Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Beograd's finest Hostel :) I really liked this hostel alot. the staff is amazing, always ready to help and to teach some serbien for the fun of it. alot of germans were here, as always :D where do they all come from? ^^ if you want to chill in belgrad, go to this hostel :)

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Great location close to bars, restaurants and shopping. Fantastic, welcoming and helpful staff. I had a great time and would definitely stay there again. Highly recommended!

WiFi connectivity was poor in the common area. Barely any hot water in the shower (although this was far from winter time). Apart from that everything was ok. Nice helpful staff, very clean, perfect location, comfortable rooms.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Very nice hostel with a very accommodating staff. Good social area to meet people in. Def seems like the best hostel in town.

Excellent hosts, helpful and friendly. Location is pretty much central. Brilliant facilities, especially the outhouse. You don't need to look beyond here for a hostel in Belgrade.

Great hostel, very nice staff & very social atmosphere. I loved the garden. I am really happy I stayed there and would recommend it to anyone.

Our stay at the Hedonist was amazing. We arrived at 7am and were allowed to check in to our room as it was ready. Phil was very friendly and made us feel welcome from the start. We were all really sick on the second day and all of the staff went out of their way to buy us medicine and make us comfortable. The hostel is also in a great location and really clean. I would stay there again and definitely recommend it!

We had an amazing time at Hedonist Hostel!! The staff were very helpful and always smiling. The garden area is a great place to relax or meet new friends. We loved all the different areas for chillin. The beds are super comfy & the bathrooms were always clean. A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF FOR HELPING ME GET MY PHONE BACK!!! The gracefulness towards Hedonist & Travelers Home staff is indescribable

Very well run and equipped hostel. A great place to meet fellow travellers and see Beograd. They offer a laundry service, and have a full kitchen. The staff are legendary. The garden is cool to relax in and they sell cheap beer at the hostel.

Great hostel. Great location and great staff. The only issue I had was my room was right off the reception and incredibly loud very early in the morning. Other than that, great stay!

All in all an amazing hostel. Will certainly stay here again, if I come back to Belgrade.

Very social hostel, excellent staff, cound'nt do enough for you. Rooms spread over main building and another nearby. Small kitchen and lounge in basement. Good Location, Stayed in 12-bed dorm, lower bunks have curtains, 2 toilets/showers nearby! Enjoyed my stay, but had problems with group of noisey Aussies that ignored the quiet time, and sat in the garden drinking till 6am, before coming into the dorm and waking everyone. If you want to sleep don't get 12 -bed dorm, above garden!

Hedonist was an excellent hostel! Everything was great about it, but most of all the staff, all of whom were great. A special mention to Jovan who was just an absolute legend! I had some great chats with him about Yugoslavia and Serbia, he was very insightful. We also shared a few rakija's too! Definitely go here, no better place to stay in Belgrade! Jesse

I really enjoyed my stay at Hedonist. There are great common areas for meeting people and the staff are awesome! There are big lockers in the rooms and there were no queues for the bathrooms... Tea, coffee, wifi... all plus points.

Great place to meet people. Really nice staff who are extremely helpful. Location is right where you want to be.

Such a good place!!! Phillip, Catarina, tamara any other staff that I missed I'm sorry but you're all fantastic! Everyday they had a new nickname for me :) amazing atmosphere, young happening vibe and everyone is up for a chat at all times!! No wonder it's the best hostel in Serbia!!! If I come back I'll stay at hedonist for sure!! Thanks for an amazing time! I've been recommending it to everyone :)

AWESOME place to stay at!!!!!!

The best hostel we stayed in during our month long trip around Europe. Staff were beyond amazing, BBQ was great - there was still food left when we came back from our evening adventures! - rooms were comfortable and the hostel set-up lent itself to the social atmosphere. Can't recommend this place enough!

Great atmostphere in the communal areas, the staff are all very friendly and helpful. The laundry service is really fast and efficient! Thanks!

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Staff are super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4