Hedonist 2 Reviews

Jug Bogdanova 8, Belgrade, Serbia

Hedonist is 5-star hostel. I really enjoyed my stay there. The staffs were very friendly and keen to help. The facility was great where all the rooms were equiped with air conditioner (this is perfect for hot summer in Belgrade). I will definitely stay in Hedonist again for my future trip in Belgrade.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel staff here are eager to be helpful, even going so far as to give me 10 dinar (albeit £0.06 equivalent) so I had enough cash for the bus! -not that the bus costed anything anyway because buses don't want to issue tickets in Belgrade- The hostel is well located, clean, the facilities are good. The atmosphere here was very quiet, maybe this is because it's the sister hostel to the hedonist an not the original? I was hoping for more community. It may develop a better following over time.

Amazing staff. Travelling as a solo traveller was great as could meet some really cool people. Great location as well!

Absolutely loved the place! Was in a really good location close to everything, good facilities and air-con!! The staff were amazing, they went out of their way to make you feel welcome and help you out! The lounge area is really cool and helps you meet other travellers. Can't say enough nice things about this place, definitely recommend it!

Great hostel in a great location. I'm genuinely glad I was recommended this hostel by a friend. The staff are fantastic! My only problems were the slow wifi and the rather lacking toilet/shower numbers (though they were very clean and well maintained).

I stayed two days. Staff was very kind. Free walking tour is very well. Thanks to Filip again! One issue is their bathrooms that are small.

one of the best hostels I've stayed in, awesome helpful staff, great atmosphere

Jovana is excellent staff and she will make sure you feel like home at the hostel!

I happened to book Hedonist 2 in a bit of a rush just to get into a hostel in Belgrade and I'm so glad this was the place I chose. Just walking in the front door into the blissfully air-conditioned foyer was a great start, then there were the super friendly and helpful staff, decent size lockers, great kitchen, excellent chill out area, and all around great vibe. If you're looking for a place to stay in Belgrade - this is it! :)

Top class hostel! Excellent facilities and super friendly staff. The only thing I can think of that could need improving is a cozier light in the hang out area on the first floor.

This is a great hostel with a good location and excellent staff.

Best hostel ive ever been! Recomended.

Great hostel.. Hostel location is perfect. Clean bathrooms. Staff were very helpful and kind. Thanks for everything.

The staff are awesome and they even let us check in early. Highly recommend. Everything is clean and the kitchen is well stocked.

Fantastic stay! Will definitely return again!

Very convenient to the airport. The bus stops immediately outside of the hostel's door!

Great hostel with a very funny cool staff. We will definitely return there.