Helena Guesthouse Reviews

Nyár utca 7, Budapest, Hungary

Is a comfy house, with 9 beds with a great relation between price and quality. Also Mrs. Helena is a very nice lady, ready to help in what you need. I recommend staying in Helena's Guest House for sure!

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Portugal

Very nice host. However, her home which you stay in is horrible smelling with people constantly smoking a room over from you. It is uncomfortable to come and go as you need to walk through the room with her son watching tv and carmen smoking each time. I wouldn't recommend.

Very filthy guesthouse. Kitchen is very dirty. We arrived late at night and we were not allowed to use the kitchen then. Also there is just one shower for 9 beds. It is difficult to locate the hostel as it is not listed on maps.

I had a great time at helena's house. She's a very kind and helpful person. The room was clean and comfortable. From The guest house is easy to walk to the center.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Portugal

Helen is really lovely and makes you feel really welcome. The rooms are really well cared for and the bathroom is very big! I would recommend anyone staying here as I had a fantastic stay especially for the price I paid. It's also extremely central and very easy to walk to the main part of Budapest. Also many shops and restaurants are near by. I had a lovely time staying here.

It's a flat that belongs to Helena, a lovely old lady who's always trying to help her guests with her broken english. The facilities were better than I anticipated, kinda comfy. With the other guests I felt sort of a connection, not that we talked that much but a feeling of security. 10/10 would stay again.

Located in the central of the city Helena Guesthouse was very neat, clean and friendly. The building itself was beautiful with an atrium which we liked a lot. Ms. Helena had a lovely small dog (didn't bark once) with whom we liked to play. Wifi available inall the rooms at full connectivity (a thing hard to come by in hostels). Overall totally recommend to stay

If you are just looking for a place to sleep, it's a good and very cheap place. It isn't very hostel-like.

View all Budapest Bed and Breakfasts