've installed an AC in the lounge area just a few days after you left so now it's nice and cool :)

The staff were very friendly and answered any question I had about the city. Only downside is there is not much of a natural common area but everything else more than makes up for this. I would stay here again.

This hostel is a great value for money! I understand that it has recently been opened and you can definitely tell! Everything is brand new, there is a really cool atmosphere and despite being so central you do not get bothered by the noise from outside! The staff is really friendly and helpful as well! I would recommend this place for anyone coming to Belgrade, single people, couples, those who want to party!