Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Awesome! Super cute garden- good for solo traveling since you'll meet lots of people.

• 17th Jul 2015

Amazing stay, couldn't imagine suggesting anywhere else in Belgrade. We did both walking tours with Fillip and loved seeing Belgrade through the lens of the Hedonist Hostel. Amazing location, great place to meet friends, knowledgable staff with great recommendations, and a really nice atmosphere all around. Also - great air conditioning vs. 40 C heat. Thanks so much!

Loved the hostel, very nice location and staff was the best I've ever come across. It's just the best Hostel I've ever stayed at!

Best Hostel!

Staff were so friendly, made you feel welcomed. One of the owners I believe even offered us a bit of money for a taxi to the train station!! Great atmosphere aswell with a good outside area just to relax, if I was going back to Belgrade, would definitely stay there again for a few nights

the nicest people I've ever met. Felipe was the coolest guy and his walking tours were absolutely amazing!

best and most friendly staff i have ever met! spoke perfectly english, even better than most brits ;)

Surely one of the best hostels I have ever been to. Staff are amazing, dorms and beds are cosy, just didn't want to leave the place. The internal garden is a great place to meet all other travellers. Don't miss this place!

I really had an amazing stay here. Staff was really friendly and helpful, helping out with booking minibus transfers etc. The atmosphere at this hostel was really great. Large common areas for the guests to get to know each other make this place great for solo travelers as well as people traveling together. Great Wi-Fi which worked in all areas. Location was great which makes it easy to walk to most places in town from the hostel. If you're going to Belgrade, this is the place to stay!:)

Really loved it!!!! atmostphere was great, easily made friends and the staff were very helpful, so much value for so little money?! only complaint would be that some of my stuff got nicked out of the fridge even though it had my name on but thats not the hostels fault and could happen anywhere :) would definitely stay again- cant wait till I can come back to Belgrade!!

Generally a really nice hostel, unfortunately we got a room which happened to stink of damp and have terrible WiFi. However, this was definitely out of the ordinary and I would still recommend this hostel as a good place to sty.

The best! Thanks for all, I'm coming back one day :)

Great common area inside and out, if your looking for a place to meet other travelers on an adventure this is the place.

The outside garden area is fantastic

Super helpful and friendly staff. Hostel is very clean, always being kept tidy and has a really good atmosphere with a large chill out zone. Central location and also has just started doing walking tours run by the hostel staff. These were in their early days when I arrived but we're well put together and I assume will only succeed in getting better

Best hostel I've stayed in. The location, cleanliness and facilities are great but it was the staff that really made it, so friendly and genuine, they couldn't do enough to help us! We were met with a really warm greeting and soon made lots of friends. Filip's walking tour was great. Staying in this hostel really made our time in Belgrade, hope to be back soon!

Amazing staff! Very friendly and helpful. Great location close to the Centre of the city. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Belgrade

The staff are great and the hostel was really relaxed and welcoming. The free tour ran by the hostel was a great way to meet people and the social area were really cool too! Definitely made by time in Serbia 100 times better but I only wished I had used balkanbackpackers.com as it had all the hostels I stayed in and gives you 10% off :'(

Pretty much my the most legit hostel I stayed in throughout Europe! Although I was only passing through Belgrade on my way to Sarajevo, my short stay here left that strong of an impression. Great facilities, common area, washrooms, beds, storage with every little detail you need, amazing staff who were so easy to get along with, and just an overall awesome vibe. It was the perfect balance of chillness. I hope to go back to Belgrade for longer and stay with them in the future

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed around the world. Little garden downstairs was an amazing place to hang around and grab a drink with wonderful people. Also the hostel was very clean, you have everything you needed (clean and comfortable rooms with lockers and clean toilets, showers and kitchen) It's in a little, quiet but very central street . Staff was very helpful thanks for making my stay that great in Belgrade.

« first « Prev 1 2 3