Hedonist 2 Reviews

Jug Bogdanova 8, Belgrade, Serbia

This was the nicest hostel we have ever stayed at. The staff were AMAZING and gave us great advise on places to go and made local food and drinks for us to try. We got there really early after a night train and they let us into a room very soon even though check in was 2. The social areas were so nice, and they had some really great facilities. I can't explain how lovely it was! Deffinatley stay here if you are visiting belgrade and want a hostel!!

The staff were very friendly and answered any question I had about the city. Only downside is there is not much of a natural common area but everything else more than makes up for this. I would stay here again.

This hostel is a great value for money! I understand that it has recently been opened and you can definitely tell! Everything is brand new, there is a really cool atmosphere and despite being so central you do not get bothered by the noise from outside! The staff is really friendly and helpful as well! I would recommend this place for anyone coming to Belgrade, single people, couples, those who want to party!

I loved every moment of my study here. Everybody who works at the hostel is extremely helpful and fun to hang out wth. They go out of their way to be incredible hosts and make sure that you get the best out of your stay. I would highly recommend that anybody stay here while in Belgrade

• 24th Jun 2014

From the moment I arrived I was welcomed with smiles. Was easy to find, a short walk from the station. Very comfortable and clean, nice rooms, awesome lounge area, well equipped kitchen, I could go on. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I just felt very comfortable there, I’ll definitely return if I get the chance

• 16th May 2014

By far one of the nicest hostel experiences I’ve had in the last few months of travelling. Perfect location close to the main sights, great areas for chilling and socializing, and some of the friendliest staff I’ve met, they went out of their way to help out with everything. A great place to stay.

• 14th May 2014

Thanks guys! You're AWESOME! :)