Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Really top notch place...great staff, common areas and location.

this hostel was great! i chose it because of the reviews and it definelty lived up to the hype! everyone working at this hostel were great, and i mean everyone! i couldnt imagine staying at any other hostel in belgrade unless this one was full. i have nothing bad to say about this incredibly well run establishment, i will be back!

Great hostel in every way. And the staff here are an amazing bunch. Will definitely be back!

• 15th May 2014

Very friendly staff, I loved the crepes that she made for us. Very homey hostel, easy to meet people, though it was a shame that the entire country was flooded when I visited.

I loved every minute of my time at Hedonist :) we were there for the 3 continuous days of rain and therefore spent maybe more time at the hostel in the evenings than we might have done if it was sunny, and it was the perfect place for chilling out, meeting people and drinking lots of Lav round the kitchen table!! We tried honey Rakije (nom, thanks Anja!) and Jovan (Јован!) is the coolest guy! We miss this place a lot!

Friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere and full of cool people, had a great time there.

One of the best hostels i've ever been to! Super friendly staff, awesome location, perfect if you want to meet new people! It's like a little family!

This hostel was by far the best I've ever stayed at. There are awesome common areas that allow for meeting people/predrinking, but it also feels really homey which means that you can relax after a loooong night of drinking. Not to mention the staff, who are amazing - they made everyone crepes for dinner on two of the four nights we stayed! Will definitely stay again, thanks guys!

Best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. The best staff! They make your stay so comfortable and fun. Beautiful outdoor area and nice clean rooms and kitchen/common room. Thanks hedonist! :) xx

This was the first time EVER staying in a hostel. Had a great time. Would definitely stay here again. The staff were super helpful and super nice.

It was great to stay at Hedonist Hostel Belgrade. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were clean. I enjoyed my stay there. Plus pub crawl was also fun. When I come back to Belgrade I will stay at Hedonist again.

Great social meeting place.....was the starting point for two great nights in Belgrade.

Very helpful and friendly staff (especially the male one). If we visit Belgrade once again we are definitely going to stay there.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Cyprus

A perfect place to stay in Belgrad... Spacious and comfortable rooms with a very central location. The common areas (kitchen, living-room, garden) are very pleasant to rest or have a drink with friends. Very helpful staff. The sole negative point : the room was'nt very clean, the carpets on the floor had'nt been cleaned before our arrival, but it was certainly an oversight.

Super freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal.

Great all round package especially the price offered. It was my first hostel ans I definitely would stay here again. They have a great courtyard as well which is great for socialising!! Loved staying here!! Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming

1 2 3 Next » last »