Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel. Staff are super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Very nice atmosphere, located just in the center, but the showers have no doors, only thin curtains, and when I changed my plans and decided to check out two days earlier, I was charged for another night.

Staff was very willing to provide advice and help at any time. Courtyard was a very nice place to hang out and meet other travelers. In general the hostel exceeded my expectations and needs. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Belgrade.

Excellent location, staff and atmosphere. The common area (patio/kitchen) works perfectly if you wanna meet new people. You have a kitchen were you can cook your food, wifi and the place is clean. Maybe an included breakfats would have been nice but at least there is coffee and tea that you can do whenever you want. Definietely recommendable place.

Probably the best hostel in my month away in Eastern Europe. Really helpful staff, good crews of people staying and Belgrade is good fun. I almost extended my stay but sadly couldn't

Such a great hostel! We had a BBQ there, rented bikes from reception, got our laundry done, went on the bar crawl and made some friends. The lay out of the place helps everybody socialise and eat together. The rooms were great with lockers and A/C, clean bedding/towels and lots of bathrooms for everyone. Definitely stay here, you will have a great time. Thanks Hedonist Hostel!

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT. A fantastic kitchen and social environment, great dorms and brilliant staff. We made friends instantly, and were very sad to say goodbye so soon. An easy walk from everything Beograd has to offer, with plenty of help from the staff. A minor issue with cold water showers was cleared up the moment it occurred - the staff work very hard to make your stay the best possible, and they more than succeeded. Recommended to us by friends, and I recommend it to EVERYONE.

Absolutely a legendary time at Hedonist. One of the best hostels I have stayed at. They have the perfect amount of people staying in the rooms. The common areas are cosy and great for gathering before a pub crawl. Belgrade was one of my favorite cities during my trip because of this hostel. Much love for the staff too!

Loved it here. It's in a perfect location, close to a lot of the cafes, bars and restaurants around the centre of town. The staff is exceptional, and went out of their way to help you out. I only wish there was a little more room in the dorm: the place was full, and there wasn't a lot of space. Otherwise, I'll stay there again when I go back!

Great hostel for every reason. Really social. Friendly staff. Great facilities (air con, plugs and a lamp by each bed) except the showers feel a little public, just a curtain giving you privacy from the communal bathrooms. No complaints other than that tiny one, would definitely stay here again.

amazing staff, cool vibe, big clean rooms and excellent location = great hostel. just go there.

Absolutely great stay. The staff was extremely helpful with any questions and fun to be around. The layout of the place is perfect for socializing and meeting new people. Earplugs a strong suggestion, especially if you are in the room next to reception. They are lively in the morning. Just a walk away from the bohemian street everyone talks about, the pedestrian zone, and even a salsa dancing bar. Always clean, always friendly, would definitely return.

This was the BEST hostel I stayed in during my 3 month Europe trip. You will be disappointed if you don't stay here. I had the best time and I wished I stayed here longer. Minimum 2 nights I suggest. The staff are awesome people and flexible with check in/out times.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, mainly due to how cool the staff are! Lockers, good showers, good location, excellent wi fi, nice common area!!

I enjoy a lot this hostel... The staff is amazing and always willing to help... We could watch some games of the World Cup there and have turkish coffee every morning... The way there might be trick because it is uphill, but later you get used to it... The hostel is near almost everything you will need...

Incredibly friendly staff.

• 5th Jul 2014

Great staff! Thanks for a great stay. Facilities are very good and location also.

Very enjoyable stay-very nice atmosphere and the staff are very helpful in recommending things to do or helping you out with any queries you have. Would definitely stay here again!

Great location in the city centre of Belgrade. Close to the sigths, shops and mainstreet. Amazing garden makes it perfect to relaxe and socialize with other people and also to relaxe. The hostel has also got very helpful staffmembers.

I had a wonderful stay here in Belgrade. Had a tiny issue with my locker that was fixed immediately, met some wonderful people in the garden, and got a really nice feeling from staying here. Staff are helpful and friendly. I was in the 6 bed dorm-- bathroom is nice, beds are sleepable with a curtain for privacy and enough powerpoints.

« first « Prev 1 2 3