Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

One of the best, if not the best hostel I have stayed at. That's probably the reason why I am back here again! There's a great kitchen, chill out area and movie room. The outside patio is great to get some fresh air. One big benefit is that the lower bunks have curtains, this makes a hell of a benefit when wanting to sleep and not be disturbed. The staff here are incredibly helpful and always happy to see you. Thanks Hedonist I will be back again one day.

Really nice staff in this hostel, helpful and very friendly. I enjoyed my stay !

Great and very helpful staff! The rooms are a decent size and the lounge/kitchen area is lovely and great for socialising. Nothing outstanding but overall a very decent hostel!

Great hostel with an amazing staff that organizes stuff for the people to do. If you travel alone it's a good place to make friends with other travelers. Thank you for a great time in Belgrade :).

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Finland

Loved it! I was here only for one night (this time) but wish it had been longer. The staff was super warm, welcoming and knowledgeable. They constantly make sure if the guests are having good time! Also, it's a great place to meet other tarvellers! Definitely will come back! Thanks!!!

Location is good.

Next year I hope to return to Belgrade and spend more than just a day there, that being said, I will most definitely be returning to this hostel for all my future stays in BG. Amazing and informative staff, great free walking tours, everything is clean and well kept. Highly recommended!

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

The staff at this place has been one of the best ive encountered on my trip so far. They go out of your way to feel welcomed and show you were everything is in the city.

Awesome Hostel! Really enjoyed it 😃

Social areas were okay, could have been better !! But location, staff and everything else was great.

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Great hostel the staff were amazing helping me out when I stuffed up two different bookings! Very clean rooms and bathrooms, great security and perfect location in the middle of the old town one block from supermarkets and chemists.

Staffs are really helpful and so kind. They really gave me Home away home feeling

• 13th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

Best hostel in Belgrade in my opinion, staff are very cool, chill area and lounge are great too! If ever I come back to Belgrade I will stay here!

Comfortable Hostel with a really nice and amazing staff!!!

Loved loved this hostel!!!!!! Staff were amazing and the common room was a great place to meet people

Great place to meet fellow backpackers, they organized a big BBQ dinner the first night we arrived which was really nice. We ended up hanging out with our roommates and had a blast partying in Belgrade at night. This hostel has great staff as well, very friendly and helpful. Belgrade has a lot of interesting history, make sure you go on a walking tour!

Great hostel with very helpful staff. Amazing chill out and kitchen area. Great location right near the central square.

The best staff ever. Great chill-out place in the garden, hostel-organised walking tours.

Hostel was great. Wonderful staff, beds were comfy, great social atmosphere, great location! Very happy. :)

Taxi from bus station to here was eventful, driver robbed me for extra £5, pathetic. BUT just like city, the hostels really large and full of variety and good spirit. The people were all different, but all really nice. Everyone here gave you smiles and time of day. The city has an art underground nightlife scene, live jazz bar is paricularly good. The student bar area in town was packed. There are boat parties on otherside of river and raves an rock bars under the bridge (near side). Epic place.