Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

lovely hostel in central Belgrade, close to everything, good social area's and very helpful staff

Very chill. Good common areas. Everything but a laundry

Awesome place, great vibe and staff. Philip so helpful! Turkish coffee! And honey rakija! I can't think of anything bad really...

Best staff ever! Everything about this place is amazing and would highly recommend to all in Belgrade.

Awesome hostel. Highly recommend it! Awesome staff - go out of there way to help you. Extremely friendly! Also prime location in old Belgrade. Walking distance to everywhere.. Will definitely be staying there if I ever return :)

• 6th Oct 2014

Staff were all awesome, very friendly and accommodating; place is nice, spacious and clean - good place to chill out and drink; hostel organises fun things to do; located right near the centre of town, easy to get to; shop right around the corner. Definitely would stay again. Cheers guys!

Doberdan! After having spent only a few moments at Hedonist, I knew I would love this hostel, because of the fabulous energy one can feel due to the staff and the set up at he hostel. It is true that the facilities are marvelous but it is the incredibly fun and friendly staff that make our stay so pleasant. I wish I could have stayed much longer than I did (only four days) because this is the place to stay while visiting Belgrade! Cheers! Amagi p.s. Hedonist 2 is just as much fun!

Lovely staff!

Beograd's finest Hostel :) I really liked this hostel alot. the staff is amazing, always ready to help and to teach some serbien for the fun of it. alot of germans were here, as always :D where do they all come from? ^^ if you want to chill in belgrad, go to this hostel :)

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Great location close to bars, restaurants and shopping. Fantastic, welcoming and helpful staff. I had a great time and would definitely stay there again. Highly recommended!

WiFi connectivity was poor in the common area. Barely any hot water in the shower (although this was far from winter time). Apart from that everything was ok. Nice helpful staff, very clean, perfect location, comfortable rooms.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Very nice hostel with a very accommodating staff. Good social area to meet people in. Def seems like the best hostel in town.

Excellent hosts, helpful and friendly. Location is pretty much central. Brilliant facilities, especially the outhouse. You don't need to look beyond here for a hostel in Belgrade.

Great hostel, very nice staff & very social atmosphere. I loved the garden. I am really happy I stayed there and would recommend it to anyone.

Our stay at the Hedonist was amazing. We arrived at 7am and were allowed to check in to our room as it was ready. Phil was very friendly and made us feel welcome from the start. We were all really sick on the second day and all of the staff went out of their way to buy us medicine and make us comfortable. The hostel is also in a great location and really clean. I would stay there again and definitely recommend it!

We had an amazing time at Hedonist Hostel!! The staff were very helpful and always smiling. The garden area is a great place to relax or meet new friends. We loved all the different areas for chillin. The beds are super comfy & the bathrooms were always clean. A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF FOR HELPING ME GET MY PHONE BACK!!! The gracefulness towards Hedonist & Travelers Home staff is indescribable

Very well run and equipped hostel. A great place to meet fellow travellers and see Beograd. They offer a laundry service, and have a full kitchen. The staff are legendary. The garden is cool to relax in and they sell cheap beer at the hostel.

Great hostel. Great location and great staff. The only issue I had was my room was right off the reception and incredibly loud very early in the morning. Other than that, great stay!

A really great hostel:) In this hostel you feel like you are at home! The staff is really nice and very helpfull. The whle hostel has cozy atmosphere and it is a great place to get to know new people:)

All in all an amazing hostel. Will certainly stay here again, if I come back to Belgrade.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4