9.6
Superb 1,083 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1,083 Total Reviews
Hedonist Hostel Located at Simina 7, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade +381 642620999 11000 Simina 7
96% 1083
44.8202488 20.4590106
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Jan 2017

Some of the nicest staff I've ever encountered. Really eager to help and make sure you have a good time. Well secured with a number lock and lockers supplied for valuables. Rooms and bathroom and clean. Most of the best was the staff. Always welcoming and happy to see everyone!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
17th Jan 2017

The staff are the best I've encountered. Rooms were clean and neat. The common room has an awesome atmosphere, and this hostel is located close enough to everything.

10th Jan 2017

Staff is extraordinary! Clean space! So helpful! So welcoming! They Treat you as they've known you for life & you are old friends! This is a special place. Also people gather in this wonderful common area to play games, have dance parties, cook food, share everything, watch movies, and go on adventures. This has been one of my favorite hostels. Everything is conveniently close. Bus/train station is short 20min walk. Happy feet tour is awesome! Be sure to get some yummy craft beer and popcorn!

7th Jan 2017

The staff is super helpful and polite, I regret so much that we only stayed there one night. We will definetly come back,

6th Jan 2017

Everything is great but note that if you are staying in winter, bathrooms have no air heating (water heating is ok) and in part of hostel with 2-bed rooms you have to go outside to go to kitchen (there's nice garden in summer). Rooms have decent heating. I was staying during coldest days in January.

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

If you are looking a relaxed, simple hostel. Then Hedonis hostel it the right place to go. I felt like at home. Staff is great, relaxed and always prepared to help. Location is great and I think it can be even better durning the summer when you can sit on the garden and prepare some bbq. Hvala Hedonist for a great stay. See you soon.

31st Dec 2016

We stayed in the front building and enjoyed our stay very much, also the staff was really cool. I would imagine a stay in summer even more awesome whien you can hang out in the courtyard of the hostel.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

Staff is awesome! Such wonderful people! The friendliest place I've ever stayed at. Atmosphere is also great. I've met with a bunch of interesting people. I will definetly visit Belgrade this Summer and book a bed in Hedonist, the best hostel I've ever experienced.

12th Dec 2016

Great hostel overall, in a good location relative to the city center, clean facilities, and the staff is the bomb. They're incredibly friendly and willing to help with whatever you need. They also made sure to learn everyone's name, which I thought was a surprising and nice way to connect with guests. They only have a couple showers and toilets however, so if they were to get busy then I imagine that things could get crowded in there.

23rd Nov 2016

I wish I could have stayed for much longer. As it was I arrived fairly late and had to leave again early, but from what little I have seen there is a great atmosphere. The dorms are beautiful, clean and quiet, and it has all the facilities you'll need.