Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Great common area inside and out, if your looking for a place to meet other travelers on an adventure this is the place.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Super helpful and friendly staff. Hostel is very clean, always being kept tidy and has a really good atmosphere with a large chill out zone. Central location and also has just started doing walking tours run by the hostel staff. These were in their early days when I arrived but we're well put together and I assume will only succeed in getting better

Amazing staff! Very friendly and helpful. Great location close to the Centre of the city. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Belgrade

Pretty much my the most legit hostel I stayed in throughout Europe! Although I was only passing through Belgrade on my way to Sarajevo, my short stay here left that strong of an impression. Great facilities, common area, washrooms, beds, storage with every little detail you need, amazing staff who were so easy to get along with, and just an overall awesome vibe. It was the perfect balance of chillness. I hope to go back to Belgrade for longer and stay with them in the future

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed around the world. Little garden downstairs was an amazing place to hang around and grab a drink with wonderful people. Also the hostel was very clean, you have everything you needed (clean and comfortable rooms with lockers and clean toilets, showers and kitchen) It's in a little, quiet but very central street . Staff was very helpful thanks for making my stay that great in Belgrade.

The main attraction of Hedonist is the expansive chill space in the downstairs area. Every night, and even most days, you can find people to hang out with or grab a drink with. This made the atmosphere very friendly and social. The location was also great, as it was only a 5 minute walk from the main square.

The Hedonist was a great place to stay! The staff are very friendly and always around to help, or have a laugh. The atmosphere is great for meeting people to make your stay in Belgrade more memorable :)

I did not stay long, but everything was perfect: late checking in time, flexible check out, great facilities (even a gaming console), helpful and friendly staff, 10 min from the busstation,... It made me regret to leave so soon!

Hey Katarina!!

Great hostel! I highly recommend this place. Quiet neighborhood but still walking distance to everything you will need. Great patio area for relaxation. Very clean and the building itself is beautiful. Staff is great, really helpful and friendly. No complaints here.

Only stayed here one night for a layover flight but this hostel gave us a great first impression. Perfect location and helpful staff to show you the best places to go. Unfortunately we didn't get to experience the nightlife but from talking to other people staying there it seemed like they were not short of options! Thanks for making our layover a lot less painful :)

Very well run place where the highlight is the staff. Bed was comfy, power sockets and lamps. Common areas are great for socializing. Definetely recommended!

The staff are what makes this place shine. Anya, Dunya, Milan, Philip (and the cleaning lady!) were all very sociable and helpful, making sure you have everything you need to have a pleasant stay AND have a fun night. Really nice common areas and kitchen facilities - I will definitely be back!

Great staff, comfy beds, right in the center of the city. Briefly, Hedonist has whatever you can expect from a hostel :)

Fantastic hostel!! Clean rooms and bathrooms and a good kitchen. Theres two common areas and one is outside and each day they would use the projector to show football or Eurovision. Can hire bikes and staff are some of the best I have come across in hostels. Great place!!

Love this hostel, stayed here almost a year ago and loved the fact they remembered me from my previous visit. The staff here are great and you couldn't ask for better. The best thing about this hostel other then the staff is the court yard, great place to relax and meet new people. I have stayed in other hostels in Belgrade but will only ever stay here again.

Dovidjenja! Hedonist is a fabulous hostel for numerous reasons! The number one reason to stay there has to be the incredibly fun and energetic staff. Tanja does a great job at keeping the hostel very clean. The court yard offers a wonderful gathering spot! Good job Maki and staff for making this such a wonderful stay. Amagi

The Staff and ambiance at Hedonist are so great! It's a perfect place to meet other fun backpackers and spend a good time in Belgrade! I really really loved that place !

• 19th Apr 2015

Very nice hostel - the guys behind the counter were awesome, very friendly and keen to help. The place was pretty dead when I was there, but I think that was the low season more than anything else.

I can not begin to thank the wonderful staff at Hedonist Hostel. Not only are they friendly & helpful they go beyond that. I had some things I needed to get done for onward travel and the staff helped me get the information I needed, gave me great tips & checked in to see how it was going. They are amazing. The facilities are great and good for meeting people. I met some wonderful people. The rooms and facilities are cleaned daily. Entry is by key code, doors have locks and lockers in the room.