Hedonist 2 Reviews

Jug Bogdanova 8, Belgrade, Serbia

I stayed two days. Staff was very kind. Free walking tour is very well. Thanks to Filip again! One issue is their bathrooms that are small.

one of the best hostels I've stayed in, awesome helpful staff, great atmosphere

Jovana is excellent staff and she will make sure you feel like home at the hostel!

I happened to book Hedonist 2 in a bit of a rush just to get into a hostel in Belgrade and I'm so glad this was the place I chose. Just walking in the front door into the blissfully air-conditioned foyer was a great start, then there were the super friendly and helpful staff, decent size lockers, great kitchen, excellent chill out area, and all around great vibe. If you're looking for a place to stay in Belgrade - this is it! :)

Top class hostel! Excellent facilities and super friendly staff. The only thing I can think of that could need improving is a cozier light in the hang out area on the first floor.

This is a great hostel with a good location and excellent staff.

Best hostel ive ever been! Recomended.

Great hostel.. Hostel location is perfect. Clean bathrooms. Staff were very helpful and kind. Thanks for everything.

The staff are awesome and they even let us check in early. Highly recommend. Everything is clean and the kitchen is well stocked.

Fantastic stay! Will definitely return again!

Very convenient to the airport. The bus stops immediately outside of the hostel's door!

Great hostel with a very funny cool staff. We will definitely return there.