Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

AWESOME place to stay at!!!!!!

The hostels was well located and the common area with the bbq is really nice, especially when the weather is great. Rooms are a little bit too close to the street and the reception, so not always quiet...But it is often like this in hostel. The staff was young and funny. Showers were clean but a little bit small and they use shower curtains :(

The best hostel we stayed in during our month long trip around Europe. Staff were beyond amazing, BBQ was great - there was still food left when we came back from our evening adventures! - rooms were comfortable and the hostel set-up lent itself to the social atmosphere. Can't recommend this place enough!

Great atmostphere in the communal areas, the staff are all very friendly and helpful. The laundry service is really fast and efficient! Thanks!

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Staff are super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Very nice atmosphere, located just in the center, but the showers have no doors, only thin curtains, and when I changed my plans and decided to check out two days earlier, I was charged for another night.

Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere at our place! Out of the 6 booked nights you cancelled the last 3 due to last minute chages in travel plans. Please know that had you told us you wished to cancel those nights just a day earlier (instead of on the same day), we wouldn't have charged you for that one night. We have a 48hour cancellation policy but we accept 24hour cancellations as well as we understand travel plans change, but we do charge the one night if cancellations are made on the same day.

Staff was very willing to provide advice and help at any time. Courtyard was a very nice place to hang out and meet other travelers. In general the hostel exceeded my expectations and needs. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Belgrade.

Excellent location, staff and atmosphere. The common area (patio/kitchen) works perfectly if you wanna meet new people. You have a kitchen were you can cook your food, wifi and the place is clean. Maybe an included breakfats would have been nice but at least there is coffee and tea that you can do whenever you want. Definietely recommendable place.

Very nice hostel. The staff is really friendly. Great facilities to cook, eat, have a chat and meet other travelers.

Probably the best hostel in my month away in Eastern Europe. Really helpful staff, good crews of people staying and Belgrade is good fun. I almost extended my stay but sadly couldn't

1 2 3 Next » last »