• No45,Long Chuan Ping Road, Xiang Shan District, Guilin, China

Superb 15 Total Reviews
Superb 15 Total Reviews
Helen's Home Located at No45,Long Chuan Ping Road, Xiang Shan District, Guilin.
China
Guilin 541003 No45,Long Chuan Ping Road, Xiang Shan District
91% 15
25.2515536 110.2907941
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st May 2016

Helen and her husband were two of the kindest people I've met during my stay in China. I wish I could stay multiple nights at their hostel, and eat dinner/breakfast with them every night. As an English speaker, with almost no Chinese, the hospitality and easy conversation was amazing. I will be staying with Helen every time I come to Guilin. The experience raises the bar high for all other hostels.