Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

The staff was really friendly and helpful. The hostel is very cosy and has good facilities. Definitely recommend it!

• 29th Jan 2016

We had a great stay at the Hedonist hostel! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms were very clean and it was easy to walk everywhere from the hostel.

Fantastic staff with great attitude and always willing to help out! Loved my stay here! The rooms are nice and clean and the chill room is pretty neat too!

Excelent hostel with the most friendly staff, great lounge area where it was possible to meet all the guests, great for solo travelers. Had an weird shower, but nothing too bad, manageable. Would definetly stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

Amazing staff and the hostel is so comfy, it really feels like you're staying in a beautiful cabin with friends. Can't wait to visit again in the summertime!!!

Im sure this hostel is the place to go during summer season for it has a beautiful garden! The staff was great and very helpful when it came to sharing the best tips and spots of the city. Would higly recommend this place to anyone.

Great Hostel with extraordinary friendly staff and nice common area

The Hedonist Hostel staff created the friendliest environment possible for my stay over New Year's. They were exceedingly helpful in terms of pointing out things to do, leading tours, and making sure I was always comfortable. I've stayed in 8 hostels on this trip alone, and Hedonist had the best overall atmosphere of them all. Additionally, the facilities themselves were very nice. Would definitely stay again.

Amazing people and an awesome hostel. Had so much fun when I stayed there.

The staff is super helpful and nice. The atmosphere is awesome but the facilities are not modern. I stayed in a 4bed mixed dorm and it did not have any air conditioning - so the room smelled when I woke up in the morning. But I have to repeat that the staff and atmosphere are great!!!

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you liked our staff and atmosphere :). Just a quick note: all of our rooms have heating and air conditioning - the remote for the air conditioning is kept at reception to be taken whenever needed by our guests.

Great hostel with amazing staff, really cool little kitchen and chill out area great for having a chat or a couple of bevs!

I wish i could rate this place higher. fantastic everything: atmosphere, staff, facilities, the lot. I made so many friends there and it was just a great place to stay.

Fantastic hostel. It was very empty when I stayed but the atmosphere was still fantastic. I cannot recommend the staff enough.

I really loved this hostel. I've been traveling for 3 months now through Western and Eastern Europe and this was definitely one of my favorite hostels. The staff was amazing. The hostel was so clean. The Internet works great. There is a huge kitchen area where everyone cooks together. I loved it!

Wicked hostel. Great vibe, lots of people, good fun. No complaints whatsoever!

Loved this hostel. Phillip is an absolute gem.

Very fun place with an awesome tavern for everyone to drink and pregame before going out. Be careful in that city though because the bars and restaurants are not very friendly... I should've stayed and partied with the hostel lol

Loved my quick stay here. Sadly only in Belgrade for a night but the staff were super friendly and helpful. I forget his name, but the guy at the front desk made me a delicious Turkish coffee in the morning which was exactly what I needed! Very cozy kitchen and eating area and only wish I had more time to spend here!

My favorite hostel. Amazingly friendly staff and a communal atmosphere with a good variety of travelers.

I had great time İn hedonist .Lovely place, great location, staff incredibly friendly and helpful. I felt at home . Thanks for everything again love u all .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4