Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

I enjoy a lot this hostel... The staff is amazing and always willing to help... We could watch some games of the World Cup there and have turkish coffee every morning... The way there might be trick because it is uphill, but later you get used to it... The hostel is near almost everything you will need...

Incredibly friendly staff.

• 5th Jul 2014

Great staff! Thanks for a great stay. Facilities are very good and location also.

Very enjoyable stay-very nice atmosphere and the staff are very helpful in recommending things to do or helping you out with any queries you have. Would definitely stay here again!

Great location in the city centre of Belgrade. Close to the sigths, shops and mainstreet. Amazing garden makes it perfect to relaxe and socialize with other people and also to relaxe. The hostel has also got very helpful staffmembers.

I had a wonderful stay here in Belgrade. Had a tiny issue with my locker that was fixed immediately, met some wonderful people in the garden, and got a really nice feeling from staying here. Staff are helpful and friendly. I was in the 6 bed dorm-- bathroom is nice, beds are sleepable with a curtain for privacy and enough powerpoints.

The courtyard was fantastic. That was a place where everyone hung out and met. The rooms was a bit small but you only sleep there anyway. Very nice staff.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff go out of their way to help you and make you feel at home! I will definately be back to visit again!!

This hostel was good and clean and the location is great. The wifi works well. The man at the desk was always very helpful when I have questions. They say outside not to make noise in the garden after 10pm but this was never enforced so it could be quite noisy at night.

We do have a policy of no noise in the garden after 10pm, but most of our guests wished to watch on our video projector screen in the garden the World Cup 2014 games last week which started at 10pm (ending before midnight) so we made an exception. So sorry about the inconvenience.

A decent hostel, nice courtyard area. Internet didn't work very well. Staff were good and very helpful, and this young girl went to great efforts to give me advice on how I could get a bus somewhere to get to my next destination - unfortunately the advice turned out to be incorrect and turned out disastrously for me in delaying me for 3 hours.But at least they tried their best. Overall a good place to stay.

Fantastic Hostel! Only issues is the rooms are a little cramped. Great for meeting following travelers and make sure to do the walking tour. The staff are lovely.

Hedonist is the best small hostel we stayed in on our travels. Anya, Mario and the other staff were very welcoming and hospitable, and I'll be recommending that people stay here if they visit Belgrade. Can't wait to get back for a visit and teach Anya how to pronounce kiwi properly.

There is a feeling of euphoria in the staff I have never felt anywhere else. Everyone is effervescent, genuinely pleased to help you to their greatest ability, as a friend, rather than just because it's their job... If something is broken, it's being fixed the same day. This isn't a noisy party party hostel as the name might imply. There's plenty of party within minutes of the door. Just a lovely place to head home to. I shed a tear as I left, I shall be back soon.

The staff are definitely the asset of this hostel! It's nice that they are all Serbian and Belgrade locals so have plenty of great tips and will do absolutely anything for you! Unfortunately I was sick during my stay and the staff went out if their way to look after me. The dormitory rooms are very large and the showers are great. Very homely feeling, lots of atmosphere, hard to say goodbye! Thanks Hedonist! :)

One of the few hostels I've been to that really blew me away. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The location is fantastic. It is cleaned thoroughly every day. Beautiful garden to hang out in with great atmosphere which guests use heavily. Large kitchen and eating area. For me there isn't another place to consider in Belgrade.

Great hostel! The staff were some of the most friendly people I've ever met, the atmosphere was good, rooms and bathrooms were clean. No complaints. Stay here if you're going to Belgrade

I really enjoyed my stay here and the staff made my stay even better!! They are super friendly and are very helpful with suggestions of what to do in Belgrade! I can't wait to go back and visit for a longer period of time to get a better understanding of their wonderful culture! Rooms are very nice and are kept very clean. Make sure you try the Turkish coffee to give you energy to wander around this amazing city...there's so much to see and do, you're gonna need it!

Awesome staff. Great location. Great Facilities. A+++++

Great atmosphere, very friendly staff. A good place to meet like-minded travelers.

I love this hostel and beograd too