Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel, staff were really welcoming after we arrived in the middle of the night after a delayed flight. Gave us some great recommendations for things to do. Stay here!

• 29th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hedonist is an excellent hostel with great staff who are very helpful! It's a good hostel for partying and just chilling out.. I definitely recommend going here.. the only negative thing I can think of is that it's a bit more pricey than other hostels in Belgrade. Nevertheless, it's mint!

The best hostel I have ever visited, friendly and helpful staff

Out of the many hostels I have been to-this has been the best. Great garden out back, and staff is extremely helpful-they even make reservations for transfers to other cities, tours, etc. Class act among hostels.

Great hostel. Very helpful staff.

What a place! Genuinely one of the best hostels I've stayed in anywhere in the world. The staff are excellent, so helpful and bubbly. Facilities are great from the garden to kitchen. The general atmosphere about the place is so positive... We had a great stay, met great people and will definitely return one day.

This hostel is super nice!! Great atmoshere, super kind staff. The walking tour guy Filip was a responsible guide with introducing Serbian history and suggesting local advises. I highly recommend to stay here next time!!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Awesome atmosphere, great staff and everything you could possibly want from a hostel. Definitely coming back!

This place was such a fun and friendly hostel. It was easy to come here and meet people. The staff were really friendly and the walking tour was great! Highly recommend it.

Really friendly staff! Loved the atmosphere too and the facilities were great. It's a shame I was ill as I didn't get to experience the nightlife in Belgrade but the hostel made me feel right at home - would recommend to anybody coming to Belgrade to stay here!!

A home away from home. This hostel is the best I've stayed in, the guided tours are excellent. Don't miss out on those. It's a wonderful friendly atmosphere and everyone I met extended their stay . 5*

First time at a hostel in the Eastern Europe and I can day that this was my best experience in a hostal ever! Great staff, very cool people and Belgrade is a great city! Thanks Filip for the tour and everybody for being so nice :-) Saludos desde Rumania!

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Clean fun and cheap!

This was my first Hostel experience and I am glad it was with Hedonist. The team were unbelievably amazing! Filipe is an exceptional hosts and indeed one must learn from him the art of Hosting! They go beyond their functions of work and help every person with their respective needs. The staff are amazing... place is very well located as every thing is in walking distance and Filipe offers free city tour... explaining the history and covering various locations for free! Many thanks to the team!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • India

Fantastic, well located hostel, staff really are amazing! Definitely get onto one of Filip's city tours when you're there. The only slight (and I mean only slight) downside is that the amazing courtyard space where everyone hangs out is closed down at 10pm for 'quiet time' which is a shame given the majority of the hostel guests are there. You can still go inside but the space is a lot smaller and can be really hot in the summer months. Maybe moving it to 11pm would be a good compromise?

• 13th Aug 2015
  • benbm93

Really great hostel with lovely and extremely helpful staff. Would highly recommend staying here when in Belgrade!

Hostel with good atmosphere and a lot of space in the common rooms. A little bit old and outdated in some places, for example the bathrooms, but the standard is still above average. But all this is being compensated for by a really friendly staff who make you feel like home, and try to make your stay as comfortably as possible.

Amazing staff that organise BBQ's and nights out for all of the guests. The way the hostel is set out it's so easy to meet people and an amazing beer garden outside makes sure you're never alone! Awesome location that's walking distance to everything and the hostel organised walking tours were awesome too! Will definitely stay again next time i'm in Belgrade :D

The staff are extremely helpful in every way and the atmosphere is kick ass!! I now have a new favorite city in Europe...I've heard how wild Belgrade is and it definitely pulled through. Such a fun hostel...everyone hangs in the beer garden then heads to the floating clubs together. Kept extending my stay I definitely want to go back!!!

Easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The atmosphere created by the people in the hostel, especially the staff, is second to none!! Also the hostel is permanently kept in a flawless condition. Highly recommend staying here if in Belgrade!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5