Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Perfect location, safe area, nice staff (people ask them thousands of questions the whole day and they always answer you with big smiles!). Clean and they have what you need. Might be the time of the year I was there, but for 2 days I felt like there were only men all around (even at the rooms I stayed, I only shared it with men). If you are a guy or a group (female, male, mixed, whatever) this is probably one of the bests place to stay you will find in Belgrade.

• 30th Jul 2015

Hedonist Hostel is wonderful. The staff are very kind and helpful and really want to make your experience of Belgrade wonderful. Great walking tours, free bikes and beach towels to rent, bath towels provided, super comfy beds, very clean. The outdoor space is perfect for meeting new people, and the hostel is located right next to a cool park where everyone goes to hang out and drink at night. My only complaint is there are no privacy curtains on the bed, which would be a nice feature.

Awesome staff, clean and nice airco!!! Commonroom is nice and outside.

Awesome! Super cute garden- good for solo traveling since you'll meet lots of people.

• 17th Jul 2015

Amazing stay, couldn't imagine suggesting anywhere else in Belgrade. We did both walking tours with Fillip and loved seeing Belgrade through the lens of the Hedonist Hostel. Amazing location, great place to meet friends, knowledgable staff with great recommendations, and a really nice atmosphere all around. Also - great air conditioning vs. 40 C heat. Thanks so much!

Loved the hostel, very nice location and staff was the best I've ever come across. It's just the best Hostel I've ever stayed at!

Best Hostel!

Staff were so friendly, made you feel welcomed. One of the owners I believe even offered us a bit of money for a taxi to the train station!! Great atmosphere aswell with a good outside area just to relax, if I was going back to Belgrade, would definitely stay there again for a few nights

Great hostel in the heart of belgrade full of travellers from all over the world. Although there are better value hostels in belgrade its worth staying here for a night for the atmosphere. Also the staff are incredibly helpful.

the nicest people I've ever met. Felipe was the coolest guy and his walking tours were absolutely amazing!

Had a fun stop at the hostel. :-)

best and most friendly staff i have ever met! spoke perfectly english, even better than most brits ;)

Surely one of the best hostels I have ever been to. Staff are amazing, dorms and beds are cosy, just didn't want to leave the place. The internal garden is a great place to meet all other travellers. Don't miss this place!

I really had an amazing stay here. Staff was really friendly and helpful, helping out with booking minibus transfers etc. The atmosphere at this hostel was really great. Large common areas for the guests to get to know each other make this place great for solo travelers as well as people traveling together. Great Wi-Fi which worked in all areas. Location was great which makes it easy to walk to most places in town from the hostel. If you're going to Belgrade, this is the place to stay!:)

Really loved it!!!! atmostphere was great, easily made friends and the staff were very helpful, so much value for so little money?! only complaint would be that some of my stuff got nicked out of the fridge even though it had my name on but thats not the hostels fault and could happen anywhere :) would definitely stay again- cant wait till I can come back to Belgrade!!

Generally a really nice hostel, unfortunately we got a room which happened to stink of damp and have terrible WiFi. However, this was definitely out of the ordinary and I would still recommend this hostel as a good place to sty.

I just love this place. Perfect for a solo traveler. Made my stay in Belgrade perfect.

The best! Thanks for all, I'm coming back one day :)

Great common area inside and out, if your looking for a place to meet other travelers on an adventure this is the place.

A fantastic hostel which has a welcoming and sociable atmosphere which is a direct result of the friendly, helpful and banterous staff. Belgrade is a wonderful city but my time at this hostel made it truly memorable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3