Superb 837 Total Reviews
Superb 837 Total Reviews
Hedonist Hostel Located at Simina 7, 00381 644895408, Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade +381 642620999 11000 Simina 7, 00381 644895408
97% 837
44.8202488 20.4590106
    Rooms available

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
11th May 2016

I stayed in Hedonist Hostel for seven days. I booked for only one night then decided to spend all of my vacation staying there. Staff are really helpful and friendly. Nice kitchen with full of equipments, close to famous pedestrian zone.There is a chill-out room to play console games and they organize BBQ parties regularly. I strongly recommend this hostel to anyone who visit Belgrade. By the way, i beat Philip on FIFA 16 several times but he's proud of he kicked my ass only once 5-1 :))

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
11th May 2016

the best staff,best location,very clean,my 1 day is worth d visit,milano let me check in very early and offerred the walking tour,daniela she help me in my laundry and we had a good conversation,macky was sweet and very helpful too,and even give me a souvener,i love my stay-best place😍😘😘

9th May 2016

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at! Perfect location to see all the major sites, lots of common areas to hang out, rooms were clean and great. Best of all were the staff! Filip, Danijela, Milan, Tanja and others were so kind and helpful. Other travelers were friendly and interesting. Would recommend 100%

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
2nd May 2016

The staff and location make this place great

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
1st May 2016

Cool hostel and great staff!

• erdilozmen
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

Once you get there,you will never wanna leave. There is some kinda magic in this place. But for sure, the best part is staff. They all are simply amazing. Love you all,coming back soon !

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
9th Apr 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in hostel.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Best hostel in all of my years in travelling. The staff are all awesome, top location, clean rooms and bathrooms and fantastic atmosphere for solo travellers. If you come here be prepared to stay extra nights...it's very difficult to leave!!! :)

6th Apr 2016

Fantastic staff, superb service and atmosphere! Strongly recommended! Two things to improve: lockers on the room we had (I think the others had) and it was not possible to pay by card.

• Tunisia, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

I had an amazing experience in hedonist hostel! The staff was super friendly and helpful, especially when suggesting plans for what to do around the city. There is a common area where you can hang up with travelers or staff members and party at night, without interfering with those who need to sleep. I think I'm already missing the people I met there and the amazing staff members!