Helena Guesthouse Reviews

Nyár utca 7, Budapest, Hungary

I had a great time at helena's house. She's a very kind and helpful person. The room was clean and comfortable. From The guest house is easy to walk to the center.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Portugal

Helen is really lovely and makes you feel really welcome. The rooms are really well cared for and the bathroom is very big! I would recommend anyone staying here as I had a fantastic stay especially for the price I paid. It's also extremely central and very easy to walk to the main part of Budapest. Also many shops and restaurants are near by. I had a lovely time staying here.

It's a flat that belongs to Helena, a lovely old lady who's always trying to help her guests with her broken english. The facilities were better than I anticipated, kinda comfy. With the other guests I felt sort of a connection, not that we talked that much but a feeling of security. 10/10 would stay again.

Located in the central of the city Helena Guesthouse was very neat, clean and friendly. The building itself was beautiful with an atrium which we liked a lot. Ms. Helena had a lovely small dog (didn't bark once) with whom we liked to play. Wifi available inall the rooms at full connectivity (a thing hard to come by in hostels). Overall totally recommend to stay

If you are just looking for a place to sleep, it's a good and very cheap place. It isn't very hostel-like.

Awful smell in the front entrance. The beds are fairly comfortable and the rooms and bathroom are pretty clean. Its only good point is how cheap it is.

The location is perfect, but is not a hostel is the apartment of Helena but to be honest she's great and for the money you pay is also okay. I recommend this. If is only to sleep

Absolutely loved Helena and her house! Wasn't what we were expecting at all but it was great location (walking distance from all the attractions) great food near bye . Not the best place to go if you want to meet new people as it is a guest house but I was with 3 other girls who thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was really clean and tidy and the bathroom was cleaned daily . Spotless , will defo stay there again and recomend it to all my friends!!

The guesthouse is actually a flat of carmen, an eldery, very friendly woman. It is really good located in Buda and there are loads of bars just around the corner. But you should know what expects you: when you get into the flat, you walk through the living- and bedroom of carmen, then you get into one room with three beds. If you walk through this room you get into another room with 6 beds, and from there you get to the bathroom. Its a bit smelly & not very quiet or clean, but cheap.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Austria

This facility is very poor in all possible ways except location. The smell of smoke in the room, one bathroom and you live in someones flat with and the owners live next door and you always have to cross that room if you want to leave.

View all Budapest Bed and Breakfasts