Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Please improve the beds. Some made sounds and also improve the Matrices, they weren't very comfortable. Otherwise, a great place to stay and highly recommended.

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Wonderful atmosphere, extremely helpful and friendly staff and the most quaint courtyard, perfect for socializing. Plus, free coffee everyday, and spotless clean everywhere. Highly recommended.

This hostel really made our stay in belgrade.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel. Absolutely fantastic. Nice rooms, the beds were good and had a privacy curtain. The communal space is great to establish conversation with other travellers. The staff was very helpful whenever asked, and went above and beyond my expectations. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

This hostel is awesome! At first I was going to spend two nights there but eventually stayed for three weeks. Everything was just perfect - location, price, cleanliness, and great atmosphere. I loved the common room which was a good place to work during the day and a perfect place to meet other people at night. But the best thing about this hostel is the staff - very friendly and helpful people, everybody is absolutely amazing.. Probably the best hostel I've ever been to. I'll be back soon!

The staff was excellent, very kind,friendly and helpful...I recommend all you guys stay at Hedonist Hostel should you visit Belgrade..The general environment and atmosphere was also very nice and distinct..

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Amazing stay, lovely people and great staff. Felt welcome immediately and made some great friends. The hostel had everything I needed and more, plus it was really cozy! Thank you Hedonists!

lovely hostel in central Belgrade, close to everything, good social area's and very helpful staff

Very chill. Good common areas. Everything but a laundry

Thank you for your review! Glad you liked our common areas. Just a quick note to avoid confusion, we do have laundry facilities (washing & drying)!

Fantastic hostel, amazing/friendly staff, perfect common area. If I had a complaint (and that would be a stretch) I would want a little more consistent internet. Definitely in my top 5 hostels I have ever stayed in.

Loved this hostel, one of the best we've been to. Loved the privacy curtains over the bunks a bed lamps. very clean and secure. Very social hostel but quiet at night as everyone heads out after 10 due to noise restrictions, best of both wolrds if you want to sleep. Thanks for an excellent stay, the staff are fantastic too!

The whole place is awesome, especially the staff.

• 12th Oct 2014

Awesome place, great vibe and staff. Philip so helpful! Turkish coffee! And honey rakija! I can't think of anything bad really...

Great hostel super friendly helpful staff. Nice outside area good kitchen etc. the only thing we thought could make it better would be turning the 10 bed dorm into a 8 bed dorm as it's a bit cramped. Thanks for a lovely say :)

Best staff ever! Everything about this place is amazing and would highly recommend to all in Belgrade.

Awesome hostel. Highly recommend it! Awesome staff - go out of there way to help you. Extremely friendly! Also prime location in old Belgrade. Walking distance to everywhere.. Will definitely be staying there if I ever return :)

• 6th Oct 2014

Staff were all awesome, very friendly and accommodating; place is nice, spacious and clean - good place to chill out and drink; hostel organises fun things to do; located right near the centre of town, easy to get to; shop right around the corner. Definitely would stay again. Cheers guys!

Doberdan! After having spent only a few moments at Hedonist, I knew I would love this hostel, because of the fabulous energy one can feel due to the staff and the set up at he hostel. It is true that the facilities are marvelous but it is the incredibly fun and friendly staff that make our stay so pleasant. I wish I could have stayed much longer than I did (only four days) because this is the place to stay while visiting Belgrade! Cheers! Amagi p.s. Hedonist 2 is just as much fun!

Lovely staff!

Beograd's finest Hostel :) I really liked this hostel alot. the staff is amazing, always ready to help and to teach some serbien for the fun of it. alot of germans were here, as always :D where do they all come from? ^^ if you want to chill in belgrad, go to this hostel :)

• 21st Sep 2014