• No45,Long Chuan Ping Road, Xiang Shan District, Guilin, China
9.2
Superb 13 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 13 Total Reviews
Helen's Home Located at No45,Long Chuan Ping Road, Xiang Shan District, Guilin.
China
Guilin 541003 No45,Long Chuan Ping Road, Xiang Shan District
92% 13
25.2735670 110.2901950
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st May 2016

Helen and her husband were two of the kindest people I've met during my stay in China. I wish I could stay multiple nights at their hostel, and eat dinner/breakfast with them every night. As an English speaker, with almost no Chinese, the hospitality and easy conversation was amazing. I will be staying with Helen every time I come to Guilin. The experience raises the bar high for all other hostels.

29th Mar 2016

I live in a nearby city and I was visitng GuiLin with my cousin from the US. We chose Helen's home because it seemed like a comfortable and yet affordable stay. The pictures online were very convincing but the reality didn't meet my expectations. The rooms are nice and quaint but they aren't as homely as they looked. Anyway, Helen's Home is clean inside the rooms but the exterior and the hallways need to be freshened up. Helen was always a pleasure and very helpful.

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Mar 2016

I'm in unfamiliar territory, normally a bit too lazy to review places I've stayed, but when you meet an owner and 'staff' you you genuinely liked and enjoyed the company of, it feels more personal. So Helens Home, it is nothing short of superb. Room was clean, classic European furnishings and to a high standard. Plenty of hot water and a welcoming communal area. What makes it special is they make you feel really like you are at home, fantastic authentic cooking and family vibe. Stay there!