Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Dovidjenja! Hedonist is a fabulous hostel for numerous reasons! The number one reason to stay there has to be the incredibly fun and energetic staff. Tanja does a great job at keeping the hostel very clean. The court yard offers a wonderful gathering spot! Good job Maki and staff for making this such a wonderful stay. Amagi

One of my favorite hostels. The layout is super cool, and the hang out spaces are great.

Just a perfect place to stay. Hostel was clean and the staff was very helpful and kind to us. It's a shame that we only had one night there.

Had a great stay, met loads of people. Staff were very helpful and facilities were excellent and clean. Would stay here again.

Can't really imagine a better hostel! I had a great time there.

Excellent hostel, all staff helpful and friendly. Good vibe with common room for meeting people and playing drinking games etc

Great hostel! Perfect location and extraordinary good staff!

Everything was perfect. That`s why 100 per cent!

Perfect location and good facilities. Shower is not very private but not a real problem. Rooms were comfortable an dspacious but the best part of hedonist hostel is the staff. Absolute legends who were more then happy to have a chat at any time of the day and give you advice. Highly recommend and from what other people told me the best hostel in Belgrade.

Great hostel, very clean, with excellent staff

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Greece

I had such a great time at Hedonist Hostel! The best thing about the place was the friendly staff - we had some great chats and they were always extremely helpful and cheery day in and day out. I was quite sad to leave! The hostel was perfectly located in an awesome part of Belgrade, and everything was extremely clean, with good facilities. The common room area was also really sweet. All in all, great vibes, and the perfect place to stay to get a sense of Belgrade's culture, history and people.

excellent location, with character and great staff!!!

The staff here were some of the coolest people I've ever met. Couple that with comfy beds, an amazing common room, its great location in the city and some DELICIOUS honey rakija I don't know why you're even considering staying somewhere else in Belgrade!

Very good hostel, well located.

Super cool hostel. Great athmosphere. Very helpful and super friendly staff. They made me feel home. Thanks for the delicious pancakes, Sania ;) Also: comfortable beds and dorms, very clean, excellent location and super safe place. You won't get anything better than this. I reccomend it!

Best staff I've encountered! Big shout out to Philip, Mirian, and Katarina! They are humble, cool, and genuine people interesting in helping you plan your trip, chatting and hanging out, making serbian coffee for you, or leaving you to your privacy, if you prefer. Awesome atmosphere. Whoever designed the place was a genius. Maybe the Kitchen would be too small if the hostel was full and people were cooking, but this minor annoyance should be overlooked. I would come back here for sure!

I stayed for two nights. And ı really dont have any complaint about this hostel. Wonderful atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff. Great hostel. The common area is great to meet with other travelers. I really recommend Hedonist Hostel.

Please improve the beds. Some made sounds and also improve the Matrices, they weren't very comfortable. Otherwise, a great place to stay and highly recommended.

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Wonderful atmosphere, extremely helpful and friendly staff and the most quaint courtyard, perfect for socializing. Plus, free coffee everyday, and spotless clean everywhere. Highly recommended.

This hostel really made our stay in belgrade.

• 3rd Nov 2014