Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

All in all an amazing hostel. Will certainly stay here again, if I come back to Belgrade.

Very social hostel, excellent staff, cound'nt do enough for you. Rooms spread over main building and another nearby. Small kitchen and lounge in basement. Good Location, Stayed in 12-bed dorm, lower bunks have curtains, 2 toilets/showers nearby! Enjoyed my stay, but had problems with group of noisey Aussies that ignored the quiet time, and sat in the garden drinking till 6am, before coming into the dorm and waking everyone. If you want to sleep don't get 12 -bed dorm, above garden!

Hedonist was an excellent hostel! Everything was great about it, but most of all the staff, all of whom were great. A special mention to Jovan who was just an absolute legend! I had some great chats with him about Yugoslavia and Serbia, he was very insightful. We also shared a few rakija's too! Definitely go here, no better place to stay in Belgrade! Jesse

I really enjoyed my stay at Hedonist. There are great common areas for meeting people and the staff are awesome! There are big lockers in the rooms and there were no queues for the bathrooms... Tea, coffee, wifi... all plus points.

Great place to meet people. Really nice staff who are extremely helpful. Location is right where you want to be.

Such a good place!!! Phillip, Catarina, tamara any other staff that I missed I'm sorry but you're all fantastic! Everyday they had a new nickname for me :) amazing atmosphere, young happening vibe and everyone is up for a chat at all times!! No wonder it's the best hostel in Serbia!!! If I come back I'll stay at hedonist for sure!! Thanks for an amazing time! I've been recommending it to everyone :)

AWESOME place to stay at!!!!!!

The best hostel we stayed in during our month long trip around Europe. Staff were beyond amazing, BBQ was great - there was still food left when we came back from our evening adventures! - rooms were comfortable and the hostel set-up lent itself to the social atmosphere. Can't recommend this place enough!

Great atmostphere in the communal areas, the staff are all very friendly and helpful. The laundry service is really fast and efficient! Thanks!

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Staff are super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Very nice atmosphere, located just in the center, but the showers have no doors, only thin curtains, and when I changed my plans and decided to check out two days earlier, I was charged for another night.

Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere at our place! Out of the 6 booked nights you cancelled the last 3 due to last minute chages in travel plans. Please know that had you told us you wished to cancel those nights just a day earlier (instead of on the same day), we wouldn't have charged you for that one night. We have a 48hour cancellation policy but we accept 24hour cancellations as well as we understand travel plans change, but we do charge the one night if cancellations are made on the same day.

Staff was very willing to provide advice and help at any time. Courtyard was a very nice place to hang out and meet other travelers. In general the hostel exceeded my expectations and needs. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Belgrade.

Excellent location, staff and atmosphere. The common area (patio/kitchen) works perfectly if you wanna meet new people. You have a kitchen were you can cook your food, wifi and the place is clean. Maybe an included breakfats would have been nice but at least there is coffee and tea that you can do whenever you want. Definietely recommendable place.

Very nice hostel. The staff is really friendly. Great facilities to cook, eat, have a chat and meet other travelers.

Probably the best hostel in my month away in Eastern Europe. Really helpful staff, good crews of people staying and Belgrade is good fun. I almost extended my stay but sadly couldn't

Such a great hostel! We had a BBQ there, rented bikes from reception, got our laundry done, went on the bar crawl and made some friends. The lay out of the place helps everybody socialise and eat together. The rooms were great with lockers and A/C, clean bedding/towels and lots of bathrooms for everyone. Definitely stay here, you will have a great time. Thanks Hedonist Hostel!

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT. A fantastic kitchen and social environment, great dorms and brilliant staff. We made friends instantly, and were very sad to say goodbye so soon. An easy walk from everything Beograd has to offer, with plenty of help from the staff. A minor issue with cold water showers was cleared up the moment it occurred - the staff work very hard to make your stay the best possible, and they more than succeeded. Recommended to us by friends, and I recommend it to EVERYONE.

Absolutely a legendary time at Hedonist. One of the best hostels I have stayed at. They have the perfect amount of people staying in the rooms. The common areas are cosy and great for gathering before a pub crawl. Belgrade was one of my favorite cities during my trip because of this hostel. Much love for the staff too!

Loved it here. It's in a perfect location, close to a lot of the cafes, bars and restaurants around the centre of town. The staff is exceptional, and went out of their way to help you out. I only wish there was a little more room in the dorm: the place was full, and there wasn't a lot of space. Otherwise, I'll stay there again when I go back!

Great hostel for every reason. Really social. Friendly staff. Great facilities (air con, plugs and a lamp by each bed) except the showers feel a little public, just a curtain giving you privacy from the communal bathrooms. No complaints other than that tiny one, would definitely stay here again.