Hedonist Hostel Reviews

Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia

Very helpful and friendly staff (especially the male one). If we visit Belgrade once again we are definitely going to stay there.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Cyprus

A perfect place to stay in Belgrad... Spacious and comfortable rooms with a very central location. The common areas (kitchen, living-room, garden) are very pleasant to rest or have a drink with friends. Very helpful staff. The sole negative point : the room was'nt very clean, the carpets on the floor had'nt been cleaned before our arrival, but it was certainly an oversight.

Great all round package especially the price offered. It was my first hostel ans I definitely would stay here again. They have a great courtyard as well which is great for socialising!! Loved staying here!! Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming

Great hostel with amazing staff and good common areas and facilities!

Best hostel I have been staying in my life. The staff is very nice :)

Great hostel and staff that are always chatty and helpful. Really cool common area for chilling out. :)

Awesome staff, also a clean hostel

Like an hostel should be. Simply flawless.

A must for Belgrade. The location is ideal. The staff are the best hostel staff I have ever come across and the good thing is they are locals who know the city inside out. The beds are crazy comfy and the hostel is clean and has a great social area. Will definitely be coming back to stay here next time I am in Belgrade.

Great hostel and staff, felt like being at home. We will go back there.

• 27th Dec 2013

It is very good and lwillbrecomend it

great hostel, very helpful and extremely fun staff, thanks guys (and especially the girls x)

Staffs are super friendly and helpful. 3 mins walk to Republic Square.

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

I spent 4 nights in Hedonist hostel. It was just amazing, i had no one problem, the employes was verry nice, funny and helpfull ! ThIs backpakers is verry close from the center of Belgrade, 5 min to walk! Furthermore, it's verry quiet and you have fully furnished facilities ( Wifi free; kitcheen, Tv, playstation 3 etc). I think, it's the best price/quality that you can find: 50e/4 nights (in a 4 beds room). Do not hesitate, go there! definitly !

• 14th Nov 2013

Amazing hostel! Staff were so friendly, we arrived early in the morning

Staff was extremely helpfull.

Awesome hostel! Really! I thought that I met some friendly hostel staff in my travels before ...until I came to Hedonist Hostel. You feel so welcomed and at home from the moment you walk in the door, staff will offer their help with absolutely everything and treat you as a long lost friend. I feel that swiss chocolate wasn't enough to thank them :) Rooms have lockers, power sockets at each bed, small kitchen, common areas outside and inside, bathrooms are as expected and everything was clean.

great hostel, fantastic atmosphere, really genuine place. Staff (especially Filip), went so far out of their way to make sure guests had a good time and to provide us with information. Great location. Would strongly recommend for your stay in Belgrade

Staff were super friendly and the bed really comfortable. Nice courtyard common area, fairly noisy though if you didn't want to party

Awesome hostel, lots of areas to hang out, drink a beer and meet people. Rooms and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The girls on reception were great and very helpful with directions, printing stuff, booking cabs etc. Good wifi and computers available for use. Will definitely stay here again when back in Belgrade