Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Taxi from bus station to here was eventful, driver robbed me for extra £5, pathetic. BUT just like city, the hostels really large and full of variety and good spirit. The people were all different, but all really nice. Everyone here gave you smiles and time of day. The city has an art underground nightlife scene, live jazz bar is paricularly good. The student bar area in town was packed. There are boat parties on otherside of river and raves an rock bars under the bridge (near side). Epic place.

Fkn sick aye like. Filip was a sikunt and so were all the other staff.

Great staff. Chill hostel in a good location. I would recommend staying here to anyone.

Great hostel and nice helpful staff! Loved the alternative walking tour. Nice common area, rooms and comfortable beds,would definitely stay again!x

Awesome hostel, amazing staff, didn't want to leave.

Great hostel to meet people. Room A/C works very well and the staff was amazing. My only problem was my room was right next to the office and one night people were in there talking until 1 am then normal office stuff started at 7-8 am. So if you're a light sleeper you don't have the biggest window to get some sleep.

Excellent hostel. Good location, staff were great, and the dorm had air conditioning!

not great shower privacy but great kitchen and social area

Easiest hostel for a solo traveller, as it had a great common area and atmosphere. You will make new friends instantly.

Awesome place, staff and atmosphere. Thanks guys for an awesome stay and will be back!

This was a fantastic hostel experience! The vibe here was great and it is in a great part of town, but what truly makes this hostel amazing is the incredible staff working here! Philip, who works at the hostel runs a free walking tour which I would have to rate as one of the best walking tours I have ever done, like the rest of the staff there, he is friendly, laid-back and extremely knowledgeable about his home town, Belgrade. If I ever find myself in Belgrade again this is where I'm staying!

Relatively big but it has a cozy feel to it specially when ppl are gathered at the courtyard.Filip was a great host and tour guide. also would like to thank Nevins for his help finding me a new ecig. the rest of the staff were very helpful.Facilities are always clean.

Location not bad. Staff was amazing since I knew that I was going to be a day behind schedule and they made sure not to cancel my reservation. Didnt spend as much time here as I wanted but oh well.

Brilliant hostel

Lovely stay, really enjoyed it and the staff were lovely!

Great atmosphere, employees, guests, and location. Locker was big enough for my large bag and the owner was very knowledgable and accomodating. I would return here if I were to come back to Belgrade.

Comfortable, clean, friendly. Definitely recommended.

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Russia

Great hostel, staff were really welcoming after we arrived in the middle of the night after a delayed flight. Gave us some great recommendations for things to do. Stay here!

• 29th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel was great! Filip's tour was really fun and informative. All of the staff was really helpful. There was a good space in the hostel for everyone to hang out and was easy to meet people. The facilities were good but the showers were not well enclosed. It's close to the fortress and main center and had good security with keypad locks.

I don't think there is really any other alternative if you're travelling through Belgrade by yourself - or in a pair - because the staff welcome you like family and the atmosphere is super friendly. On top of that the location is position A1 and there is a room with a flat screen TV dedicated to FIFA (lads reading this will appreciate that). I'd definitely recommend the free walking tours that the hostel run as well. Filip will show you all the must sees in the city and play a few pranks as well