Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

The staff are extremely helpful in every way and the atmosphere is kick ass!! I now have a new favorite city in Europe...I've heard how wild Belgrade is and it definitely pulled through. Such a fun hostel...everyone hangs in the beer garden then heads to the floating clubs together. Kept extending my stay I definitely want to go back!!!

Easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The atmosphere created by the people in the hostel, especially the staff, is second to none!! Also the hostel is permanently kept in a flawless condition. Highly recommend staying here if in Belgrade!!

Excellent all round! Really loved the friendly atmosphere and legendary staff! Thanks guys hope to see you again! Rich, Kate and Shirley

• 6th Aug 2015

The atmosphere in the hostel is amazing and the staff fun! The only drawback for me as a tall guy were that the facilities are tiny.

Only here for one night but it was a great stay...

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. Greatest atmosphere! They have a kitchen and great chill out/common area/garden. Air con in the room was great and the staff were beyond wonderful. Plus it's in a great location and the hostel offers their own walking tour. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!

Great atmosphere thanks to a very nice garden where everybody tend to meet and tell their stories.

Great location and atmosphere, clean and secure hostel, had a great time my two nights there. Helpful staff in regards to booking further travels after Belgrade.

We only stayed for one night but wish we could have stayed longer! The location is perfect, you can easily walk to the bus station and the main sights of the city. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the room and bathroom were very clean. The common areas are great for making friends and relaxing. Belgrade is a great city, would definitely recommend!

This hostel was fantastic, definitely the best one I've ever stayed in. The staff were incredibly helpful and we're and about Belgrade. The hostel itself is well laid out and very homely. It is easy to meet people and sights/bars/clubs aren't far away as the hostel is well located. I also appreciated being able to print things easily and have my clothes washed and dried for a small fee with the help of the staff.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Very nice hostel, staff are incredibly helpful. Large kitchen , lounge areas and seating outside. Makes you feel like you are at home in the city. Reasonable walking distance to major attractions but further from the bars and clubs on the river.

Perfect location, safe area, nice staff (people ask them thousands of questions the whole day and they always answer you with big smiles!). Clean and they have what you need. Might be the time of the year I was there, but for 2 days I felt like there were only men all around (even at the rooms I stayed, I only shared it with men). If you are a guy or a group (female, male, mixed, whatever) this is probably one of the bests place to stay you will find in Belgrade.

Hedonist Hostel is wonderful. The staff are very kind and helpful and really want to make your experience of Belgrade wonderful. Great walking tours, free bikes and beach towels to rent, bath towels provided, super comfy beds, very clean. The outdoor space is perfect for meeting new people, and the hostel is located right next to a cool park where everyone goes to hang out and drink at night. My only complaint is there are no privacy curtains on the bed, which would be a nice feature.

This is the perfect hostel! Everything you could want is provided and to a high standard too. It has a real homely feel to it as well with the kitchen, lounge and garden spaces which are perfect for hanging out with fellow backpackers. Staff are super friendly and helpful too. I wish this hostel was in every city!

I usually like smaller hostels better, but this big hostel was really nice! The staff was super friendly and the free walking tour was just great. Rooms are crowded but clean, the garden is a great place to hang out and meet other backpackers. Would definitely recommend this place!

Awesome staff, clean and nice airco!!! Commonroom is nice and outside.

This was my 2nd time staying in this hostel and it was every bit as awesome as last time! Filip's alternative tour was really cool (and absolutely scorching hot!) and the atmosphere of the place was amazing!

Awesome! Super cute garden- good for solo traveling since you'll meet lots of people.

• 17th Jul 2015

Amazing stay, couldn't imagine suggesting anywhere else in Belgrade. We did both walking tours with Fillip and loved seeing Belgrade through the lens of the Hedonist Hostel. Amazing location, great place to meet friends, knowledgable staff with great recommendations, and a really nice atmosphere all around. Also - great air conditioning vs. 40 C heat. Thanks so much!

Loved the hostel, very nice location and staff was the best I've ever come across. It's just the best Hostel I've ever stayed at!