Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Very nice hostel - the guys behind the counter were awesome, very friendly and keen to help. The place was pretty dead when I was there, but I think that was the low season more than anything else.

I can not begin to thank the wonderful staff at Hedonist Hostel. Not only are they friendly & helpful they go beyond that. I had some things I needed to get done for onward travel and the staff helped me get the information I needed, gave me great tips & checked in to see how it was going. They are amazing. The facilities are great and good for meeting people. I met some wonderful people. The rooms and facilities are cleaned daily. Entry is by key code, doors have locks and lockers in the room.

One of my favorite hostels. The layout is super cool, and the hang out spaces are great.

Just a perfect place to stay. Hostel was clean and the staff was very helpful and kind to us. It's a shame that we only had one night there.

Had a great stay, met loads of people. Staff were very helpful and facilities were excellent and clean. Would stay here again.

Can't really imagine a better hostel! I had a great time there.

Excellent hostel, all staff helpful and friendly. Good vibe with common room for meeting people and playing drinking games etc

Great hostel! Perfect location and extraordinary good staff!

Everything was perfect. That`s why 100 per cent!

Perfect location and good facilities. Shower is not very private but not a real problem. Rooms were comfortable an dspacious but the best part of hedonist hostel is the staff. Absolute legends who were more then happy to have a chat at any time of the day and give you advice. Highly recommend and from what other people told me the best hostel in Belgrade.

Great hostel, very clean, with excellent staff

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Greece

I had such a great time at Hedonist Hostel! The best thing about the place was the friendly staff - we had some great chats and they were always extremely helpful and cheery day in and day out. I was quite sad to leave! The hostel was perfectly located in an awesome part of Belgrade, and everything was extremely clean, with good facilities. The common room area was also really sweet. All in all, great vibes, and the perfect place to stay to get a sense of Belgrade's culture, history and people.

1 2 3 Next » last »